Chinese guy here, engaged to a beautiful black girl who I love more than anything...

Chinese guy here, engaged to a beautiful black girl who I love more than anything. Oh and I've been ostracized completely by my family as a result. Ask me anything. (not us in pic)

Nigger lover.

Why would you betray your family and heritage and self for some pussy?

i would care if you were white but youre a chink so

>asian

I don't care what you do, but know that she may have trouble birthing your mongrel children due to her smaller pelvic opening.

How do you feel about having kids that won't resemble you at all ?

i dont know why they care, neither of your races are dealing with decline.

you are niggerfied yourself with those nigger earrings

nigger culture has blackwashed you and you want it so bad

its more important to you than your family's honor or how your children will cope being bi racial and not accepted by blacks or chinese

you moron

>engaged to a beautiful black girl
i'm sorry

Gooks can usually only get virtual gfs ur parents shld just be proud u found sum1 w a heartbeat

Because of love.

Read the post moron. That's not a picture of us.

>blazian
Literally the only way you can make a worse combo than white/asian

There are whites who wear earrings as well though.

Thanks. Learn how to write English you illiterate failure.

Your family is right. All race mixing is degenerate.

more niggerfied whites exist than niggerfied asians

there is nothing more pathetic than a westernized asian man

All race mixing is bad. There's no "worst combo" or any of that.

Don't care. My goal in life isn't to have children who "resemble me". It's to have a successful career, help people if I can and enjoy life's experiences with someone I love by my side. Nothing more.

Sad!

Your family is right. Chinks are the only race I respect besides whites because they can at least build civilizations. You're throwing your bloodline down the drain so that you can create low IQ halflings.

This is the probably the funniest type of biracial degeneracy, it's like if a gorilla engaged with a chameleon.

JUST DON'T HAVE KIDS FOR GODS SAKE. that thing will look hideous!!!

High IQ with High IQ is acceptable. There are worst combos.

In what way were you ostracized? Would you have been ostracized for loving a white woman? Or was this specifically because the girl is black?

White guy here, I approve.

i am completely fine with this. asian blacks are rival the intelligence of whites , whilest diluting both gene pools. keep it up

Tiny asian dick in big black vagina

No, it's not acceptable. You defile the pure, beautiful white race!!

If there's one lesson you can draw from the fag marriage fiasco it's that "love" is a shit meme.

You love her?
Great.
Just hope that feeling lasts and you don't wind up old and alone because you burned your bridges with nothing to show for it but child support bills.

Seriously take a moment (NOT right after you've nutted in her and are basking in the oxytocin afterglow) and evaluate your long term life prospects with this woman and LOGICALLY weigh out if they're worth losing your famly over. I'm looking out for you bro, not even trying to be racist.

is your barber mexican?

>engaged
Im so sorry

rockstars, country singers and pop artistes wear them. They look if they're small and neat.

also asian hair is the only thing that gets rid of the black frizz

>(not us in pic)
Too bad - that bitch is fiiiiiiine.

Large pussy, small dick. How does that work out?

Your are goals are shit, you're not going to be in your twenties enjoying "life's experiences" forever.
Can you see yourself wiping this woman's ass when you're old and incontinent?
Can you see HER sticking around to wipe YOUR ass when you're old and incontinent?
>hurr we'll be rich and we can pay people to take care of us
Plan marriage around the hard times, not the pie in the sky.

can I date ur future daughter when she turns 18

You're a Trudeau voter aren't you?

And I would do it every time if it means I don't have to suffer divorce rape.

How much does AIDS medication cost per month?

White guy here, I have no problem with this, but be warned, burn the coal, pay the toll

>giving advice about things that .00001% of humans actually concern themselves with
>not being a virgin

that's (you)r delima

>beautiful black girl
>beautiful
>black
>girl
Are you autistic or are you so ugly that you were desperate enough to go for the nigger bitch

Fuck off Elliot Rodger

Ostracized as in the last time we spoke in person a year ago and they told me never to contact them again. However, they did call me a couple of months ago to ask me to attend an extended family function, but only if I didn't bring my fiancee. Needless to say I declined.

As for a white girl, I have had 2 white girlfriends and one Chinese girlfriend in the past. They didn't not like the fact that I dated those 2 white girls and treated them rather coldly but it was nothing like what I am dealing with today. In fact, I was with the first white girl for quite long (3 years), but they just never warmed up to her despite her trying her best by doing things like learning Chinese phrases and cooking Chinese dishes and stuff.

I broke up with the Chinese girl 4 years ago and even up to last year, my mom lamented to me constantly about how great she was and how stupid I was to break up with her.

technically he's drilling the oil - what rhymes with that?

this

Having sex with an asian is fine, just don't get her pregnant and defile your race, niglet.

Grats, man.

Your parents are right about this, user. Find yourself a qt chink to "love". It will be best for you in the long run.

No, dump her immediately.
The biggest mistake white people did is that we mixed with other races and there so little of us left, you Asians still have a chance to keep your race clean.

this has nothing to do with politics you tiny penis bitch. take your role playing bullshit and fuck off, yoshi.

