If you can't treat someone from another race or a different color skin with dignity and respect...

If you can't treat someone from another race or a different color skin with dignity and respect, then you need to GET THE FUCK OUT

if you have to create bogus hate crimes to spread more propaganda you get the fuck out nigger

- Women, "fucking cunts" spraypainted on women's bathroom. We need more female generals, pilots, etc. to overcome the racists.

- Blacks, "fucking niggers" spraypainted on local KFC. We need more black generals, pilots, etc. to overcome the racists.

- Hispanics, "fucking spics" spraypainted on local Taco Bell. We need more spic generals, pilots, etc. to overcome the racists.

Etc, etc, etc. I wonder who has a vested interest in seeing these "hate" crimes continue?

White boyz? SOL, mofo.

Don't worry. Most people ITT will behave juuuuuust fine in public.

If the guys that fought in WW2 could see the current state of things in the US military

Good to see America catching up to the rest of the civilised world... women, trans-people and people of colour are as capable (often moreso) as white men. We need to destroy anglo-saxon warrior culture. Machoism has no place in the military.

One of Obama's Jew generals.

Yea he resembles Bill Nye

Chair Force faggot.

Our military leadership seems to be more upset over mean words than threats of nuclear war with North Korea.

The Aussie strikes strikes again with pile of shit.

Probably beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse your handlers made voicing opinions in the desiiiiiiiiiiiiiiignated public space illeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegal.

based general triggering basement dwellers with the cold hard truth

Actually, he brow beats his soldiers over issues that make America look like weak liberals.

Rather than having our soldiers be tough our leadership is too busy making sure some faggot does not get their feelings hurt. It is really a disgrace.

I do, I just don't want to have my people genocided

The military doesn't tolerate discrimination and racism and if you're in the military you're dishonoring the uniform. There's sever consequence in the military

You get. So does silveria.
One nation.
Divided we fall.
(((Qui bono)))

Haha now there's an active shooter there

Respect is mutual.

seriously? sauce?

This guy is just as much of a weak fucking pussy as those female secretaries of defense in Europe. He is willing to destroy a fighting force for a pat on the back from the media.

Respect is earned all you are due is common courtesy

You cant be white nationalist and support the US military.

All. Nuggets. Must. Hang.

Its not gonna be a lesser degree of respect if they aren't white babe.

That's true, I was USMC for 4 years, (medsep) and there are two types of Blacks.
>supersolder 10/10 Marines
>utter shitbags/mine sweeper troops.

>Nuggets
NO NOT THE TENDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>military doesn't tolerate discrimination and racism
>There's sever consequence in the military
Thus the reason we spend 10+ years fighting goat fucking Muslims with Russian AK's from the 70's with no end in sight. We allowed our politicians to soften the military into politically correct pussies.

Please God do not make us rely on these faggots who get their feelings hurt when facing a enemy like Kim who is openly threatening nukes.

That guy is a three star faggot.

Allegedly there's an active shooter at the AFA right now...

Not confirmed, who the fuck knows.

You can't be a nigger and support America. Have you not been watching the NFL?! HAHAHHAHAHA

It's on reddit, in the catalog, and probably on google too.

The US is inherently a multi racial country, if you dont l in e it get the fuck out!
The US military is for blacks, hispanics and whites, there is no room for racism in the armed forces.

Respect is earned but I agree, respect is based on merit and you shouldn't discriminate before you know the person by any means. Everyone starts at 0

>reddit
you have to go back

According to the most recent news I saw listed there is no confirmation of shots but only reports.

>there is no room for racism in the armed forces
Nigger, please.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, if you think you are going to turn the US military into a fighting force to take on the likes of China or even NK and they get their feelings hurt over words?!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Kim might just have a chance!!!

What are the chances that this guy personally ordered the spraypainting done so that he could be a grandstanding faggot and give a pre-written speech that the national media would worship and praise, using his own cadets as pawns in his future political career?

>We allowed our politicians to soften the military into politically correct pussies.

The military is not about politically correctness dumb ass. They would rather have all people of all races to join and die for this country and racism is not tolerated when you join. If you ever have the balls and courage to join you'll start seeing things in a different perspective, haven't you seen Full Metal Jacket? It's the same thing in the Marne Corp

Not very high, Generals are incapable of taking initiative. Some niggers did yet another graffiti hoax and this guy saw an opportunity to do the most politically safe thing he could think of.

I think they have to retire after their tour as
Commandant or superintendent or whatever the fuck---some retarded ass law.

Also, go fuck yourself.

0/Reddit kike fag

USMC infantry is the Whitest place in the military, excepting Special Forces/MARSOC/Seals. Military casualties are whiter than the country at large.

Unlikely.

The most likely happening is that these "military leaders" have been so sensitized to the feelings their cadets that even something as forgettable and small as words being spray painted would cause an uproar and he wanted to tamp down and possible issues. Also, he clearly did not mind virtue signaling to the MSM and brow beating his cadets while he was at it.

Honestly, every single piece of military oriented news post 9/11 has been mostly bad. Nothing that says our military is something to be feared. Thus the reason the likes of Kim of NK is so bold. He knows if shit went down China would have their backs and the US, SK, and Japan would be in trouble.

The US military doesnt fight forbwhites but for US citizens, regardless of race the US military fights dies for this state.

