How manly is your job?

How manly is your job?

>implying not neet

Electrician - 98.2%

Are boilermakers /ourguys/?

>Mechanical engineer - 92.2%
I have a hard time believing this. At my engineering school females account for around 25% of mech. engineering graduates.

98.7 Plaster
Laborer for a Company

Quartermaster. lifting heavy stuff and a fuckton of responsibility. 100% manly.

Work, not school.

I am an offshore engineer in the gulf of Mexico working on a drilling rig.

I literally encompass the 4 most manly jobs at once.

God damn I'm alpha as fuck.

>Driller of Earth
Sounds manly as fuck

Iv only ever worked in the trucking and building sectors.

Only place you see women is in the office. I'm yet to see a single feminist bitch and moan about "NOT ENOUGH WOMEN IN CONSTRUCTION"

We can safely assume 100% employment for fresh graduates. If we don't, then most workplaces have an equal opportunity or affirmative action policy facilitating the employment of females.

Also I should mention females have 100% success in finding a first internship after 2 years of studies (out of 4).

Currently NEET but the manliest job I'm qualified and experienced to do on that list is in the 95% range.

Lawyer - 64.5%

The firm I work at is probably around 75% male.

Conversely, over 80% of paralegals and legal assistants (i.e. people we get to lord ourselves over) are female.

>fisherman
>fishers, hunters and kindred, 94%
it's be 99% if it weren't grouped with hunters and "kindred"
who knows what that entails

>top
useless shit
>bottom
building and maintaining civilization, roasties don't even know half these jobs exist

retired - 100%
fuck you

Kindergarten teachers are only 2.3% male?

That can't be accurate.

Roofing with my uncle. In the Arizona desert. We also fuck the stay at home wives while their cuck husbands are hunched over a computer in some pussy office job. A L P H A.

Computer programmer 92% (according to stats)
12.7 % (according to me, soft hands and all)

Where does girl (male) go on that list? Asking for a friend.

90.7 Electrical Engineer

No way programmers are 12% male

98.4%

I've never met a female mechanic in my life, so this number doesn't surprise me.

Elevator installers and repairers

83.4%.

How the fuck are meter readers more manly than I?

Foresters 81%
Seems pretty manly. It would be higher if it didn't include conservation scientists.

>boilermaker

software engineer, dont feel like reading through this though

10%

why I no on list? read that fucker twice

garbage man - 90%

Aero Eng
(14)88.1

What do?

Fisherman. 200% manliness

Marine Engineer
>muh piston is bigger than yours

98.2%
Run a dozer.

>comp sci 72%
This number seems suspect.

I'm curious, where you're from, is aerospace engineering considered a subset of mechanical or electrical engineering? I'm an aerospace engineering graduate myself and for most purposes I just consider myself an mechanical engineer, given that we have mostly the same courses. However, when I've looked to other aerospace eng. programs worldwide some of them are essentially electrical eng. programs, focused on embedded systems and avionics and so on. Hell, some of them are downright associated to electrical engineering departments.

What the fuck is an Art Maker.

It cant be as simple as the name implies.

We've got one woman on our construction crew. Young, fresh out of trade school. Believed the feminism meme that she was just as tough as the guys and could handle anything the men could . As expected, she likes to discuss in great detail how the work should be done and then stands there and watches while the men do it cuz its 'too hard and she's just a girl'. Fucking pathetic.

Computer Software Developer = 78.5%

Although I have only ever worked with two, I don't work with any now. Thank goodness. The ones I worked with were actually mainly report writers and couldn't do some of the easiest coding. Always asking for help with basic coding. Made one of them cry when I yelled at her to do her job and learn at home.

Pic not related.

Air force intel. Wont give precise afsc though

>meter readers reads more manly than military

your graph is shit

But they don't stay in the profession long. Feminists will claim it's because the boys club mentality runs them off but the truth is they don't enjoy the work and have the option of finding a man to support them. Most will still work but transition to something like sales or HR.

91.6 nothing better than the male dominated field of telecoms.

Pic is from the lesbian section of Atlanta. Based on reviews I've read, she does a good business selling unnecessary services to the clueless rug munchers.

I don't know. Can't read it. I'm a roofer.

how often does this happen? Do you ever plan on getting married?

>I'm a roofer
im so sorry

No worries. It's only hard if you're a pussy.

I'm a cook, rate

Dietitian - 10.3
I just like food. Nutrition is cool.

Formerly Concrete.

Now IT.

