Jojo

Post underrated fights

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fAiRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pot Yasuho and any other part 8 girls; they're all good.

>Pot Yasuho
DUDE
ROKAKAKA
LMAO

ARROWHEADS

ARROWHEADS

ARROWHEADS

ARROWHEADS

I wish Trish had gotten another fight, felt like Mista,Bruno, and Giorno were the only guys who got to do anything in Part 5.

>REDO

>HATO

>GUGU

>GIRLS

Do we have one of these featuring stands?
if not there should be
>Sup Forums = Atum
>Sup Forums = D4C
>Sup Forums = Thoth
>Sup Forums = Heavens Door
>/d/ = Baby Face

>/d/
>Baby Face
>not Cream Starter

I agree, spice girls power could of made for some really interesting fights.

I'm in love with a gangstar.

Sup Forums might be better with Bohemian Rhapsody. /lit/ would have Thoth.

Where did this meme even come from

Narancia barely looks like a girl and doesn't act feminine at all.

The idea of a "neutral" stand with localized luck was kinda cool, fight was too long and F.F. deserved a better 1v1.

I don't wanna sound luke q faggot but I wish Narancia did more stuff. His fight with little feet was one of my favorites from VA and Aerosmith is my second favorite stand from there

My friend is hamon fagging super hard, how do I tell him to stop?

I don't get it either

I thought bruno and abbaccio were girls at first but I knew narancia was a guy from first glance

>friend
there's step one.

With a gun

Tell that to these spamming faggots all you want, they won't listen.

has he not read part 4?

I can't blame you for thinking that user.

Tell him Joseph gets old and fondles a baby

best girl

Same, honestly a lot of the Vento cast just feels really underutilized, Narrancia was just the radar slut for the last quarter of the manga. I hate that they make a point of showing Aerosmith got buffed then have Narrancia die like two pages later[\spoiler]

I figured Bohemian Rhapsody would be Sup Forums territory. Although Cheap Trick fits Sup Forums as well.

/r/ is Moody Blues
/his/ is Underworld
/o/ is Wheel of Fortune
Sup Forums is Echoes
/an/ is Gold Experience
/n/ is Strength
/tg/ is Osiris
Sup Forums is Schottkey 2
/po/ is Hermit Purple
/lgbt/ is Diver Down
/biz/ is Harvest
/x/ is Sky High
/ck/ is Pearl Jam

What was really shitty was GER could have prevented all of this, but Giorno didn't bother to try and get it until the end.

Most hamonfags get over it after part 3. Help him realize that hamon was a dead end that would have led to DBZ tier power creep with space vampires and lazer beam shit, while stands are basically limitless in application.

I mean they dropped Fugo halfway through but hey at least we got Purple Haze Feedback

I wish when he was shrunk he could've personally piloted Aerosmith, that could've been super badass.

And what a wonderful side story it was.

/cgl/ - whatever the fuck oingos stand was called

Man, I really hate everything about GER. Would have preferred they memed out a win Joseph style, or maybe Trish weakens Diavolo or something. King Crimson wasn't THAT unstoppable, Metallica almost killed him earlier(though it was Doppio piloting to be fair).

Indeed, looking forward to a PHF OVA in the future hopefully.

>underrated fights
Narancia vs clash and talking heads
F.F. vs pucci
Sports max
Wekapipo and magenta vs Johnny and Gyro

How many stands in JJBA can shrink things again? It's a rather common ability I think.

Hopefully we get an OVA with the part 5 anime.

Whilst cheap and OP as balls, GER was the perfect way to finish off Diavolo as it tied up the themes connecting Giorno with Diavolo in part 5 really well.
>Diavolo's entire philosophy is only the results matter, and because his stand deletes the causes he'll always come out on top
>GER removes the results, waking Diavolo up to a horrible reality of infinite death he can't escape from because of how he abused his powers and because of how untouchable he believed he was

Jojo's All Car Racing when

KHNUM

Fuck, that would have been cool as hell.
>narrancia has a dog fight with wasps and shit, then makes a Death Star run on Littlefinger

Off the top of my head, Gwess's stand, Little Feet, and the green baby.

googoo dolls as well

Does Set count? It reverses the age of your target, basically shrinking them.

It was pretty nice pottery, just feels like such an asspull. I'll probably like it better once Vento has decent translations

Eh kinda, depends on what exactly it works on. I wish Polnareff had ended up with the based shota-loving lady :(

what is the point of this? I don't fucking get it

Goo Goo Dolls is Gwess' stand

I don't see how Diavolo "abused" his powers. He just used his stand like everyone else.

user, just want you to know I appreciate your dedication to shitposting. Makes these threads kinda comfy, like the vita fag in every Monster Hunter thread.

Why the fuck did the gang actually think that was jotaro

I thought they were fucking with him at first, but Polnareff is that stupid. Joseph should have known better

Don't mind those retardeds.

