Common anime/manga fetishes you hate

Common anime/manga fetishes you hate.
I start with the shitty school swimsuit outdated version.

Manicures

That's rare. Main anime girls don't use much make up.

>I start with my shit taste
ftfy, OP.

Fucking ribbons

Futa. I have to hide like half the threads on /d/ just to find stuff I actually like.

Megumi a shit

Glasses.

Same, sukumizu is my least favorite, but I'm not a fan of most of the stock fetish outfits (maid, bunnygirl, bloomers, etc) in general. They're so overused they come off as lazy more than anything.

If you're on /d/ and it's not for futa, chances are you have a shit fetish like balloon fucking or something.

Bad taste thread?

sailor uniforms

fite me irl u little faggot piece of shit

Inverted Nipples, all nipples are supposed to go out, anything otherwise is disgusting. Also, big areole is so wrong, only small and cute work.

>hating the sukumizu

Choke on a dick and die you fucking garbage faggot piece of shit.

Why does the old swimsuit have so many followers? I prefer the new one.

Oh yeah?

Fuck your opinion.

>If you're on /d/ chances are you have a shit fetish
ftfy

with stockings is better.

Canonically no but realistically the common standard of attractiveness 95% of all anime females are created to meet with their perfect skin, bright blushes, glossy lips, sparkly eyes and luxurious hair is based entirely on standards set by women so thickly caked with makeup and products you'd have to douse them in battery acid to get all of it off of them. I like to think unless otherwise refuted they have to spend more time than one would automatically assume in front of the mirror every morning getting their faces together before starting the day, especially the tough tomboy types who'd kill themselves if anyone ever found out how much they fret over their appearance.

oh lord

is this original?

Retarded girls and "moe" in general. This shit make me cringe, i hate when girls in their late teen or older act like they are 5yo, and those freaking high pitched voices.

Isn't the new one even more modest?

Why would you wear stockings if you're going swimming?

>hating fetishes
getout

Drills

The latest version is. But until recently was not too shitty. Japs only now that lost it are learning to appreciate it.

there is any impediment?

Honestly I'm fine with all swimsuits.

School swimsuits are the lowest tier.