If you think Taiga is a "bitch" and "the worst girl", you could not be more wrong

If you think Taiga is a "bitch" and "the worst girl", you could not be more wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_D4rjzkmU8
youtube.com/watch?v=8tZfyE50Mwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Taiga is best girl and is love.

AMI A BEST
May she win one day.

Ami is the only bitch in the show this bitch can't take her place

Always.

This is a thread for girls

TORADORA IS TRASH

nou

No one with taste would think that. Taiga is best girl beyond doubt.

I dropped that show real quick because of how much I hated her. Same for that pink cunt in Familiar of Zero

I guess KugiRie just has that "magic charm" that can't be properly explained.

Indeed. She can't be any of those things because she died in the blizzard and MC got together with either of the other two girls.

She was shit even by the standards of moody tsunderes and her development was shitty.

Toradora! had plenty of potential but ended a meandering, melodramatic mess.

But I can't stop singing along to this OP and ED

youtube.com/watch?v=0_D4rjzkmU8
youtube.com/watch?v=8tZfyE50Mwg

Taiga was the least bad of Yuuji's potential love interests. However, violent tsundere is annoying bullshit even if the girl manages to be cute in between stammering and punches.

Yasuko was the only good girl in Toradora.

All of the Toradora girls were trash.

it had a great OP, i'll give it that

Her look at 0:06.
She remind me of my cat. Bitch is mad...

finished this like 3 days ago and damn how disapointing was that cuck red head girl

blue hair girl was good but it annoyed me how all she did was drop hints and not take action for once

i didnt like taiga for like 75% of the show but near the end all the other girls were shit compared

Blue backed off because she was a bro and tried to get red and MC together so they'd both be happy, sacrificing her own happiness. But meanwhile Red was trying to get MC together with Tiger because she knew Tiger would break down soon without someone to help her.

Basically a drama clusterfuck that revolved around friends wanting to sacrifice their own happiness so their friends would be happy. If it wasn't for Tiger getting lost in the blizzard near the end and dying, the whole show probably would have went to shit.

>If it wasn't for Tiger getting lost in the blizzard near the end and dying, the whole show probably would have went to shit.

Did we watch the same show?

Overrated shit

The sole reason this show is popular is because it follows Korean drama's motif.

The MC had best girl at his side all along. He just never realized it.

Also why did Taiga just disappear near the end? That was kind of a bitch move. I bet she sucked a bunch of dicks while she was away.

No. I watched the better version.

lol did you not watch past the credits?

Now that's my kind of Taiga.

Toradora? More like Trashadora amirite guys?

Here OP, a free bump since you want to discuss cute girl Taiga.