Any non blue-balls mangas?

any non blue-balls mangas?
or where the mc is not a pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can understand girls getting in each other's way but MCs blueballing is just cancer. Sometimes it can be funny but most of the time they're just extreme wimps making bullshit excuses so this shit can be dragged out.

Series better end in an orgy and the MC impregnating all his wives or something.

>The girl wants to fuck the single, eligible MC to save her clan with a strong bloodline

>MC won't help her for no good reason, dooming her clan and forcing her to just try harder to jump his bone

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

She needs to almost die or something so he stops being a faggot and fucks her

This one rustles me the most, especially when there's minimal strings attached.

>Harem Kakumei
>What is better - to love one woman, or to have a harem of five? Haruo believes in monogamy, and his father has several wives... But what should Haruo do now that his father's harem has a new member - his own first love?

Yeah this one pisses me off hard. It's a stretch to the extreme how much of a faggot the MC is.

Shishunki na Adam
berserk
ubel blatt
aiki
all have actual sex with mc
I'm sure theres others but those are the only I've read

>its another "AY YO WHY DIDN'T HE FUCK DEM BITCHES BOY IF I WAS THERE I WOULD FUCK DEM BITCHES LMAO YA FEEL ME"

Yes we get it you're a big man

that sounds like a lot of NTR

Boku no Fuck Off.

When a girl wants your dick more than water and oxygen, you really would be fucking gay to not fuck her. Especially if you are in the fucking bed and you go "nah not now"

She needs to be NTR'd. I'll remind you that she was dead-set on marrying and FUCKING a completely different man for "muh duty" in chapter 1.

Yet this faggot is so spineless, that he'd rather lose his virginity in a 6-tatami apartment in downtown Shinjuku than a floating city in a magical fantasy land with unicorns and elves and rainbows every time you jizz.

I want to be the mc of generic shounen shit so I can have consensual intercourse in the missionary position with childhood friend while holding hands and kissing with her legs locked around my back our bodies intertwined melting together in an intense passion

This makes me mad how does nothing.

Yeah, it's called hentai.

>ubel blatt
Koinzell lost his sex drive by volume 3 (even though he now has a harem)
>aiki
Joukyuu only fucked in the first 2 volumes and then all his attempts ended in either comic foil or him intentionally blue-balling himself.

I miss the days when koinzell fingerfuck NTR'd village girl osananajimi.

that doesn't change the fact that they fucked girls

You left out the part about "Only in volume 17 after some guy tries to steal her. She seems perfectly fine in the morning and there isn't any blood so she probably wasn't a virgin or I probably had a small prick"

Just don't read the stuff. It's not meant to be catered to you. almost 80% of the shit out there is like this

Yeah but it's like after you get past the 3rd volume it's another same ol' same ol' where you can tell the protagonist will never have intercourse except maybe at the very end (meanwhile the villain of Ubel Blatt is having 20 girl orgies while the protagonist goes all "celibate hero").

>girls are literally his wives
>has every reason in the world to have his fun, it may even help save the goddamn world
>chooses not to
It's not even about how 'manly' someone is. Even the biggest manginas would be having sex if they had girls thrown at them and were encouraged by everyone. There would be none of this fake purity crap.

Read shoujo and josei smut oneshots. I just read one where a guy starts fingerfucking his childhood friend while getting a ride from her boyfriend.

Just be careful, because in the longer series you get a lot of out-of-the blue NTR (via drunk intercourse or some dumb shit). I read a manga about a protagonist who literally explicitly steals people's girlfriends (he has trust issues and hates women) and out of nowhere in the last 50 pages some guy fucks his established "she changed me" love interest while drunk and the entire thing went to shit.

>this faggot is so spineless, that he'd rather lose his virginity in a 6-tatami apartment in downtown Shinjuku than a floating city in a magical fantasy land with unicorns and elves and rainbows every time you jizz.

Well put, user.
Maybe I too can lose my virginity in a floating city after I become a wizard.

Holy shit I have never experienced such shit taste. No actually this isn't shit taste, this is pure retardation to the extreme, bait/10 actually made me mad.

Manga like the one with the MC who has the deadly disease and needs to hone his body and stay away from girls is fun. This series is just bullshitting.

I stick for the girls though.

I'd like a son just so I can NTR his first love. It sounds primal as shit. And the fact he has 5 other women is just icing on the cake. It's like "yeah I don't even need more pussy, but I'll take some from you thank you very much"

"dragons rioting"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy

When will we get proper mental healthcare for our manga characters? Aho Girl was bad enough. Nippon ignorance truly shining here.

>Having sex with the mentally ill

Yeah that one.

"Don't stick your dick in crazy" is a valid excuse only for those who've already "stuck their dick in crazy" and suffered due to said "dick sticking". Virgins cannot use it.

>you will never have a pelvis strong enough to withstand Anna's sexual onslaught
But it'll be worth it.

>Joukyuu only fucked in the first 2 volumes and then all his attempts ended in either comic foil or him intentionally blue-balling himself.

It's crazy how hard he was neutered. I wonder why? From the time they went to eastern Europe or wherever, the author systematically removed all references to his male lust and replaced them with gluttony.

Lately I hear she fucks like a dead fish.

He had that thirsty fangirl too that was totally down to clown, yet he didn't do shit to her. In the beginning he'd do shit like sexual bartering and crap. He made those 2 teachers fuck him in exchange for him helping out their student.

Right, and now his sole motivation is MUH SUPERIOR JAPANESE FOOD FOLDED 100000 TIMES