Midwest Alliance General - Newest Addition Edition

Hello Allies. How about a Friday night /mag/?

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, MO and WI
Honorary: PA
>Honorary: PA
unstoppable
>unstoppable

Can we invite Montana too? I like Montana.

ND fag, reporting in.

Lol asking the new kid for permission? No problem with them though. Their gov ain't bad either if I remember right.

Can I hang out here? I like grilled beef and guns too

MNFag reporting in. SHARE act when?

Solidarity from the NWF cornfriend

SD reporting in.

southerner looking for a place to land.. niggas keep following me everywhere I go!!!

>Live in Chicago

Please burn this place to the ground.

Iv got damp forests on my all white island though.

Kansas reporting in. Does it matter if I'm a Mestizo?

careful advertising on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is nothing but spic subhumans living in cali/texas looking for handouts. one the spic invasion reaches the climax and the south/south west is entirely ruined they will all come to the midwest looking for gibs

Discord HmUguP

hahaha speaking of the devil. shitskin subhuman who doesn't want to live with his own people

fuck La Raza, the midwest is Europa Nova

But you guys are my people..... I wish you would understand, but why bother explaining. When the racewar breaks out, just know I'll be on your side user..... I'll be on your side.

Yes go back to mexico and make it great again, its your responsibility.

I was born here.

I don't care, your mexican. Still your responsibility.

you aren't on our side you fucking shitskin. you just want benefits and you know your own subhuman race has nothing to offer. go fuck off to mexico or the southwest with the rest of you trash. every mestizo subhuman only has loyalty to their own garbage goblin people.

No I'm not. I'm American. I was born here and my mom is white.

why not just move to texas or new mexico. that way you stay in america but be with your own people.

Because I'm not like them. I was raised and surrounded by white people.

I don't care, go fix mexico, its your responsibility.

St Louis here

You all are our favorite other part of the country.

Maybe I could become the Mexican Hitler.

there would be some whites in texas or new mexico to live around i guess

the whole point of a midwestern reich will be for white people. if we allow lots of minorities in and mix then we would just have the same problem all over again.

you are exactly like them. you speak spanish and are proud of you garbage race. you also would welcome dreamers/la raza. spics fuck off. you things are worse than niggers. no nigger wants to bring africa with them but every little spic wants to bring south america with them

MO checking in. Pic related for roasties from the coasties moving here when they read "best cities for tech" listicles

Exactly, you need authoritarianism to keep the shitskins in line, and you can practice eugenics, increasing the white percentage, in your people's blood.

I do not speak Spanish. Other than the brown skin and liking tacos, I have no connection to Mexicans. I am sorry you cannot fathom that people like me exist.

Where here is best for tech?

agree. we let in a few minorities, they will only want to bring more of their brethern in. just like what has happened to the US so far. midwestern reich would have to be whites only.

good minorities could stay in other american states outside the midwest if they'll have them. bad ones go back.

Indy reporting in

Pennsylvania is glad to have the Midwestern states as their brothers.

Hit up our discord HmUguP

like i said bro, solution is not moving to mexico, but living around other americanized mestizos. you'll find plenty of these in texas, new mexico, or nevada. those are good places to move for you.

you guys could all speak english, have your own constitution, etc. it's just white people in america need a homeland though or we are going to be mixed out.

I agree with this guy.

Detroit, MI reporting in. Always glad when this /thread comes back around.

i accept PA, i've visited western PA before and it is very white and beautiful landscape. no philly though, it should join new jersey.

Kc and stl both make the tech listicles as well as those "best cities for millenials" articles. I can't remember the numbers, I think kc has the edge on tech sector growth tho.

I like it here though, and I have a really good job. I assume there are biodiesel plants in Texas as well?

Hit up our discord HmUguP

PA Reporting in. Sick of living in Niggerdelphia, want to move to somewhere comfier and more Deutsch like Doylestown

All it takes is one unruly cow, correct?

