I have a question for the burgers:

I have a question for the burgers:

Would the Southern Civil War veterans have stood up for the Northern national anthem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVjD2DaB4bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody?

I wish the confederates won, the fucking united states allowed degenerates to roam free

The civil war was caused by jews to weaken America. The south was and remains controlled opposition

Counter question: as a nigger, why are you not minding your nigger business, and doing nigger things?

If it ended up with a stalemate, the national anthem, written about half a century earlier, would have remained the south's anthem. The north, in an attempt to distance themselves as far away in idealogy as they could, would have produced another anthem to counteract the southern idealogy.
It would have been comprable in polairty to the koreas or berlin post-WWII

Why aren't you?

There wasn't a National Anthem until pretty much all of them were dead (1931).
However, I think they would have. It was a popular patriotic song in both North and South and written by a Southerner about an attack on Maryland, a slave state.

Yes, Robert E. Lee made it perfectly clear that there would not be any guerrilla style warfare and that the North and South were to be one. He had honor and integrity and would have made a fine President. The North and South came together but whites and blacks can't live together.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVjD2DaB4bY

"The Star-Spangled Banner" was recognized for official use by the United States Navy in 1889, and by U.S. President Woodrow Wilson in 1916, and was made the national anthem by a congressional resolution on March 3, 1931 (46 Stat. 1508, codified at 36 U.S.C. ยง 301), which was signed by President Herbert Hoover

nigger doesn't know history, which is forgivable. But you, you should know better that the rebs probably would have stood up, recognizing that they worked together to free themselves from monarchy, despite their domestic differences. Kind of like today.

Are you actually trying to draw equivalence between a millionaire athlete disrespecting the flag of the country that enabled him to become that vs. a former soldier that was actively fighting to break away and form an independent country?

My next question: are you fucking retarded?

Yes. Proud Southern Patriot, here. If there can't be a Confederacy, then the U.S.A. is the next best thing. God bless America.

Would the northern veterans allow for vet care to apply to southern vets? No?

Then I think you have your answer. Traitorous northerners started the trend of American Imperialism. They were ecstatic that they had an opportunity to go to war with Spain.

Actually...they did, dumbass. Veterans were defined by U.S. Code to include Confederate soldiers.

I read an article once that stated as soldiers were marching south to board ships headed to Cuba for the Spanish-American war, Confederate Vets lined the road dressed in their uniforms to see them on their way. When asked why, they answered "because they're Americans". Can't recall where unread it, but it's always stuck with me.

Fuck it. This is a Southern Thread now!!!

Long live the Confederacy.

Yes. They both thought the Revolutionary War was good.