USA USA USA

Why can't you treat white people with dignity and respect?

GET THE FUCK OUT!

>Acting like the military discriminates white people?

You're a dumb ass Jew

Hear that Kim?! These faggots are too concerned about the feelings of some tranny poz faggot more than kicking your ass!!! HAHAHHAHAHAH

Seriously, I feel even more concerned that without the nukes the US is fucked. I am sure plenty of those non-whites will happily take a knee when American needs them... they only want the benefits or citizenship bonuses anyways.

The US is for all races, not a white nation.

EVERYONE discriminates against whites.

We're not allowed to say anything about anything.

Case in point: Your fucking post.

US citizens are of all races.

>Non-whites hate America for being white
>Cuck whites demand whites hand over their country to the white hating non-whites
You are a paradox.

You are not really giving anyone a reason to consider you anything but a liability.

The US is for US citizens.

>Hear that Kim?!

I can't even hear Kim. Let me get close to my computer, nope still can't hear Kim

The US military hasn't fought for US citizens for quite a long time. They've fought plenty for Saudi Arabia and Israel, though...

This does seem like a pretty obvious hoax. Followed by a massive and suspicious overreaction to the hoax, almost like the whole thing had been planned in advance.

Exactly US = US citizens.

You are an idiot. Talking about Kim Jong-Un listening to cucks tell other Americans that their military is nothing more than a daycare for faggots so their mommy and daddies can them out of the house.

We are doomed with you faggots in any positions of responsibility.

The US is not a white country, it is a raceless nation.

A mate of mine was in the US Army. He said it's full of Hispanics.

Because illegal immigrants are not US citizens.

People forget that subtle distinction.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The US is not white.

I'll treat them with respect. I'll bag their lunch while I send them out the door.

It isn't planned in advance, it's just blacks being black. They will either get caught and it will be swept under the rug or they won't and it will be forgotten in a few weeks except to be brought up in buzzfeed lists about muh hate crimes.

You hear that folks. Straight from the cucks mouth.

Stop falling for bait and memes
>Stop falling for bait and memes

US state is a multi racial state.

>be wwII vet
>be vanguard of "freedom and democracy"
>have brown grandchildren

>We are doomed with you faggots in any positions of responsibility

Tell that to my face and here's my number 7756222125

*Breathes In*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so take your anti-white bullshit and leave.

>raceless nation
A complete oxymoron. A nation is literally shared birth, nat as in natal.

The US is not white, its citizrns arent white, the US nation is only part white like latin america, but english speaker.

Um, you were born in the US and have US citizenship, you are an American not a white.

*Breathes In*
*Breathes In Again*
*Breathes In Once More*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

those are leafs

Most people love whites and western culture. Only the jews wanna manipulate the world into thinking otherwise. I was station for periods iraq and afghanistan for a sum total of 5 years and realized that the majorty of those people adore us and would like their countries to be like us. The ones that didnt we're usually enemy combatants and their village sand nigger cohorts. Most blacks outside of urban areas also appreciate whites the rest are just niggers. Hispanics for the most part can be categorized as more american than americans the rest are cholos. Jews seem to absolutely hate whites for the most part although ive only had encounters with a very limited number of them.

>The US is not white

Tell that to the niggers.

Putting personal information online is a mistake.

You need to take your butthurt and walk around your tailor park a few times.

I know!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Seriously, we need military fighting robots ASAP as these faggots are getting to soft to even handle mean words.

Paperwork isn't a nation. Dirt isn't a nation. A nation is a people.

>your tailor park

At least he'll be well dressed.

No doubt.

Why is no one talking about the shooter?

Cause everyone is a faggot kike

>you are an American not a white.
You are an American not a nigger/spic/chink. Does that work the same? Go try it out.

So to your local ghetto and tell them they are not black.

>You: Hey boy... you are not black. You are an American.

>Local News: A local white boy got BTFO by six niggers who took offense when she said they were not black. He thinks because he can fool whites into thinking they are not white that the same trick will work on niggers. Nope.

Because it was a false alarm you faggots. Pic Related.

Back to sucking nigger dicks on "Red dit" you go.

I've never been to Reddit before and I've always been on Sup Forums my entire life

There are based people worth respecting in every race and culture, however some races and cultures produce far more shitty individuals than others.

>developing story
Shut up you fucking cuck media is reporting it. They sent swat.

>I've always been on Sup Forums my entire life
Considering Sup Forums was created in 2011 does that make you 6 years old or there abouts?! MODS!!!!

People can. They just choose not to, and there's nothing wrong with mistreating a nigger.

I'm 22 you fagot ass kike

You want something to happen don't you? The law enforcement are reporting nothing is happening!

You faggots want something to happen after that limp-wristed General pulled an SJW move and brow beat his cadets over some butthurt faggots.

They will kick you out of the AirFag corp for talking like that.

Sup Forums is alternate reality.

TRUMP HAD THE BIGGEST WIN EVER. PERIOD.

Let's tweet with the Russian Trolls because we're

Doesn't Full Metal Jacket do a pretty good job of summing it up?
>there are no niggers, kikes, wops or greasers.
>Here you are all, equally worthless.

I'm not using an Air-force messaging board or military sever

3-star virtue signaler

Jealousy is a bitch