Czechia
Slovakia
Hungary
Belarus
Ukraine
Russia
Australia
New Zealand
Interests of the white race mean interests of these nations and nothing else. You can't be patriot of any other country if you are white nationalist.

And yet OP hides his flag…

>Slavs
>white
But
>Dixies
>Nonwhite
???????

Dixies are not a nation.

Explain how Romanians/Serbs/Moldovans/Croats aren't white but Russians, Ukrainians and Hungarians are.

Exactly. OP is a faggot who can't into geography.

White's a color, not a nationality. Time to start working on your memes, summerfags.

>judges white nations
>by eye colour

It's just one of the signs of whiteness, you can also find hair color maps etc., they will be similar.

You forgot the South Slavs and North Mediterraneans, who are also white

>isnt european
>thinks he has authority to decide whos white
kek

So the Ancient Greeks and Romans weren't western nations because their eye and hair colours were brown?

>Interests of the white race mean interests of these nations and nothing else.
>white nationalist
>You can't be patriot of any other country

Are you on drugs, user?

If i live in a nation that is Brazil, or Africa, and i am white, are you saying i can't show patriotic love to my nation?

You are one hell of a contrarian, are you a leftist or do you genuinely think that Color means Patriotism? That's retarded if you think so because color will never equal my love for my nation.

For all you know, i could be a white man in love with Brazil, or a Yellow guy has pride living in the usa, or even a black man that shows interest in the white race, and thus, a white nationalist.

>Ireland
>White

People like OP are why nobody takes this place seriously.

Ignore this shit slide thread, mates. Let it sage.

I was born in America but I am all four of my grandparents are from Switzerland

Yes, they were Mediterraneans who managed to conquer other Mediterranean peoples or even more inferior nations, but then were crushed by whites: Germanic and Slavic tribes.

Then you should repatriate to Switzerland, America is already lost for the white race.

does this makeyou a fullblown mountainjew? or just half?
so slavs are white? or just some slavs that you picked?
hbu show us your real flag
i wanna know what country is such a dumb person from

>slavs
>white

goodbye goyim

They are a stateless and countryless nation, but they are a nation.

Slavs are white, but those who live to the south of Hungary aren't Slavs, they are local peoples (Greeks, Illyrians and others) who were Slavicized by Slavic invaders.

what about whites in uruguay, argentina, brazil, zimbabwe and south africa?

The Romans in particular were crushed under their own decadence, which from what you say makes their modern successors (Italy, Spain, France) nonwhite. Yet we in the west are currently repeating their history by openly inviting negroid and Muslim barbarians who are causing havoc in our countries. Does that make us nonwhite, and the enemy - the real "huwite" masterrace?

Most of Roman patricians and almost of Roman emperors (at least, early emperors) had blue eyes and blonde or red hair, this probably explains most of their successes.

Med masterrace

>Finnish
>White

Pick one.

>according to this map FINNS are whiter than Romanians coz MUH BLUE EYES

Slavs are untermensch who have never contributed anything to the world, so they're not white despite how they may look on the outside. I have more respect for a Berber than I have respect for Slavs.

>uruguay, argentina, brazil
Mediterraneans, they are not white.
>zimbabwe and south africa
They are dying out.

Idk about that, I wouldn't mind if the USA would be cleansed of human garbage and it would turn out as the ultimate white continent, just like most of Europe

None of them are white they're wannabes.

>Slavs are untermensch who have never contributed anything to the world
nice meme

Also, Basques (not mixed with Spanish blood) are whiter than most germans, and definitely whiter than slavs.

this nord cucks just copied the greeks

>gisele bündchen and an aproximately 8mi germanic lineage in brazil

also, meds not white? what's your criteria? Brown eyes?
Adolf had brown hair, goebbels had brown eyes
Hazel eyes? Christian bale, hugh jackman...

don't bother, OP is a faggot

so south slavs are not slavs but illyrians and greeks
kek

>Grecians aren't white
WE

italians aren't white

A lot of effort just to b8 Americans

Compared to all other races, including meds, the accomplishments of slavs are miniscule, and most of the inventors probably had jewish, germanic (in the case of poles, czechs, or slovaks), or caucasus genetic influence. Pure slavic nations such as Ukraine and Belarus are perfect examples of countries where nothing has come from.

>leafs first
wtf?

Serbs are definitely not slavs, they look like a weird mix of turk, albanian, and illyrian.

so only countries of majority people who have blue eyes are white?
why doesnt that applies to canda and australia and new zealand too? or just to european countries
im confused
what about people in italy spain or my country that have blue eyes
like myself
am i white?
i just learned today im not slavic

Where's Argentina?

>"Pure" slavic nations such as Ukraine and Belarus are perfect examples of countries where nothing has come from.
kek. you know nothing of history. those two countries in particular didn't exist until the last one hundred years, the same thing with macedonia in the balkans. of course they wouldn't be able to invent anything because they are just russians or bulgarians in denial.

>Finland
K

also,
>including canada but not France

Do you realize Canada started as a french colony? Sure France is mostly arab today but frogs, as much as we hate them, are white.

fuck white nationalism. ethnic cleansing is a thing of the past in the western world

Whiteness is determined not just by eye color, but by a whole complex of inheritable traits, including hair, eye and skin color.
Some Croats, Frenchmen and others can pass for whites, and they should move to white countries and assimilate there.

You think you saw everything with Hitler

lmao just wait a minute

Frogs aren't white, most of them looks like Greeks or Armenians. If French Canadians also look like this, then they are not white, but at least they are a minority in Canada now.

French Canadians are a majority in Quebec. Franks are of germanic descent.

Nonsense

Franks were Germanic tribe, they subjugated much more numerous Gallo-Roman inhabitants of modern France and adopted their language and culture. So the only thing modern French people have in common with Franks is their name. They are not descendants of Franks neither genetically, nor culturally.

answer my question you con artist faggot

Whiteness is determined by genes, not by being barbarian.

Weird question but in Romanian is there a distinction between, pretty, beautiful and nice

>UK
>Sweden
>Germany
>France
>Belgium
>Netherlands
>white
kek. West European cuck detected.

you're not white you slav subhuman

sure youd know

Are you implying gauls weren't white?

Either they weren't white of they descendants ceased to be white due to miscegenation with Mediterranean Roman colonists by the end of the Roman Empire.

They were no pec manlets.

>either they weren't white or became nonwhite
So, unless you have evidence that they weren't, your argument is based on speculation. At best recognize you don't know enough to determine if they were white or not; at worst keep ree'ing how french and belgians are not white because of romans.

>ukraine

no such nation

Poland cannot into presidential plane pilots.

You

>mfw this thread

The Romans fucking owned "whites" for a long time. Hundreds of years. Then those same people started the Renaissance that allowed other whites to BTFO the rest of the world.

you are Slavic since it's a linguistic/cultural group. Genetically you're illyrian, native dinarid, iranic and Greek