4-D Chess! LMAO!

breitbart.com/video/2017/09/29/chuck-schumer-negotiations-trump-said-ok-wont-wall/

He obviously meant we wont do the wall right away, maybe it gets pushed back to a 2nd term item. That's okay by me, there are more important things in the world like stopping North Korea.

MAGA!

Lying Schumer again... so why are the prototypes building up?

>trusting a word that comes out of amy schumer's dad's mouth

Oooooook!

>breitbart
Steve Bannon is a communist.

This. Us fellow MAGAPEDES have to realize that maybe a wall isn't the best choice to MAGA. I mean where would we get our BASED Mexibros from with a wall amirite?

I never cared about the wall. If Trump does nothing else but shitpost And trigger leftists it's good enough for me. Eat a dick faggots. He's there for 8 years.

>He obviously meant

Let me stop you right there bud. You stupid niggers will do amazing mental gymnastics to keep the hope alive won't you? He's letting the dreamers stay, he's not building the wall. He will submit to the BCC during NAFTA negotiations, and he's going to submit to the tiny Nork cock after Kim gets done with him.

>kikebart
>(((schumer)))
sage lmao

YOu fuckers gotta realize once antifa protest nov 4th, right before that Trump will launch the wall idea, to keep the protesters at the wall and out of the cities, or the protesters will be distracted in the cities and we can build the wall

checkmate

well if a kike democrat said it it must be true

Yo trump voters are dumb yo

Nigger believes the word of Lying Crying Head Clown Shumer...

I think I've finally figured out 4d chess. It's lying. Donald Trump is just lying to everyone all the time.

>The wall is currently being funded and money is being spent on prototypes
>political opponent of Trump claims that the 3 billion spent so far and the 5 billion allocated in the new House budget isn't being spent on the wall

One of the big economic nationalists, Peter Navarro, got demoted by Kelly into having to serve under Globalist Gary Cohn. Now that the NatSec nationalsits have been purged, time for Wall Street to get their way on economics. Expect "renegotiation" of NAFTA to involve no manufacturing but lots of agriculture subsidies since it's the agriculture companies employing the illegals.

>You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

His word is more trustworthy than trumps

Trump is trash!!!

I can see through all of you LARPING faggots

LOL

>prototypes literally started being built last week
>breitbart
try harder

Fuck off, Russian.

>Kikebart

Wrong. Bannon is absolutely, unequivocally, 100% /ourguy/. He was /ourguy/ in the White House, he was /ourguy/ on the campaign trail. The only reason to support Trump was Bannon.

Not making Steve Bannon chief of staff should've been the moment Sup Forums dropped Trump

>The only reason to support Trump was Bannon.

So nobody supported Trump before August 2016?

Schumer can scheme and plot all he wants, he still needs Trump's signature on a piece of immigration legislation if he doesn't want all of the dreamers to start going home in a few months

Listen. Nothing is 100%. You're off to a bad start kid. It's time to wake up and see reality for what it is. A den of bloodsucking snakes trying to take down our President.

>magapedes

You
Must
Go
Back
To
Reddit

bangladeshi poo

A wall is only as good as the men with guns guarding it, they will still be there.

Whats wrong? Did Trump not suck off Israel hard enough this week for Steves liking?

agreed

Schumer: Trump called his supporters virgin losers living in their moms basement eating cheetos

>goy loves Israel more than a real Jew
what the fuck?

t_d faggots need to be gassed

Which country is waking up right now? 8am in Moscow?

>And then he said he wants the wall in return. And we said ‘No. No wall, Mr. President.’ And he tried that for about 15 minutes, but he’s not going to push me around verbally or any other way.”
>He added, “And he finally said, “OK, we won’t do the wall. We’ll do some other kind of border security.”

15 minutes to do a complete 180 on one of his biggest promises? Sounds like bullshit. If he does back down on the wall he can fuck off.

>I believe Chuck Schumer.
Kill yourself.

>Believing Schumer, who when confronted with a time where it was discovered he purposefully lied and he knew he lied against a fellow congressmen, said
>"Haha who cares it worked didn't it?"

>Lying Schumer again.
Why is he allowed to get away with that? "I spoke to President Trump today and he said he was for DACA, against the wall, and wasn't going to repeal Obamacare" Then Trumps supporters freak out and all of Trumps staff spends the next news cycle stating what a fucking liar Schumer is. I would start calling him "Ly'in Chuck"

i wish i had some Cheetos right now.

As long as it makes America great again anything goes.

Never actually understood this US obsession with wall: while metaphysically wall is a great concept, there is already huge wall at the border and it doesn't show much effect.

Well, if one plans to make contractors rich again than real wall is indeed a necessity.

I still don't get why Democrats are so opposed to the wall.

Either the literally want more Mexican illegals in the country, or the DNC elite realize that spic nationalists will support them for blocking wall construction.

Such a fugly niece too.

Israel and South Korea have high-tech walls that are extremely effective. The US has more than enough money to make a new wall (it would cost less than 1% of one year's budget), but the (((Democrats))) keep blocking it because they want as many leftist mestizos as possible to flood the country.

please get over the fact that not every Israelite is a (((jew)))

I hate my state just because it voted for that faggot. Cityfags should be gassed.

this is bait

Haha! This is so true! Praise kek! Have an upvote!

Because Schumer's job is to make Trump look bad?

>upvote