REMINDER: DO NOT ENGAGE THESE SHIT POSTING MORONS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE THEM.

the hair is about 60% of why I have an Asian fetish.

Attention span is the other 40.

Mixed race kids are ugly bastards and everyone fuckin knows it. Stop!

I am marrying and having babies with her.

fuck off road-haters

that chink looks cool
it's never the japs always the chinks that are cool + baning islam made them way superior... better than degenerate nips

I dont know but he still going to pay the toll

Thanks bud.

As long as you're not white and she's not white, I couldn't give a shit

White guy married to a Chinese chick here.

Man you fucked up. You knew better than that. You know how much money you missed out on because of that? Even if you end up dumping the chick your parents will never trust you to hand you their inheritance.

tldr for everyone else.

Every Chinese knows the only acceptable race besides Chinese is white (this includes the Japanese) and if you're going to date a black you're never going to be accepted.

do you plan on having children?

the world is getting brown whether you like it or not

Yes I'm well aware that the bulk of my generation has no sense of long-term consequences. That's not an excuse to go through life oblivious to the future.

>ur virgin
Grow the fuck up.

dont listen to them chang
i totally get the jungle fever
does she have a nice bunda?

It all sounds dehumanizing. And how does your girl handle the fact that she's the object of that kind of behavior? Sadness? Anger? Resignation? All of those?

Why would I give a shit about inheritance or getting money from my wife? My goal in this life is to improve myself through my own ability, not mommy and daddy's handouts.

And my fiancee makes a decent living as a social worker and she has a master's degree.

Yes. Just one is what I'm thinking.

Do you plan to live in China or Africa?

seriously, you're asking some of the worst humans on the planet for help. I think you should consider another site that's devoted to non-psychotic advice, instead

this. try reddit.

>Sadness? Anger? Resignation? All of those?

Basically this and in that order. Her parents aren't so hot on me either and always act somewhat suspicious around me as if I can never be genuine in their eyes or something. Hard to explain. Anyways, at least we're both getting the brunt somewhat, haha.

Blasians are sexy. And since the male in your relationship is a chink (you), then you will actually stick around. And the kid might turn out alright. I think it's a good balance. Decent amount of muscle/testosterone/impulsive with the high IQ/discipline/robot aspects. Could turn out great. But there's also regression to the mean and all sorts of other shit. Do what you, user. Just let me fuck your QT daughters.

tell us something about your fiancee
what did you think about black people before dating her?
were you racist? why do post here?
do you just want to rustle some autist jimmies?
does she hae a nice ass?

There's a reason behind this behavior.

In China there's a lot of Africans that came in on business visas and never left. The Chinese approach illegal immigration completely differently. They refuse to acknowledge the illegal immigrants to freeze them out. Because of that the illegals are all into crime/drugs/prostitution and they're all black. That's why Chinese people hate black people, it's because every black person in China who is not a westerner is most likely a criminal.

Tldr OP knew what he was doing and is deliberately trying to get sympathy.

Could libtards be result of stand attack

It's cruel to give your children nigger genes.

They will be more retarded and violent than the other Chinese children.

Their generation's fault for killing too many of their own girls. They should grow up and take responsibility.

"Social worker" makes a lot of money

Dude social work is not a money maker. If you were any sort of real Chinese you would be focused on improving your family's wellbeing, not yourself. You take your family's inheritance because you want to make your family better, put your kids in private school, help them with college so they can do the same for your kids.

All you're going to do is leave your kids with a ton of debt and a "WELL I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF".

show us ur azn boi pucci

Your genes will spoil

Yeah...chinese people are racist. What else did you think would happen...loser. gook loser.

That might all be true, but he offered to answer questions and I asked him some that I was curious about rather than give him the usual Sup Forums treatment. I don't know if he's looking for sympathy or if, since this is /pol, he's looking for the castigation that he's avoiding from his family, but I'll just take him at his word and allow him to answer questions.

Proof?

why do the bfs of blacks fems always say 'she's beautiful'? As if you assume others automatically think black girls are UGLY! You don't have what it takes to love a niggress.

aren't you afraid of what your kid might turn out to be? you don't think you could find a chinese woman?

Larp or not, I knew a CM/BF couple in college and they legitimately seemed like the most loving couple I've ever met. All the best.

This.

If your standards are that low that is your business. Just stay away from white women.

Does she boss you around and tease you that she has more testosterone?

Statistically you are going to open and live above a liquor store in the hood. She is going to rob and kill you. good plan.

FPBP

yes, kids can love too. But adult life is a different story.

I could easily find a Chinese woman. I'm 6' tall and get constant compliments from Chinese girls who tell me I look like Wang Lee Hom most often.

I just happen to be more attracted to my fiancee is all.

>gook makes his dindu gf mad
>she chimps out constantly because of low impulse control combined with low IQ
>breaks up with her
>she flys into a rage and gets some of her "homeboys" to go to his house and murder him and his entire family
Nice life choices OP.

White skin is dominant idiot.

>Loving your culture and placing your race first doesn't make you racist
>Unless you're white

you're as shallow as a fem. you deserve that nigger.

So your half-breed child brings home a friend, they are full breed chink.
The friend is more genetically similar to you than your own spawn.

How you feel?

RICED