2 best girls? how is that even possible?

2 best girls? how is that even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's only one best girl in Clannad though, and that's the girl on the left. Girl on the right is only second best girl.

please stop posting in my threads

Why couldn't she get a route that didn't revolve around her crappy sister?

good question

How curious, besides that Kyou is best girl, I was about to drop a fan doujin of her just to see if some people would like to see it
Also gonna say the best things about each girl in Clannad
>Nagisa: probably the most mature after being paired with Tomoya
>Kyou: the most friendly with her friends and probably the one who show her love for Tomoya the most in any world
>Kotomi: very intelligent and adorable
>Tomoyo: her lewd body and personality
>Fuko: she is kind of annoying but she is really cute

not even best girls.

Tomoyo is The Best Girl and Best Waifu
Kyou is a good tier tsundere
Kotomi fuko ryou nagisa are WORST GIRLS

I love her so much.

Excellent taste
Perhaps Tomoyo , Irisviel von einzbern (Illya Sella Leysritt too) and kuezu jinguji are the only good silver haired girls in the anime

Here it is

Holy Jesus fuck you're really going to compare this slut squad against the girl that is Ryou? She is clearly the most caring Character in the entire series and having her read your fortune would be relaxing.

She's clearly the best choice and has the best sounding voice.

Ryou is Poop, shit, crap, caca and other lengauges
But you are shit

Why the fuck do you people like Kyou and Tomoyo so much? What do you like about them?

Ohh, that's a highly sensitive topic except it's not you stupid idiot bitch face because you literally have nothing to back up what you said except for your shit opinion.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

Everyone forgets about Mei

We're talking about the grown up girls here pipsqueak so get outta here.

Ordinarily I am definitely chasing the likes of Kyou and Tomoyo, but Nagisa.

I want to protect Nagisa so much it hurts.

To bad she's basically a magnet for death and isn't really good at anything unlike Katomi who is even more handicapped than she is but can at least do math and make it to her twentyfold withough dying. I never even considered her with a girl like Ryou around.

Doesn't she end up with Kappei in every route but her bad end?

Nice taste, motherfucker.

Look at these two best girls.

It's pipsqueak and the girl with the lifespan of a Golden Retriever. Wonderful.

>liking the two most violent bitches in Clannad
No, thanks.

Well, that's the thing. I don't usually like moeblobs. My fave girls in shows are usually full of bantz and are equal or superior to the MC in most stuff.

But I want to protect Nagisa so much. I want to come back home to see her smile. It's killing me.

She's the most logical choice in this thread.

Yea she'd be so amazing wouldn't she? Wanna go on a date to
bad she's probably sick or it'll make her sick but hey, at least you'll have fun with all those hospital bills keeping you company and her dad always calling you a loser.

Let's face it, they probably are if Nagisa is the highest they're aiming for. Ryou is the hidden goddess of this series. The only other girl I'd even consider is Nagisa's mom.

You're overstating her health problems

>her dad always calling you a loser
Come on now, the other option here is getting called a loser by your girlfriend.

She's the kind of girl that's shy at first but as she comes to know you more you would have the pleasure of seeing her drop her barrears she sets to protect herself and become her true self which we have already seen is beautiful.l and compared to the other girls she has no series deal breakers the other girls might have which I can carry on for hours about.

*barriers
*serious

>you're overstating her health problems

Yea because her being dying all the time is kind of a big deal.

Hey, she only died once.

Her child also inherited said dying trait so I'm going to count 2.

Just collect the lights and it'll all be ok.

>needing literal magic to make your wife not die.
>wife so retarded that she wanted to have a baby in your shitty 1 room apartment and not a hospital even knowing how shitty and plot convenient her illness is.

nah losing me memory and dying in surgery sounds better, at least I don't become a depressed wreck for 50 years. (if I don't use magic)

That's true. We can adopt I guess.

I've always thought it would be cool if Season 2 was Tomoya and Kyou starting a relationship and raising Ushio as a new family.

Key magic bullshit was fine I guess but there was a good story there that could have happened.

Satens English VA sounds better as well in my opinion.

fuuko was more likely to win on the rebound

I can't handle this. How can girls with one less dimension be so perfect??????

Tomoyo a slut

Nagisa > Kyou > Kotomi > Fuuko >>>>> Tomoyo = Ryou

They were both shit though, Kotomi was Clannad's best girl

>actually putting fuuko on waifu charts

Fuko is legal my handicapped.

Wrong sister

Try flipping that list completely backwards

Legally*
Not "legal my"

Tomoyo was responsible with her violence. Only used it for beating up delinquents and annoying little shits.

She's a decent choice but Ryou is better. At least you're not a Nagisa fan.

Why do people like Nagisa? She literally has no redeeming features.

because she dies and it's sad

just like her husband.

Look, it's not about the age in her bio. It's not even about her physical age. She still acts like an 8 year old moeblob, and the fact that you want to fuck that is something you'll have to explain to the court someday.

She is extremely protectable. A small person with small dreams, somebody you just want to keep smiling. Somebody who makes you see that it's okay to not have the world itself.

Nagisa is swapable with Kyou.

That said, you have perfect taste user. Maybe i'll add in Sanae in the first.