They want to conquer South Korea

Most liberal writers don't mention this, they act like North Korea just wants to be left alone. The North Koreans ultimate goal is to absorb South Korea and become Perfect Korea just like Cell from Dragonball Z. That's literally their ultimate goal, the reason for why they exist.

If we did what Ron Paul wanted and withdrew all troops from South Korea and signed a peace treaty with the Norks they would stay peaceful for a while then start turning the screws on South Korea and Japan. It'd be like the Fall of South Vietnam Part II.

Other urls found in this thread:

nknews.org/2016/12/strictly-business-the-sex-lives-of-north-koreans/
nknews.org/2016/04/under-wraps-do-north-koreans-use-condoms/
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/29/ask-a-north-korean-safe-sex-condoms-contraception
twitter.com/inside_nk/status/914014163407654912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know, even if we did take the troops out of SK, we'd still absolutely destroy the Norks because we still have the air and sea superiority, a US soldier won't even have to set foot on the peninsula because we can just shoot down most of the known missile launch sites from a sea in just a couple of hours

Who gives a shit?

No comrade they want to unite the peninsula
Make Korea one nation again

North Korea couldn't conquer South Korea even if USA had no bases there and no one pitched in to help.

Without nukes that is, which I don't see them using in a conventional invasion of South Korea.

You're wrong though, prior to american intervention they were crushing the opposition in the civil war and they were ahead of the south technologically and economically until amerifats decided to delete their economy in the 70's.

>we can just shoot down most of the known missile launch sites from a sea in just a couple of hours
you're going to destroy every 20x20m flat space in north korea?

we shouldn't fucking be over there wiping our asses with our own flag.

>prior to american intervention they were crushing the opposition in the civil war
That was over 60 years ago.

Yes

Correct. They will use the nukes to dare us and then take SK knowing some future liberal president will do nothing

Good. Korea should be united. The Americans forces are invaders.

>using a Chinese cartoon for comparison
>not at least, say, the German Unity
Opinion discarded.

You are delusional. You could theoretically do that, but not before they turned south korea into a literal sea of flames firing all they have.

so what

Kill them all

the real cucks r the eorpeans who give htem food aid allowing them to keep doin this sheit

>They want to conquer South Korea
No shit. Kim will in the next 20 years, screencap this

There is only one Korea.

>take out kim and dmz artillery with stealth aircraft
yeah, there's no problem here. they'd be done in an hour if we felt like it. desert storm took like 8 days and their force was better than kim's. we'd also have to hit his nuke launch sites.

South Korea is degenerate, cultureless, and deserves to be absorbed.

Norks are pure.

nknews.org/2016/12/strictly-business-the-sex-lives-of-north-koreans/
nknews.org/2016/04/under-wraps-do-north-koreans-use-condoms/
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/29/ask-a-north-korean-safe-sex-condoms-contraception

North Koreans don't have sex before marriage. They have a very traditional society.

>North Korean girls are somewhat similar to the middle-class girls of Victorian England when it comes to such ‘delicate’ matters: as it was in Europe 150 years ago, ‘innocence’ is seen as the natural and desirable state of mind. It was (and still largely is) assumed that any decent woman should postpone sex until she is married.
>Some North Korean females who became young adults in the 1970s and 1980s recall that, until their early 20s, they thought that holding hands with a male for too long could lead to pregnancy.

and now SK's GDP is $1.4 trillion, literally more successful than Russia, while NK can't even fully feed themselves

lol, get it together, russia.

>It'd be like the Fall of South Vietnam Part II

Yep

Peace treaty didn't stop NV once the US pulled out.

So can anyone remind me why we don't ally with Kim, take over China, and turn Kim into a democracy loving American? Sure he is crazy but he seems like a reasonable person. Plus he fucking hates China and Russia treating him and his country like shit.

No shit this is how crackpot regimes go from jokes to serious threats
Theyll annex SK
Then Japan
Then parts of China.
Everytime they do that their population and ability to conduct war increases.

I wonder why they're dragging ass over this at the moment though. I have this feeling they aren't going to attack anything and shift the play somewhere else. Are they going to avoid war and put US nukes in Japan, South Korea, or Taiwan? What's the end game? Trump said he'd fix the problem but the action isn't there aside from the slight build up in forces.

