HAPPENING - /HTG/ user ABOUT TO BE SETH RICHED

>/htg/ makes it's first confirmed human trafficking bust last thursday
>shills start pouring in afterwards
>the main threadmaker (known as Tardanon) is banned for 2 weeks and is now on the run IRL after getting double crossed by an associate
>two insider anons have confirmed that /HTG/ are the most important threads on Sup Forums
>it's now been 3 days since an /HTG/ thread
>Tardanon's last post was yesterday, claiming he might be under investigation
>Sup Forums is not talking about this
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING, SETH RICH 2.0 BUT YOU ARE ALL BUSY REPLYING TO KEK THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/1bp9mHy4Hf4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142918086/
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/09/22/compton-raid-36-arrests/
lbpost.com/news/crime/2000011509-task-force-nets-36-arrests-in-human-trafficking-sting-operation-in-compton
bilderbergmeetings.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

V& bump

You fags finally did something?

Provide some links for context user

archived?

this

It takes like 2 minutes to reset a router. Banned my left nut dude. Proofs or stfu faggot.

This

what's the run down for those of us not in the know

bump for info

But Micheal Obama has a BBC!!!

what'd i miss
i avoided htg bc anon5 tier bullshit

>it's now been 3 days since an /HTG/ thread
Is there/was there a pastebin that held the header and important links that a thread could be run absence? If you have no direct contact, there is no sense in speculation.

someone post archives, I was watching HTG last week but tardanon doesn't ring any bells.

Bumping for interest

LARP

but... but... but... Dr Seuss is rayciss.

this. I get banned daily for showing off my large cock. its a easy unban

OP has gone full retarded and in light of him not saying anything further I'm gonna go ahead and sage this shit.

Fuck off faggot. No one cares about your daily Human Trafficking bullshit. It doesn't make any sense. If you're that concerned about it join some feminist anti-trafficking group and shut the fuck up.

Guess not.

Seth Rich was not killed, he fought back and the medics thought he was going to make it.

To present this as a murder, especially one done by a professional is to deliberately lie.

Go fuck yourself trying to start shit faggot. That fucking thing has a big dick. Derail the thread some more

This is the first I heard of this. It would suck if he got killed and didn't at least get to kill the nigger that double crossed him. The way I see it it's horseshit. Their tech has to be on an even better level that movies fifteen years ago showed us. This fucker would be killed if it was gonna happen.

There's an HTG thread up right now about how a van on Fox news drove by with intracenter triangle pedo symbol.

You're going to need to provide some archives or links to the traffic bust and screenshots of tardanon saying he's being followed

ho lee fuk

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/1bp9mHy4Hf4

I was watching this shit live on cspan, bretty sure this is related

>aussie thread
>larper drama
this isnt sounding like we're off to a good start; can we get some more proofs?

I can't say more, he posted the whole thing on cripplechan though.

got the gif/webm?
i didnt save it

gonna need some sauce on that

Anonymous5.

IT'S CONFIRMED: HE IS A SHILL OPERATION.

HTG PROXYS KYS
FRANK KYS.

Seth Rich is not dead he is Mossad ya cunt

Seth Rich ain't dead faggot

>makes it's first confirmed human trafficking bust last thursday

P R O O F S

Last HTG thread link: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142918086/
notice the heavy shilling similar to the 6/2 shill operation done on A5

ALL THIS HAPPENED RIGHT AFTER THEY MADE THE BUST IN COMPTON

>when you thought pizzagate was over

haven't had time to be on Sup Forums lately. I'd like to catch up on this.

Seth rich? Who? His death hasn't affected anyone else, why should we care? Sup Forums used to laugh at all dead people. What changed, Vlad?

i saved this from earlier

wow, the luck of the irish. I knew it was all bullshit. Except for maybe one night shit posting drunk

It's just a coincidence goy the goyim don't know

Watch this vid and tell me what you see
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

BUMP

Where's the find? What was the bust about?

Quit being a faggot!

Bump. The kike threads are everywhere tonight, even more than usual. Stop replying to obvious bait and help take down the eternal jew!!

This post reeks of paid shill

so what's the fucking story?

What's with the stuffed animal?

