Russian Shill Thread

I'm a Russian Shill

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G136GODWKhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello my brother. I, too am a Russian shill.

As a fellow Russian shill I have no questions.

How are you doing, comrade?
Today would be glorious day for shilling and vodka, and I'm all out of vodka.

I am also Russian shill. Ask your answers

Fucking liaes. I am the real Russian shill. Ask ME anything.

Oh blyat I made a spelling mistake the non-Eurasians will be onto me

Do it and right and keep the ball rolling on this guys....

pic is one of my vintage creations. vladmire putin himself chuckled at this while sipping his coffee laced with vodka. i must admit that really made my day.

It would be really fun at the end of all this we find out there was russian interference.

As a fellow Russia shill, as I obviously am since I post on an alt-right website, I merely wish to ask you how you are paying respects to our great leader Putin?

do you get paid for shilling? How do I get a job as a russian shill? I have tons of experience in shitposting and (political) shilling
I wish to do something that will benefit the right or at least hurt the liberals and progressive liberal agenda.

Wrong, I am real russian shill drinking vodka and munching on 7.62 right now.

Hi comrade! Have you received you potato and vodka ration this month?

Bepхoвный лидep Пyтин игpaeт этих aмepикaнcких oбeзьян, кaк cкpипкy

Da

Hey, there is Russian interference. Wtf do you think this thread is?

The people that get paid suck at what they do. Mother Russia wants disgruntled Russian patriots that just want to have a good laugh. We have a test we have to pass, it includes questions such as

>what are your favorite american comedies?
>what are your favorite internet boards?

etc

It's a great job but it doesn't pay well. We don't get fans or women either. We just get the satisfaction of having made an impact on the world.

Where do I collect my paycheck for being a Russian shill?

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=G136GODWKhc

I got mine from John Podesta and George Soros, comrade

Im definitely not a Russian shill.

The Kremlin, obviously.

>I'm a Russian Shill
Damn you to hell, you red menace. It was her fucking turn you bastard.

My most recent check was signed by only Soros. In my opinion we deserve more money for actual property destruction and religious site desecrations

> (OP)
>>I'm a Russian Shill
>Damn you to hell, you red menace. It was her fucking turn you bastard.
Her turn to die maybe. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HEF?

I also am a Russian shill ask me anything

You can apply to any cheap as shit online shilling company. They call it wordsmithing. Your writing will be analyzed and if you manage to have a deep impact with your posts you will eventually get an email from a headhunter. This guy will represent a company that will pay you fairly well, but not that great. It's enough to manage a small apartment and eat out every once in a while. The company will never tell you they are Russian, but they will tell where to post and what to write. After a while you start to understand what you are doing. It isn't that obvious from the get go though, it's only after you see the fruits of your labor that you begin to understand where your paycheck is coming from. You will begin to see what's going on, but even if you told people they wouldn't believe you. That's the genius of all of it.

>implying we aren't Russian shills
It's okay, Vlad. We are in chill place to discuss /shillfeels/. You can stop the LARPing.

Why did Patriarch Kuril visit Antarctica?

shilling on Sup Forums and Sup Forums against libshits, its a dream job

desu I'm not an inside guy, I'm just a shill. I can't answer any crazy questions for you, I can just tell you that I'm from Russia with love

We shit on everything, I sometimes wonder if the endgame is simply just to shit on everything. I think I have an idea of what the overall goal is, but we really do just shitpost everywhere.

Comrade, getting paid and not getting out of bed is remarkable achievement. Best luck to you.

I am the real Russian shill who does Hillary's hair every morning.

I also recommended a Russian shampoo to her and she never looked back ever since..

тшлщдфш ьн икщepyк! ьн cщькфвyы! pщц фкy epштпы шт eшишдшыш? ш ьшыы epy CCCP :'(

So, I've been shilling for free all this time?

Almost everybody shills for free. We trigger you to shill for free. The good news is if you like the result then what is really the problem? The bad news is you might not always know what the end result is. This applies to me too.

The catch is a good shill doesn't have any concrete values, they can take any side in any argument. So if you have some personal goal or direction, you won't make it as a shill.