Too bad for them that SK is vastly superior in every way, and will remain so in the foreseeable future. So no, NK wouldn't attack the south.

>muh nukes
Don't win wars
>muh nuclear hostage situation
Wouldn't work either

>neocons still at it

>muh neocons
yes, pussy. you might be drafted at some point and have to do something besides whining for once in your miserable neet life.

Aren't you a little old to be trying to drag people into wars? Go to hell, boomer scum.

>neocons actually exist on Sup Forums
This is what happens when you invite every dumbfuck normie and nu-male that exists. People who just copy whatever opinion their favorite celebrity has is the norm now

>let Japan rearm
>pull out
>a more local military presence replaces our little detachment in SK
And to be fair, NK IS Korea. SK is just the kike proxy nation there to stirr division and push certain (((interests))) in the East.

B-But surely by openly inviting and accepting all normalfags no matter their political inclinations, we can redpill them on immigration!

missiles on the move

twitter.com/inside_nk/status/914014163407654912

gee I wonder why, it certainly couldn't have to do with the facts that America is killing their economy preventing importations and exportations at gunpoint and that out of their two main economic partners one collapsed, the USSR, and the other is forced to try and appease the amerilard horsemen to prevent a potential nuclear war at their border.
Stop intervening in other countries' business you obese kick cock sucking sack of mayo.

I would gladly fight to save south korean pussy

You have to go back Ahmedabad

i'm late twenties you stupid ancap human excrement. i retract NOTHING.

ㄹㅇㅍㅌㅂㅂㅂㄱ

>North Korea just wants to be left alone.
Chief nigger Obama mostly left them alone, and still got threatened with nuclear strikes. NK education mainly consists of glorifying nuclear weaponry and cussing the USA (based upon the evidence of a recent BBC? documentary). There are no other points of view.

They'll want to decrease US influence in SK and get South Koreans to lose nationalism for their own country and allies, so that SK joins up willingly, or that the US isn't a military ally with SK anymore.

The current build up of nukes and missiles is just to prevent regime change.

Think what Russia did with Eastern Ukraine.

you literally have nothing other than a stupid fallacy projecting your own mulatto insecurity onto me

You neocon faggots crack me up. As soon as you guys run out of impoverished shitholes to bomb the military-industrial kikes will have nothing left to do for more projects but turning your own country into a hellish police state.

Daily Reminder that soon, the jews from Mossad will start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

Witnessed.

north korea is plausible deniability for china to attack the us dollar and replace it with yuan world currency

north korea will do something to crash us economy, china will then annex north korea proclaiming itself the reluctant hero willing to gave the yuan as world reserve currency until the dollar gets back on its feet

True. The only solution is to take away their nukes.

Not doing anything would be a mistake. Like allowing blacks in America and fucking over future generations.

This isn't like desert storm at all retard North Korea is extremely well equipped and prepared they could steamroll the south if they wanted to. The estimated amount of time it would take to out their are artillery is 1 week by that time seoul is already in flames. It's also doubtful we take out all of their icbms before they are able to launch.

>better than kim's
Alright so you are actually retarded

Nothing of value would be lost

>Still French
How's letting sweet Juliette get gangbanged by sand niggers going for ya? Feel good about "muh multiculturalism" yet? Bet y'all still let Mudslimes have no-go zones for anyone not a brown bomber. Speaking of bombs, any more of you snails get blown the fuck out recently?

Nah

Conventionally, it's exactly like ODS and Iraq 2003. Precision guided munitions changed conventional warfare forever.

It's why they're spending all their money on ballistic missiles and nukes.

Yea like you had Air and Naval superiority in Vietnam right

There's no fucking way China and Russia would allow USA to take over North Korea and push their influence even further into Asia

A lot of people also don't know exactly how leftist current South Korean President Moon is. He hung around in the 1980s with a lot of outright communists like Im Jong-seok, who is now presidential secretary!

Of course mention this to most South Koreans especially young South Koreans and they will roll their eyes at you and call you names like Bechungi, Tulddak etc. it's still true though.