Ohio reporting
Farmers are starting to harvest the soy beans
Corn is still green

i'd bet $100 you go around saying spics are based and so much better than niggers. you love to say you're natural conservatives and the best minority. you go around lying and shilling for spics at every chance. you defend amnesty don and daca. lmao you spics are always fucking mushmouth subhumans who try and promote your garbage people and also want to bring them all along. you probably post nigger hate shit, but never mention your own subhuman race and all the damage they do. then you lie everywhere that you spics are christian and other crap

spics only have loyalty to their own race. they are all over Sup Forums shilling their ugly women and saying they're better than niggers. spics are fucking worse than niggers cause they got a full on racial invasion going. they do everything niggers do and there's more, but every little lying spic on Sup Forums will tell you they're so great and look at their hot women

yeah there's plenty of those in texas. you would find work easy. good thing about texas is it has a very good economy. you could move down there, find you a good mestiza wife, and have as big a family as you want.

plus you'd be surrounded by your people and the whites who decided to stay, so overall not a bad deal. if you are conservative i'm sure you guys could run an effective government.

>ohio

How shall I collect that $100?

Detroit reporting in. There's a few of us, scattered around the city and metro area. A message to my countrymen: know that there are many of us who are not white and will not accept being told that this country is not for us. We seek American stability and prosperity, acknowledging the difference in races and ensuring the future of this country is our number one priority. Do not refuse the brotherhood of us of a darker shade, but of the same red heart.

America first.

I'm already married and had kids with a white girl... sorry

i agree. there are some good conservative spics but the vast majority are not. i figure since texas and new mexico are already non-white, the good spics can go live in those states, while the midwest would be entirely for whites.

and it already is for the most part, we'd have to do some cleanup in the cities but the rural areas are white as fuck and we've got some beautiful land, no doubt about that. plus those sweet germanic genes means a lot of beautiful women. i know we've got some beauties here in iowa.

82% white

Honestly I would nuke the whole damn place if I could. They are directly responsible for the nightmare that is the Trump presidency. Fuck the Rust Belt.

well what is done is done, the best thing to do would be to move your mixed family down there anyway.

texas and new mexico are highly mixed anyway so as long as you guys were down there, it would be no issue. plus your mostly white sons would probably become upper class in that type of society. lots of nice land down there, very suitable for mestizos with the warm desert climate similar to mexico.

i can't seem to get the damn discord to work on this computer for some reason otherwise I would. It pisses me off. can't figure out why it won't work. probably havet to switch computers or reformant this one at some point.

So when do we invade Poland?

Lots of muslims and spics near me in northwestern Kansas

My oldest came out looking white, can't say the same about the youngest. Can't win 'em all I guess

amigo, you don't cause it's already 100% that you go around shiling for spics and saying how great your subhuman goblin invaders are and how whites should accept you. notice how there's no niggers shilling for niggers in this thread, but there's you shilling for spics? lol

you probably think it's so based that your criminal gangs and drug cartels fight with niggers in the streets. that's the spic subhuman mindset

>wow! fuck having police these drug dealers fighting each other to sell drugs is so based! our drug dealers hate niggers cause they're competing to sell drugs and commit crimes! let us come gringo we'll commit crimes you won't

At this point I think you're just memeing. You've run into the extreme outlier here.

Fuck Hernan Cortez, Cuba was done right because all the injuns were wiped and, and this fucker had to go ahead and rush to get his gold in Mexico, burn his boats, and fuck Aztec and Incan lolis. It took communism to destroy Cuba, the rest of Latin America was already a dump.
I'm telling you, once the we finally add "mestizo/mulatto" to the census, you're going to see how many of these "Hispanics" aren't fucking white. It's a good damn' plague in South Florida.
t. White, Cuban parents, 95% European

Don't include BASED Ohio in your shit show
We stand alone

Anomalies exist, user. You're embarrassing yourself going on like this.

>spic moving in to ((sanctuary city))

MN fag here.

We need to nuke Minneapolis asap.

they'll have to move down to new mexico or texas. their pick. and of course whites who want to move out of those areas could come to the midwest, so long as they are properly vetted and non-liberal.

family is family man. raise your kids well and best of luck with it all. i have no ill will towards other races, just want nationalism for my own.

You got roped in long before PA showed up friend.

This:
I'd like to collect that $100. Do you have a paypal? :p

I don't think that's gonna happen man, Brazil is invetiable at this point

IL fag. Take us out too.

