He's accomplished more in his life than you ever will

He's accomplished more in his life than you ever will.
He's done more to protect this country than you ever will.

He's a better person than you ever will be.

He's going to prison ... again.

how do you know none of the 147 United States sailors he murdered wouldn't have cured cancer, or become president, or simply accomplished more than your buddy McCain? Whatever, you guys hated on him when he ran against Obama but pretend to respect him now? Hypocrites.

And after prison he is going to hell.
He's helped get us into wars of aggression.

He killed 147 American servicemen. He is a piece of shit.

John "Crash'a Plane" McCain crashed 2 Navy jets before even getting to Vietnam where it is said he almost sank the Forester Aircraft Carrier doing a hotshot and forbidden "wet start" that ignited a bunch of ordnance and fuel on deck.
And some say when he got shotdown in Vietnam that he was left out there as a target.

Grandpa??

>it is said
fake news

Globalist pig I spit on his grave. His daughter will hang for TREASON.

His Daddy is the reason he was given a commission, his Daddy is how he became a Senator, his Daddy is the only reason he ever had money. That bumbling old fuck's greatest achievements are getting captured and not going to prison for corruption during the Keating S&L scandal. And in six months there will be no more John McCain which will be nice so we can finally dump Obamacare.

hes a coward faggot who got captured and didnt fight until he was killed. he is a shill for the saudis who had been vcaught taking their money

Mr.CrybabyMan was also suffering from tumor induced delusions of some asian guy living in his head despite the fact he cant do basic math in his head. like any one would believe a asian ghost is haunting your skull and you can do basic math. thats right im not your fucking therapist so i can tell any one i fucking like

>hes a coward faggot who got captured and didnt fight until he was killed
So all POWs are cowards?

You're a fucking moron

>John "Crash'a Plane" McCain crashed 2 Navy jets before even getting to Vietnam
This here is fact.
Only reason he continued to fly is his daddy was an Admiral.
The guy is a sociopath, and probably a psychopath.

I like our senators who don't get brain cancer

Press S to spit on grave

>accomplished
But I don't want to be a soulless warmonger.

Mark my words I will find his grave. I'll make Indians everywhere proud when I take a giant shit all over it.

Oh boy, if he's got an open casket at his funeral..

S

He's a war criminal.

What an awesome legacy.............

[citation needed]