Oh user it's adorable how you want to save the white race and what not but I just want to fuck

>oh user it's adorable how you want to save the white race and what not but I just want to fuck
wyd Sup Forums?

easy awnser, fuck her brains out till she cums.

It's funny how men drop everything they value for pussy

not politics
sage

Braaaaaaaaapppp

>Miss I really just want to eat so please give me my lunch tray

They aren't men.

>tfw bimbo fetish

>drop everything they value

Just because (you) value something doesn't mean user does.

What if I value pussy

This

sorry but how does having sex with a black woman harm the white race?
>it doesn't reduce the number of white people in the world
>it doesn't inhibit your ability to father white children
>it doesn't make you less attractive to white women
>if she becomes pregnant, it DOES inhibit black men from fathering black children with her for most of one year

kek

it dishonors our glorious heritage or some shit

Fuck, but don't cum inside.

>t. roastie

Colonizing black wombs is the white man's burden, user. Even Thomas Jefferson did his duty and COLONIZED his black slave, so why do you betray your ancestors and your duty to whiten up these nogs?

what's the point when white women only wants to fuck?

>following MUHDIK over proper principles
Only niggers and the retarded do this

Our heritage of colonizing that sweet african ass.

call her a nigger, pump and dump, lynch her.

>fill her full

>with lead

Male sex bots cum lead?

>glock
You ain't filling anything with that piece of shit. It'll jam or explode before you're filling anybody with lead.

Why are mega-gunfags as retarded as people discussing music?

FFS, I've had Glocks for 20 years, and fired thousands of rounds through them, no jam, no malfunction, but sure, keep the meme alive I guess. Cops seem to shoot nigs with Glocks just fine, so there you go.

>inb4 you name some obscure pistol that is apparently the only reliable gun and you're one of the only people who have expertise with it

> What am I supposed to do with that Katie? Am I supposed to put a collar on that, feed you some biscuits?

if any of you fagets were over 12 you would remember hillfiger got in deep doo doo cause he said his clothes were only for white people.
FUNNY HOW THAT SHIT IS LOST WITH EVERYONE