Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To

>Chika Fujiwara
>The heroine of this story
>The future of this story is...in no way limited to Shirogane beginning to date and receiving their happy ending.

White Album 2 NTR route foreshadowed.

>physical trait: enormous breasts
well, the manga-ka knows his audience.

>NTR
Pretty sure if that happen Kaguya would make her "disappear" by any mean necessary.

>What happens is for the three of them to decide.
Obviously she's the heroine to both of them and we're getting a threesome.

Threesome ending best ending.

I wouldn't put it past the guy who wrote instant bullet.

Kaguya has been getting so yandere recently. President already won the battle when the extent of his feeling didn't reach murder.

>No chapter this week.
Someone kill me

At least we'll get two chapters in one week some time next month to make up for it.

Oh man, I've been reading this one recently and its gotta be my favorite weird romance manga ever.

I love that the romantic leads in this story would be the villains in any other shojo manga.

Fuck.

Are we actually?

The author's doing a special chapter in next month's Miracle Jump, so unless he skips that week's Young Jump chapter (very unlikely) we'll have two that week.

President really seems like the "stuco president"-type NTRguy

Kaguya doesn't really fit any shoujo love rival cliches though. Usually you'd get a hime-type or a pseudo kogal as the non-threatening bullshit love rival that shoujo heroines get. Fujiwara is closest.

Fujiwara's too cunning for that.

oh no i remember why i picked this up oh god its gonna be evanglion of romcom

It's amazing how easily I can imagine Komm susser Tod playing during the final chapter of Kaguya, where Fujiwara absorbs the remnants of Miyuki and fuses with Kaguya in unholy union, deconstructing AT fields across the who academy.

*whole

PUT SHIT UP MY ASS AND CALL ME A NIGGER JEW WOO YEAAH!!

So, leaving Fujiwara aside for now, who's going to win?

FUCK MY NOSE AND EAT MY ASSHOLE, CHOP MY DICK OFF, YEAH, YEAH YEEEAAAAH

Obviously it will end in a draw, with both confessing at the same time.

Then we get into the sequels
> Kaguya Wants to be Proposed to
> Kaguya Wants to be Cummed into

I'M A FUCKIN CUNT BITCH AND I LOVE POOP, BABY OH BABY

kaguya wants her cunt full of black dick

Miyuki has already completely BTFO Kaguya power-wise. But for the sake of theme it'll probably be a mutual confession.

Well, one of them could get truck'd or train'd too.

miyuki wants to taste a giant steamy turd

what in the fucking fuck