Fun part was I'd never done construction prior, and as a 35 year old man I was made to keep up with18-25 year old men for 16 hours a day.

Haven't lost that much weight in a season since my ex ripped my heart out.

40% male for bartenders seems weird for me, where I'm from most bar tenders are male and I personally don't trust female bar tenders to make a good drink.

MANLY ENOUGH
NICE TRY DATA MINING JIDF THREAD

Boat hire. Spend my days in the sun pushing boats on a trailer down a hill, killing, gutting and cleaning fish, hoisting things up on rusty chains. Pretty manly

> Kindergarten teachers 2.3%
> Primary school teachers 20.9%
> Teachers 23.9%

Feminists have literally eliminated male teachers in schools. Children have no male role model because it's fully of cunts now.

This is a problem especially for young boys because female teachers tend to show bias towards female students. This is exactly why boys don't do as well as girls in schools.

I'm thinking about getting into this, would you recommend joining the cement union?

I need to ask you something too, if someone has a degree does that increase their initial payment at all? Probably not but just had to ask. Thanks.

Accountant. Don't see anything for that other than the bookkeeper/accounting/auditing clerk line which shows 12.8% Fake and gay.

I'm a part time janitor. I don't even apply for faggy sissy jobs like fast food or cashier faggotry.

Lol wtf, who defines this list? Jesus fucking Christ on a stick

You socially engineered kike monkeys are a fucking riot.

I'm a US Senator.

Lab Technician in a steel works.

Pretty manly plus good pay = comfy life.

I'm in the bottom 10

You have shit attention to detail. 40.4 chump

natural gas utility field work... so a mix of the plumbing and hvac is pretty relevant to what i do. i also used to be a electric meter reader.

meter reading is badass. miles long routes jumping into peoples yards/property and fighting off dogs. having guns pulled on you. walking through woods/following power lines through fields looking for your next meter. driving the company truck through the mud and low water crossings reading oil lease meters.

Nice. Let me know if you need anything sir, and thank you for your service, sir.

>not naming it paygap.png

i met the 1.7 of women in carpentry, theyre lesbians with hair shaved right down on the sides, now i think a bout it she was wearin a hitler youth cut all those /fa/ggots used to meme years ago

>Were*
Good to see you Wiener, glad to see you got to use the prison lap top

Read the top part of the image shabbos goy

Damn straight. We need more of this attitude in America.

Degenerate if true. Scumbag if true. Go to hell if true.

>sales-66.3%
>automotive Mechanic-98.4%

Honestly, not sure which I count as. Predominately sales, but I sell automotive repairs, and often help in the repairs themselves. So split the difference?

>Dentists 74%
>Dental Hygienists 2%

Police, 82.2. Meh.

Dental hygenists clean teeth mostly, dentist knows a lot about surgery / issues, so a dentist opens an office and just hires hygenists and comes around to do checkups if anything major needs done

Apparently not as manly as boilermakers

>insurance underwriter

>32% male

Yeah I can see that but It really depends on what kind. The low end and mass market underwriting for Homes and Cars and small buisnesses is like 100% women

The men end up gravitating towards the higher paying more complex stuff, Large companies and excess non admitted market underwriting.

Its more sales-focused and more creative

Military, 86.9.

P manly, if you ask me.

Im a union autoworker, I would say its in the 70% or a bit higher range.

How come we never hear any uppity feminist complaining about not enough women in boilermakers, concrete working, roofing, machinist, or any of the other 90% male fields?

do you really not know or are you asking questions we all know the answer to dickhead?

Dental assistant, so 25%

>software developer
I love 2d girls more than my own life but actual females who for some reason think IT for them ought to be sterilized with the smallest exception

There's bravery and then there's REAL bravery

HVAC system design, mainly laboratory chillers and previously industrial boiler design. I've never seen a woman in real life.

If you didn't find the 40.4 I hope you're not an auditor!

98.2 percent for electric power installers and repairman. Linemen are easily some of the manliest motherfuckers on the planet.

Electrician - 98.2%

Ah, see I was thinking of pic related, and reading your post got me real confused, though I'd love to see one of these things mudding.

Could not find Firefighter !

i know right? thats clearly too high

Electrical RepairMAN 98.2%

>Cashier

I wish a shooting would break out at work so i could die

oilfield roughneck - 99.2

kek, all a bunch of fat crypto dykes anyway

Commercial Pilot & Gay...
NGPA member...
Manly enough?

Health technologists and technicians 58.3