Does this guy get less pathetic?

Does this guy get less pathetic?

S u i c i d e i s t h e o n l y a n s w e r

Word on the street is he becomes more Sauron.

>suicide

smughalfelvenbitch.jpg

He learns his lesson soon that's for sure

He was acting pathetic in the last arc too, he sure forgot the lesson soon.

Tinny dick.

We need more alpha and gorgeous knights NTRing pathetic shitbags like him.

It gets under his skin this time

>"Rosewall-sama's is bigger."

Well no shit compared to the humongous clown dong.

Every dick is tiny compared to one that's as long as a thigh.

I lost all respect for this faggot, what a little bitch.

Hopefully this ep is when he realizes how much of a faggot he is and redeems himself by gitting gud

He was right though.

He seemed way less pathetic in the manga.

HAHAHA she called him a delusional retard.
Sickburn

I actually liked him in the first arc.
Everything after that he just got more clingy, desperate and annoying.

He is physically and mentally strained and stressed. He is bordering on becoming totally whack, even denying the reality and the norms of the world he currently is.
His sole reason for staying sane and finding purpose in his all-dying reality is now cutting ties with him because he keeps on fucking shit up and making things tougher than they are.

No idea how he can even recover from something like that.
Maybe take her thrown gown and becoming a desolate wanderer until shit happens and he's pulled back into this shit.
He can't redeem himself if there is nothing for him to do.

I think his ability to return from the dead means he doesn't actually have a lot of respect for himself as if anything happens he knows he alone will be daijoubu. So he ends up putting everyone else ahead of himself.

Please start practicing constant suicide, Natsuki Subaru.

What did the author wanted to achieve by letting the MC go full retard? If he wanted some charcter development he should have tuned down the cringe. Making the MC of your series this pathetic is not cool.

He needed to get Emila out of the way so Subaru can be alone with Rem, build a relationship and then take a shit on it by letting her die.

He need be pathetic, when save the city of the crazy bishop and white whale , "holy shit! This loser butler is a hero!"

He realizes that to protect his loved ones he needs real power. He also is obsessed with getting Rem back by any means.

That's just how he is, if you watch everything from the start, you'd realize he's acting in character. He's just barely self aware of his own shit.

After this he will probably start to see how he's been acting and try to fix it, plus get some sword training.

Be Japanese writers are obsessed with annoying mcs, look how irrelevant is Reinhart because he nice, educaded knight, but nice guys are "not cool"

Nah nigga this straight up was the worst thing he's done. He was way to extreme and desperate

>read /r9k/ for the first time in 08
>pathetic
>read /r9k/ in current year
>pathetic
Same anecdotal evidence applies to Roboru.

Not saying he wasn't stupid. But if you see it from his point of view, he's been endlessly trying to protect Emilia, getting killed in the process in painful ways, and now she tells him "i can't trust you, because you never give me any reason to do so", and while it makes sense for her to say that, he knows all the stuff he did for her, and he can't even talk about it, because the curse keeps stopping him. He gets angry and desperate and says all that stupid shit, which prompts her to think he's not really in it to be her friend, more like manipulating his stay because of "debts", and not wanting him to push himself further for her, because apparently "she has done a lot for me".

when the MC is literally the most annoying character in the show

He's "xD" personified. He's awful.

pathetic protagonists work because this anime sell and is popular. There are airing shows with alpha MCs with strong personalities but Sup Forums really ignore or hate alpha MCs

SUICIDE WILL BE NICE AND NEAT

>Sup Forums is one person

He thinks he's been sent to this world to protect Emilia and is the special snowflake MC like in one of his animes, so thinks if he's not there something bad will happen. That's why he was acting like a retard in the castle.

>acting like a fucking manchild in front of everyone including the love interest

Better kill yourself this time and try again, shitface.

what are some good mangas/animes where the mc is not a fucking betafag

I hope he does. I got kind of attached to him during the Rem arc. Just finished the new ep and boy was i not expecting that cringe.

Boku no Pico

Going off of spoiler-chans pastebin, He suffers to the extreme and becomes a terrifying character due to it. I kind of wonder what he'll do in the end and how he'll take care of the person who brought him to this world and made him suffer so much.

How terrifying?
Kick starving cats terrifying or piss in your cereal terrifying?

This. He's like one of those awkwardly social furries that desperately wants to be the most fun and lovable person in the room but just comes off as a complete fucking creep with no self-restraint or any whatsoever comprehension of other peoples perception of yourself

Konosuba

shiiiet

"I came here to laugh at you."

This is the face of a woman who knows death holds no release, no escape.

