Really makes me think

Really makes me think....

Other urls found in this thread:

bpnews.net/49635/so-baptists-others-release-letter-on-altright-to-trump
youtu.be/kR_AeP_Zq9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always knew those fucks were libshits.

(((Westboro Baptist Church)))

Their founder was a civil rights lawyer and Democrat. They also love niggers.

They walked with MLK Jr.

Of course they are libshits.

woah, so... this is the power of christcucks!

every extremist pastor loves niggers. they hate gays and maybe jews, but they all love niggers and support race-mixing

Nah, they're just a cult that gets people pissed and sue them if they hit them.

(((Baptists)))

If you aren't a catholic or orthodox, you're a fucking kike puppet

(((catholics))) aren't Christian, but nice try.

They're really Calvinists. I have no idea why they call themselves Baptist.

Does anybody have any insight into this?

I still hope a vet snaps and hits their van with an ied

Southern Baptist is the one true Christianity red pill.

Top kek. Westboro baptists are smarter than newfags

So we can protest their funeral with signs that say "EVIDENTLY YOUR KIDS WERE FAGS", of course.

Meh, at least they have a better reason.

God objectively does hate America. It's fucking Babylon and always has been.

This has never been a great country by Christian standards, and you cannot be a good christian and a patriot.

They’re literally right though. America is a cess pool and no amount of (((Christian))) virtue signaling is going to change that, in fact (((Christianity))) has expedited the demise.

Heh, I'm sure Christfags will plug their ears, like usual, and pretend that their church is different.
The founding fathers were right when they said Christianity will be the death of this country if left unchecked.

wtf i hate westboro.baptist church now
well, that settles it, the last thread of cuckstainity has proven itself to be just as irredeemable as the rest, time to commence the purge

>and pretend that their church is different.

My church is different, though I wish it weren't. It's full of retards who think they can be patriots and Christians. Any good Christian should hate the United States.

Before this century is out, Christians will be persecuted in this country.

>still hasn't taken the redpill so he blames Christianity like every 8th grade atheist

>implying they're not just getting off on niggers kneeling to the anthem instead of standing, literally making themselves subservient

this

hahaha i wonder how much the nfl paid them

But God loves Randy Moss.

>YOU'RE ASSOCIATING WITH THOSE NOTSEEES!
>well YOU'RE ASSOCIATING WITH BIBLETHUMPERS!
how the wheels of time turn

Yeah sure Shlomo.

bpnews.net/49635/so-baptists-others-release-letter-on-altright-to-trump

Southern Baptists are some of the most anti-white marxist Zionist Christians around.

>Before this century is out, Christians will be persecuted in this country.
Kek, you can count on that. But you won't have to wait long, since we will be killing you christfags right alongside your precious chosen kikes on the day of the rope.

The whole "church" is a con, they make their cash off of Civil Rights lawsuits

Yeah sure, all ten of you. I'm quaking in my boots.

>le day of the rope

I hope you're just shit posting

youtu.be/kR_AeP_Zq9M
Skip to 6:50

There are more young white nationalists than young Christians in this country. All Christians are either old or niggers (or low IQ women, who will be enslaved anyway). And we will use Bolshevik secret police tactics to kill millions you, just like the kikes did in the Soviet Union. Read up on it. We will just be running thousands of christcucks a day through little kill shacks and blowing your brains out.

First Donald Trump gets elected, now this.

-_-

We are totally living in an alternate Universe.

So what are you going to ask us for our guns nicely? Or do you think layers of fat and fedoras protect against bullets?
The trouble laddie is your side until proven otherwise is just you LARPing on the internet, fapping to a symbol invented by people who never really figured out plumbing. While Christianity has a built in sense of community, with actual people, people who tend to own guns and how to use them. A buddy from church actually helped me make the transition from noguns.

>with actual people
Christians aren't people. And we already have networked and will be able to quickly form a secret police that can infiltrate your churches. It doesn't matter how many guns you have because christians are fags who will be too busy taking care of their adopted nigger children to ever use them. While you are fighting the left (who we will work with) and being cannibalized by your african pets, we will wage our war from within your alleged "communities."

KK

>too busy taking care of kids
theyre threatening to shoot kids like niggers they are of course fuckit kids are defenseless to me in the case some NIGGER is threatengin me like that. sorry kid. niggers

we'lll be able to spot you
1 your a nigger
2 your a nigger lover and will be loooking out for the niggers
2 ways

What? Niggers aren't human, christcuck. We don't believe in your degenerate liberal religion

your not dealing with human you stupid fuck and your just talkign about knowing how to hunt peopole and fending on defenseless kids and people emotions id fuckign hunt you down and make you pay for any kids while leaving them for you to find is what im saying and telling others the same that your a fucking piece of shit
and thats what people should do. if. is sit in a tree and hunt you down ok faggy

>Southern Baptists are some of the most anti-white marxist Zionist Christians around.
You're thinking of lutherans and episcopalians

where's the original?

christianity is cancer, all of it

idgaf your particular brand

YESSS!!

They're literally libtards that false flag as right wingers to make the right wing look bad and to also sue for money.

Dear niggers, spics, trannies, faggots, and Westboro baptist church:
If you knew of a woman who was being beaten, shot, belittled, held back, demoralized, and generally oppressed constantly by her husband, what would your advice be?
Leave the husband, right?
So, then, if your country is doing those things to you, what is your advice to yourself?

Mmmm... no you won't. A more likely scenario would be you get a true WN elected off populism, he deports all the Mexicans, he moves the nigs to camps, then he convinces all the strong conservatives to take out the far right fedoras like yourself. There's very little shit talking in that statement. I'm actually dead serious. IF the US turned totalitarian it would come from an organized movement on the right and once the backbone of America was on board it would cannibalize it's originators. This is partly why the left is freaked out over Trump. You could actually see how it would play out even though there's not a leader alive today that has the balls to attempt it.