He was a drug dealing criminal dick. If he wasn't so autistic about his identity and killing his daughter he probably would have been fine.

Who gives a shit?

His whole super power was to make himself look like Jotaro, it would be pathetic if it didn't work.

Give me rare Joseph's

Tbh it was pretty pathetic regardless, it only worked on his face right? He doesn't even have a punch ghost

I thought Diavolo didn't care much about drugs, he just wanted power and would use whatever means to get it.

Massimo was in it for drug power. Diavolo just wanted power power.

>undermeme in the background

Is that an undermeme back there

We may have a problem

user you don't know how happy those words make me.

The translation I read was shit so I don't even know, can't remember his backstory. I meant more that he was willing to deal drugs/hurt his community and those he was supposed to "protect" in his pursuit of power. I do agree that I'm not sure what he did to incur something like GER coming after him, plenty of people use their stands for evil.

All the characters in part 5 were criminals, though.

Yeah, idk why Diavolo was singled out for retribution, though none of the other crew did anything as bad as trying to kill their own daughter. Was it the arrow acting on its own? Like it knew that if Diavolo got the arrow and got King Crimson Requiem, it would be terrible for everyone.

The arrow already rejected Diavolo when he pierced King Crimson, but didn't get Requiem.

Ah okay, my memory of that fight is pretty hazy I thought Giorno swapped the arrow with a fake organic one. GER was something outside of normal requiem stands though right? It decided Diavolo deserved infinite deaths for his abuse of power

dude potato rapes kids lmao

quick someone post it.

I hate that fatfuck at the start of part 4.

>fat
don' insult my waifu like that you dumb piece of shit

Is it still incest if Doppio fucks her?

Here's imgur with all my fusions.
imgur.com/a/fAiRY
that link

gay

But he raped that kid dude

Where the fuck is my Killer Queen Stone Free motherfucker

I'm working in that.

>he
wrrrryeed the manga you fuck

>gets explosive trip wires
Would be pretty cool actually

Let me draw you something about limoli since you like my shitty character. What kind of thing do you want my friend

It definitely is a worse version of Yellow Temperance, which can do more than just imitate others. Though, Iggy would have noticed something's up with Jotaro's scent if it were Rubber Soul imitating him. His height and weight were also changed to match Jotaro's, unlike Rubber Soul becoming a big guy. It's better at imitation overall, at least.

Kid? Part4? What are you talking about dude?

That tears looks like cum

I want Limoli to lobotomize Yukako and turn her into a clown that also rapes other children.

Forcing a shota to eat her out while she explodes another shotas wiener

either Limoli giving or receiving a blowjob or her using Throbbing Gristle to mess with a character of your choice preferabley futa

It was less about KC being unstoppable and more about thematically which are completely lost in the current translations. Diavolo died forever with his infinite deaths meaning nothing while all the people he killed and lives he ruined all meant something because they got Giorno into power and helped him make a difference. The whole thing was about being born into a shitty situation and not letting it define you. Diavolo took the easy way out and gave in to the pressures around him and his own neuroses and became a blight on society, taking everything but giving nothing in return. Like a turbo NEET. The others all tried to be better people even if all they could do was become career killers. They were still fated to die young but it was what Giornp and co made of their sacrifices that gave them meaning and means they won't be forgotten, whereas Diavolo was meant to be like a glorified villain of the week to them, and he was pretty much forgotten about not long after so his infinite deaths will never hold any meaning and he ironically got what he wanted in being immune to death. Araki just wanted an absolute way of making the themes come across and GER worked for that since it's powers deal in absolutes.

KC COILD have been stopped without it though, anything you could possibly do against it would be erased except it's vulnerable immediately after an erase when Fiavolo doesn't have enough of Epitaph's next prediction to erase without firing blind. You could set up a trap and mask it to look like you're going to attack him and then after he erases time and you finished the set up in erased time you could activate the trap while you're both vulnerable. It's kind of Joseph tier but Araki could have thought of something though.

>3 hour Jorge Joestar hand-drawn movie
would you fund it?

This pic

Read the manga loser

7 > 4 > 6 >3 > 5 > 2 >1

The point is it makes him look like Jotaro exactly. But one fan theory is that they all knew but managed to silently communicate to each other that if that was all his Stand did then they could fuck with him for a bit, hence why the got him to do the cigarette trick and all that.

Right after the fight with potato and the fat dude, limoli kidnaps the dude.

Guys Narancia needs help with his math but doesn't have any money to pay you with. What do you ask for?

It was more thematic and that he was a cut above generic criminals but GER was meant to be kind of sadistic and Diavolo didn't actually do anything to invite it's wrath. Requiem is kept a secret for a reason, the Stands it creates all have a mind of their own and are complete cunts.

he's part of the mafia, i'll just take a hit on all of the narancia posters