Reported for ID

good catch, black and white, it is Masonic/Illuminati symbology for duality, we (researchers) call it the pedo panda, this is 100% a psyop

/HTG/ bust on the news:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/09/22/compton-raid-36-arrests/
lbpost.com/news/crime/2000011509-task-force-nets-36-arrests-in-human-trafficking-sting-operation-in-compton

Address if anyone wants to research this further:

Parkland Medical Centre/Parklane Medical Group
508 N Long Beach Blvd Compton, CA 90221

OH FUCK THERES YOUR STORY

WHAT THE FUCK I READ THAT EMAIL

ITS ALL THERE

WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY?

simple diagram fux local delivery company
or
local authorities Do Their Fucking Job
pick your desired headline shill

I am so fucking mad right now it is not even funny,i cannot even add to this thread.

have a good thread everyone.

Nothing happened. Someone on /htg/ posted a story of 36 arrested in compton for sex trafficking saying /htg/ helped. When asked how /htg/ helped, they said "groups watch these threads and learned our methodology"

But the character assassination stuff is true, which is weird. /htg/ threads are pretty neat, so it is weird that theres so many shills in them.

Is this legit?

>Implying kek is not the source of our powers.

We got a live one

>"groups watch these threads and learned our methodology"
That's pretty fucking gay and sounds like bullshit desu

nigga thats old as fuck pizzagate shit.

I dont know how to link threads (inb4 newfag) but you might need to sit down before reading this thread

>CpCp

wow, is that you molesta?

404 by the jew kike mods

LARP safely. Have a good one

yah bro Seth Rich isn't dead if you know much about the Illuminati (I am published author and expert), all the signs are there no question. His brother is sitting there laughing bro, same shit as sandy hook and all the other bullshit

what the fuck. Why is that faggot I guess his brother trying to clearly stop himself from laughing the whole time. They are all lying and it's obviously scripted. Even if they weren't lying it's scripted but what the fuck.

Also what the fuck with all the disney shit that nigger scumbag fuck walt was a degenerate kike mason child sacrificing raping eating fucker. I worked at a vacation house on a lake for a man who inherited his grandfathers position at disney. There was a lot of satanic symbollism, paintings and pictures throughout the house.

This is about Backpage. Fuck you tards for supporting the kikes that want to ban my easy access to hookers.

Have Tardanon write in his own writing (and on tape) that he is NOT suicidal, he does not have any illnesses, no warrants or what have you, that if he's arrested or dead anytime soon, we know who it was.

dude I thought I saw it all until last night but I never saw that shit so what the fuck. Some of it was old but that shit was fire

IVE BECOME SO NUMB

hear hear!

I know, I read the email back then. I never saw the pictures of it tho.

Proofs?

> →
thats it, thank you

Proofs? It just seems like they arrested some whores, who spilled the beans.

Isn't trafficking in Compton likely to be a bunch of nigs renting out underage niglets?

What are you rambling on about?

Stay out of the sun, yah fuckin bogin.

Compton got overrun by Latinos.

Spics engaged in ethnic cleansing.

>/HTG/

What does that even mean?

Good luck, brother(s).

We must always continue to make HTG threads then. Make sure there is one running at all times. They can't get all of us.

what do you mean them personally or the worldwide satanic cult that has spanned thousands of years?

I read it also and I saw other images posted but that one was the "best" by far

Bump

This. Also nice quads.

Thank you user

Seriously, what the hell is this? This isn't one of the regulars posting this thread I noticed. Here's the pic I usually post to identify myself. Not on the run and no longer banned. Now let's just let this thread die shall we?

i just mean who are those guys and are they arrested yet

also why isn't hillary?

Human Trafficing General

>Distribution, asset liquidation and disposal company
>Pedo triangle logo and nonchalant warehouse location
>Owned by anonymous shell company
>Perfect Privacy LLC
>Shares hosting service with livestock auctioning software site
>Hillary's email was clintonemail.com
>Domain is registered to Perfect Privacy LLC

Purely a coincidence im sure

So it's the wetback kind of trafficking, not the sex-slave type.

I believe you and have realized OP is a shill that wants to make me scream LIAR at you.

>didn't even spell the filename correctly
Nice try though.

BAD GOY
STOP LOOKING INTO THIS

wow that delusion, frank copied and pasted publicly available information from bilderbergmeetings.org
and links it to his own careless posting about planetside

Who says they're mutually exclusive?

It's spelled that way on purpose, look back and you'll see that it's always been spelled that way since I started naming it.

Now bro sees what is in plain sight