>extreme outlier
>shilling for based spics in the midwest thread
nope, leopard don't change their spots. everywhere you go you're turning it into slums even worse than niggers cause niggers just want gibs but you want to import your subhuman race and do la raza. niggers want welfare and foodstamps while spics want to steal the entire land.

not really man. racial consciousness is on the rise, especially after the NFL bullshit.

plenty of whites will give you realtalk in private, you just can't be racist in public without risking your job.

there's no reason my 91% white iowa needs to be brazil. send the mestizos and negroes to their own ethnic communities and let it all start over. it's perfectly ethical because it leads to the best result. nobody gets hurt, everyone gets their own homeland.

I'd share your sentiment if I saw some actual results. So far it's tolerance for nigger-mindedness and excuses about "lack of funds" everywhere I go. But I'm not one to throw the baby out with the bathwater either. If you're one of these "dark-skinned" ones, then I'd ask that you step up and start getting some results that the rest of us can get behind. It's time to clean up the streets.

America first, in deed.

Why South America is such hellhole compared to US & CANADA ?

When did I ever shill for spics?

again, you can have your own homeland within the american continent, but whites are going to need an ethnostate here or we will go extinct. it is nothing personal. you may be a great black man, and that is fine, you will be a good leader for other black americans.

most importantly you will feel as though you are contributing to something personally great, because you are improving your people and nation. we could still be allies and trade if you run your nation well enough.

>nonwhite defending another nonwhite
woah, imagine my surprise.... lemme guess you're one of those spics who wanted the gibs more than the spanish enclaves in the southwest

>US
>Canada

I get your point K-man but tread more carefully with your words. And you know the answer already.

The infection will spread everywhere

no it won't. we already have a huge number of americans wanting to drastically slow immigration. people self-segregate naturally, so as long as we reduce the impact of the feds and form our own nation we would be fine.

the overton window is moving towards nationalism, not brazil.

Nah, Ohio is it's own country
PROTECT
THIS
OHIO

Canada is a shithole. Fuck Trudeau.

As for SA, corrupt governments and drugs? I mean, to be fair, there are European countries that are hellholes as well.

who here /poor/?

I'd say Brazil is a statistical certainty at this point, my kansas town had no muslims or spics 20 years ago and now they are almost 30% of the city

Never been given anything my whole life. Grew up dirt poor and my family never asked for gov assistance. We earned everything we have, I earned everything I have.

people are more willing to clean up the streets when they have skin in the game. blacks would be more invested if they had their own nation for their own people, rather than just being a small part of america. i feel the mestizos would benefit from this as well.

black communities that were segregated did a lot better self policing their own than after they were integrated. now they expect us to do it all while calling us racist while doing it.

White Canada

Ottawa - 74% European canadian , Toronto 50.2% European canadian
Vancouver - 52.5% European canadian ,Montreal - 67.7% European canadian

((White)) America

Detroit - 7.8% European american , Miami 11.9% European american ,
Chicago - 31.7% European american , Houston 25.6% European american

Less Crime than US city , Less corruption than US city
Cleaner than US city , More Middle class

what's wrong with you

I hate Trudeau

You have no idea how fucking terrible it is when that happens. Go to Miami if you want to see the dark future. It'll whitepill you to fight back.

I am going back North, but you've guys convinced me to skip upstate New York and head for the Midwest. Torn between Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Columbus, Indiana. Leaning towards Pittburgh more since it seems to be growing, but I may get a job offer in Columbus.
Any advice, especially on housing and gun culture in both those areas?

I know this is anecdotal, but I spent some time in upstate NY last year. I saw multiple houses flying the Confederate flag up there.

Make that 1.9% White for Miami - It's 10% (((white)))

me but basically because i gave up a median income life and am now in non-meme /school/

I want an ethnic cleansing of southern Michigan. Make the lower peninsula as great as the UP.

I ran for public office and intend to do so again, volunteered to teach vocational skills to high school kids, learned high level math and technical proficiency on my own and intend to create a large family to carry on this culture of self sufficiency, compassion to aid their fellow man, and love for their country and family. I agree, most communities that consist of people that look like me don't do nearly a goddamn thing for the people they say they serve. I don't feel a connection with many of them, but as soon as someone starts speaking of American values, no matter what color they are, I know I have a brother before me.

blacks have had Detroit for decades, The kwame kilpatrick episode was the last straw. Their skin's been in this game for quite some time, the results speak for themselves.

can't speak for indiana, but i know western PA has a strong gun and hunting culture. i spent a couple years out there for work.

very nice people and very conservative. the city of pittsburgh is pretty liberal but once you are out of the city you are in trump country.