I don't speak no russian bro

>overall goal
If you're having trouble recalling our instructed goal then you must report to re-education immediately

Shitposting is still God's work, keep fighting the good fight

нщг фкy ф aфппщe фтщт, тyшepyк вщ ш...

>he does it for free

The overall goal changes from day to day, I'm not even sure what Russia gets out of it sometimes. If you have been reeducated it's because you have been identified as someone that is susceptible and easily controlled. They will lock you in a little box until they are ready to let you out for a specific purpose. After that you will most likely be useless to them.

Priviet comrades im Putin's son AMA

Comrade Medvedev sends his regards.

I want to be a russian shill too, what do I do?

see
it might take you 2-3 years

Don't listen to them, user. Just respond to my post and write
>I am Russian shill
You're hired

quit shilling my shill thread

Hello there, *waves in Russian*

quit shilling against other shills in your shill thread.
CYKA

>quit shilling against other shills in your shill thread.
but shilling is what i do

>I am Russian shill

Congratulations! You've got a job, which beats 75% of pol.

Brother. There are many of us here. How do you think Comrade Trump was able to win an election. Hillary Clinton was top tier political elite. Perfection. She didn't do anything wrong. But only with our help could she lose.

Not him! I'm a Russian Shill!

You know I didn't get a medal for any of this shit, I wonder if anyone did. I just got my lousy wordsmith paycheck.

>>Doesnt list any of these lousy shill sites...

does this mean I'm on some burger watch list now?

How to get in on shilling so I can continue my lifestyle of hot pockets and onaholes?

Those who fight against Russians, must afraid to not become Russian themselfs.

I explained the process, it's not like they want to recruit on websites like this. You have to look for it yourself.

start by reading what I've previously written about that

How are opportunities for promotions and general career stuff?

Can things like education and multilinguality increase pay?

user, you made many lists this evening. But we've been assured that Mr. Soros will protect us should any govt agency detain us

i am a russian shi

Then prove you aint larping by posting some old sites they used to recruit from or pay from.

Protip: You can't

Bonus: Post a pic of a Russian News tv channel to at least prove you are in "Russia with love"

>How are opportunities for promotions and general career stuff?
shitty, you will get recruited by a front company after shilling for crumbs doing stuff like hotel reviews, the company will just hit you up by email and pay you a bit more to shill more political sites
>Can things like education and multilinguality increase pay?
no, you just need to be able to post like someone that has been on a board for a while

I can't even speak Russian, you don't know how this shit works

Пpивeт my comrades.

You're so close, user, but I'm feeling like you may not really want this position

Russian shill here. I answer you want.

Дa я pyccкий. Ask my anything my friends.

As a fellow russian shill, nigger nigger чepнoмaзый nigger nigger nigger nigger.
>кapтинa нe cвязaнa

I was waiting to get some Russian KGB pussy... We got comrade Trump elected by hacking the shit outta of the voting polls with macros and remote ram manipulation... All i asked as for some fine Russian KGB killer pussy...

IT WUZ RUSSHINS!
IT WUZ RACISM!
IT WUZ SEXISM!
IT WUZ THURD PARTIE VOTURS!
IT WUZ NON VOTURS!
IT WAS BERNIE!
IT WUZ DEE ELEKTORUHL KOLEGE!
IT WUZ MY TURRRRRN!

>All i asked as for some fine Russian KGB killer pussy...
We were fuckin patsys m9

we wuz kgb and sheeeit

Damn i cant believe the Russian KGB would do that to us all. We did simple acts of simple world change for motherland in return for killer KGB pussy

When you were working in Obama's DHS, were WV, Indiana, Georgia, Maine, Kentucky the only states' voter systems/equipment you were caught hacking? Or am I forgetting others?And when you changed your excuse to "trainee's Microsoft glich", did all the states' attorneys actaully believe you? Kemp really sounded pissed. Did he curse you out?
Thanks for any answers. Always great to hear from "The Russians"!

there is only so much to go around, kid

lel u mad comrade?

Came for the photo thanks

no joke. id shill for russia in a fucking heartbeat. fucking pay me already

np it's what i do, thanks for the get bro