Gun laws

Are you even allowed to own a BB gun in this cunt?

Same as New Zealand, you can own a lot of things if you go through enough layers of bullshit.

Yeah you can, it's not really worth the hassle though unless you're a sporting shooter or hunter.

I want to get into sport shooting, as my grandfather is a hunter and sports shooter

What state are you in, it's pretty easy to get a licence and permits, unless you have a criminal record.

>the container must be bolted to the floor or frame of a permanent building

So unless your landlord allows you to bolt a safe to the floor you can't own a gun? Basically only homeowners can own a gun?

I have a licence, I'm still deciding what kind of rifle I want to build.

Was it that mass shooting in Tasmania that fucked your gun laws or were they tight before then?

Just dynabolt the safe to your bedroom floor and hammer the studs down when you vacate.

qld

Yeah, that fucked us.
I remember my old man had some sweet guns under his bed when I was a kid.

If you live on farmland you can own rifles as a "Pest control" tool without much hassle. If not you'll need to do a mountain of paperwork and buy a bolted down gunsafe in order to own one.

And now, every generation of Australians until the end of time will be forever afflicted

desu a bit of paperwork is worth it to hit the range with my family

Aus has a gun culture. It's just a bit neutered.
It's it's own thing.

Shame really, especially as I seem to remember reading the bloke used an illegally held weapon.
Same thing happened to us with Hungerford and Dunblane.
You'd have thought because Australia has a lot of land and hunting is a big thing the gun laws wouldn't be so bad.

There are a lot of unregistered guns in rural areas.
Some rural people are so poor that a hand-me-down unregistered gun is incredibly valuable.
>No inspections
>No safe
>Can keep it behind door like old times
>Mate buys you ammo
>No registration fees
>No license fees
>No genuine reason fees
>No license test fees

You can get weapons in Oz, but i suppose it is alot harder since Port Arthur.

In the UK I have a Revo 12G Shotgun, Taurus 9mm Revolver (UK Legal of course) and a Straight Pull Mini 14

>In the UK I have a Revo 12G Shotgun, Taurus 9mm Revolver (UK Legal of course) and a Straight Pull Mini 14

What?
I thought you couldn't even hold a spoon the wrong way

We didn't need a licence when I was young, Used to own .22 BSA air rifle with scopes. Dropped bunnies with ease.

Australia takes weapon offenses really seriously. You can't carry pepper spray (except in WA) or a knife, a bat, anything that can be classified as a weapon is a big no no. Hell, even carrying a large stick will get you stopped.
The only place you can get away with owning a gun is if you own a farm and have a license for pest control. Even then, it's not allowed to leave the registered property.

Of course criminals and smugglers and unregistered guns in small towns do exist and in those small towns, things that aren't causing an immediate problem are more or less overlooked but it's super fucking illegal to be carrying any weapon.
Our gun laws are really tight and getting stricter

Nice one mate. Good to see other people keeping guns in their home.

See pic for information.

I have my grand dads 303 25 still

Aussie's DGAF when they can use a boomerang that's more accurate than any Americunts marksmanship. White Aussie prisoners in the past had no alternative but to develop survival skills from funnel spiders, roo's, Abo's, Yowie's and rogue Joey's. England gave them no survival tools nor skills.

what guns you got?

You forgot emus

He's a noguns trying to fit in, leave him be

You have to sign mountains of paperwork to even obtain the license to purchase those weapons. I'd wager you're immediately put on a special watchlist for it too.

I've only just got my shotgun certificate so right now just a few 12g field guns.
Working on my FAC now.

i got a shotgun which i'm 99% sure i'm not supposed to have

We aren't even allowed to use our guns in self-defense legally. This is a cuck nation lets not fool ourselves.

They were all hoaxed by the Masons. They took our guns for their master, Satan. Remember them when the dark times come.

Kek I don't leave home without this baby killing bad boy.

It took me about 8 weeks from application to getting the licence.
It was about 5 or 6 pages of simple forms and 4 photos. Took me about an hour start to finish.
Now I can walk in to any gun shop and buy as many as I want walking out the same day.

By BB gun its quite a soft one actually, the way it works is you got to close your eyes first. By closing your eyes there is more of a surface area. No peeking, it takes a while to pump it to get it into the proper pressure. Once it reaches the climax and hits your face it shoots fast but its soft and a bit moist. Its a bit nutty but it runs well.

Here's hoping he lost them in a "boating accident." I guess everything is registered over there, so probably not.

"Muh freedom" really does come into play at some level. Shame they'll never make it to his Greag-grandchildren. They'll probably need them, like most of the West.

Afaik you were only required to register full auto, his semi auto firearms were not registered, no idea what happened to everything he owned.

Maybe your brothers aren't telling you something.

I know I'd bury mine first.

Do you pump it so hard that it rips the skin?

I just want to play airsoft =(

That's sucks - I just passed all my airsoft shit to a 9-year-old down the street. Got to pass the flame.

>You forgot emus
don't go there. fortunately, the only vids available are from China, which is bad enough without even approaching Emu's and the heinous stuff happening in that battle. JEEBUZZ!