It's only fair the knight boy who beat his ass gets to fuck Emilia now.
He deserved it, Subaru deserves nothing but thirty suicides so his brain can fix itself

What is "isekai" supposed to translate to?

I want to know too, what traits and more importantly followers does he get since people are comparing him to a legitimate threat and dark lord not kid glove stuff.

Not beta but still hated for justified reasons: Kirito

Slightly above average non-betas: Darling, Kiyoshi, Issei

Full alpha: Basara, Makoto

A story for sad pathetic virgins.

Another world

Which Makoto?

A shit

The School Days one.

He's an asshole but he gets what he's supposed to get.

Did Subaru acted like this in real life? He should be thankful he got away with just depression, the nips like to bully guys like him to death.

He collects powers from the villains he beats but he can't use them well at all. When he starts fucking with the witches he has powerful 'friends' but its really just the same story of him facing beings who he can barely understand and having zero chance at victory unless he brings someone with him.

What spoiler pastebin

Apparently he acted cocky like this at school because of his daddy issues and people got sick of it which is why he has no friends and is NEET

Wiki says the witches are dead, how is he going around fucking with them?

Can you elaborate on that spoiler? If that's true I'll stick to the series, because right now I cannot stand the MC or the main heroine.

>witches are dead
Well, yeah but its not like that a big deal because FUCKING MAGIC I don't have to explain shit
He's fucking with you, next arc is just pure suffering and the one after is a boss fight. At the very least you won't see edgebaru until s2.

who want some spoilers? I've read the thing till I could

I want more Reinhardt. Anything with him.

desu there is 0 reinhardt so far the main focus goes on subaru and rem for now and after that shit just spills out

Fucking hell.

I see this every time, I don't know about the anime but just answer me: why you consider him the worst of this anime even for an MC? You have to tell me because until now the only MC who fit that role is that faggot of SAO.

why fantasy main characters are such garbage ? The only one I ever liked is the guy from konosuba, that's a real mc

Nah, I'm a sad pathetic virgin and not even I enjoy this crap.

he is actually doing a great job imo reminds me of myself with my first girlfriend

I read the spoiler, dont you think that is too forced? It reminds me of Akame ga kill, strong violence then boring action, then strong violence

He may be a faggot, but i sure as hell prefer him over all the shitty "niceguy" mc bullshit that happens in anime.

Because self inserting characters are never good.

which girl are you guys supporting ? I'm supporting courtesan-sama

is emillia actually satella and just fucking with subaru?

truly, a NEET loser. now give him a fedora and make him fat

>Uncool
>Uncooler
>Uncoolest

Someone needs to balance Sakamoto this season.

Sakamoto is Yu Narukami's father

so much this.
not that user, but I don't think its forced.
try dying a couple of times and then try to think rationally.

Can you explain the "daddy issues"?

>look how irrelevant is Reinhart because he nice, educaded knight, but nice guys are "not cool"
Maybe it's because Reinhart is pretty much invincible which is no fun. It's not like he had to work to be OP either.

Subaru is a failure type MC. He's not supposed to win, he's supposed to keep you along for the ride.
Reinhart is every Isekai protag who comes to the world with imba abilities and just gains even more like Death March.

>Die a hero or live long enough to become the villain
>MC cant die
it all makes sense now guys

any hentai of this out or boku dake?

I prefer a tragic failure than a ez mode pretty boy anyday

Pathetic. Tell me when he becomes one with the void.

His dad is some bigshot and loved by everyone, so Subaru has an inferiority complex and tries hard to be an outgoing awesome guy like his dad but comes across as an annoying cocky prick instead. There's more to it than that but I've only read spoilers and not the source can't remember entirely. I think it's explained in this arc though.

Exactly.

I hope Subaru finds a way and kills that faggot.

>I hope my failure self-insert kills the Chad guy that everyone loves

Why does reading this on Sup Forums not surprise me.

I think you know why and you're just making one of those questions that are supossed to be deep and shit but they really arent

Be honest, you're angry at him because you relate to him too much.

regardless of the place some people love the underdog when the story is told from his point of view.
I don't know what you expect from a mongolian picture forum. This hobby is mostly betas anyway.

>not Felt
[Senmetsu s Internally]

togame get out this isn't even your show

K.....Kiss-Shot?

>regardless of the place some people love the underdog when the story is told from his point of view.

That's perfectly fine, self insert killing the nice guy that everyone loves because betas on Sup Forums are jealous however is just too pathetic.

This show was so happy in the beginning now it's fucking depressing.

this art is fucking awful lol