Why are retarded losers so proud of something they had nothing to do with such as race?

Why are retarded losers so proud of something they had nothing to do with such as race?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120302101706.htm
youtu.be/ZBMAL7hfdv0
koaa.com/story/36490062/reports-of-an-active-shooter-on-us-air-force-academy-property
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the same reason why I hate my race even though I had nothing to do with it

Lmao

yes this is true race is a minor factor but the reality of the situation is that retarded losers beyond white people care about "their" race and that's a complex issue that leftists can't seem to respond to

you're going to need to provide sources and evidence that you even know what pride is, much less what it means to be part of something greater than yourself.

Why are retarded niggers so ignorant of the benefits of grouping complexities?

What's that? Your fucking faggot website?

Idk i think you need to reread the logical fallacy sticker though

this: the post

How?
Lotta retards on the line tonight

Still trying to figure out where i said white people
Oh wait i forgot. This board is fucked. Storm fags are shitbag retards

Inferior genetic collectives and inferior individuals can't comprehend the importance of standards for your own growth your racial and ethnic inheritance sets

that's a good point. they're incapable of thinking both backwards and forwards through time, so they don't do anything that benefits them in the future just like they don't recognize anything that benefits them from the past. they really think it's all just chance.

Because niggers have nothing else to be proud of. Why are "anti-racists" so racist towards whites and whites only?

There is less diversity in all human beings than a single congress of chimpanzees.

Finally a good post

Also why wouldn't you be proud of your race? Are people not proud if they have a famous ancestor? The real question people should be asking is "what kind of retarded self-hating pussy wouldn't be proud of his race?"

Where did i say you shouldn't be proud of your race ?

Because it "feels good"

Honesty is best policy
Fuck degeneracy

>What's that? Your fucking faggot website?
They make these things called dictionaries, you fucking retarded leftist.
pride: (n) a feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.
Why shouldn't I feel proud of the accomplishments of my people, which other races were clearly too inferior to achieve?

Sauce?

That's a good point, thank you for proving mine

>Where did i say you shouldn't be proud of your race ?
Are you on crack? YOUR FUCKING THREAD clearly implies it is inappropriate that we be proud of our race.
Reality is that our race is the ONLY race with anything to be proud of. The rest are just parasites on our innovations.

If someone else allowed to view my race as a negative trait, I'm allowed to view my race as a positive trait.

Your lack on my "end game" knowledge really shows how low your IQ is.

you know why

Still waiting for sauce.

Then why do coloured faggots bring up their bs if they have nothing to be proud of either.

Source?

The article you linked does NOT say what you claim it said. You claim it said ONE CONGRESS of Chimps has more genetic diversity than the whole human species.
I'm still waiting for a source, you lying faggot.

Retarded fucking piece of shit, there's an update option at the bottom of the screen

I've been asking for that too, and he linked some article that makes no such claim.

Why are retarded losers so proud of something they had nothing to do with, like their kids' achievements?
Or when 'their' team wins at [sports game]?
Or their community?

Still no source. That article DOES NOT SAY what you are claiming it says. It does not say "congress" even once.
Just admit you lied, kike.

Just admit you lied.

Admit that you are full of shit.

Why are retarded losers so upset about shit they had nothing to do with like slavery?

There's no problem with feeling pride in your ancestors or something you indirectly contributed to like your local community or your child's performance. Though it shouldn't make up your sole sense of pride.

>my "end game" knowledge
You can't even read a fucking science article. You don't HAVE an "end game." What you have is sexual impotence, a tiny dick, a small IQ, and a massive jealous hatred of the white race.

Only white people are actually proud of their race, everyone else is super insecure about it

Doesn't mean I won't kill any of my relatives for mixing their blood lol. Nonwhites are hideous and gross. Always have been. Always will be

Idk
Idk, the hormones get the best of them Idk
Chimps seperated by a river have less diversity than humans on other continents. So your ancestors were race traitors buddy! Thanks for the bumps. I picked the first article i saw. Im glad you found it interesting and thanks for the bumps.

Pride is silly by itself. Being white and proud of Da Vinci or being black and being proud of KANGZ.

But you can be proud of the traits you share with your people, which has made that people great.

White nationalism is more about self-preservation rather than pride itself.

Sauce on that accusation

>he's still bumping and proving my point

Thats because chimpanzees have shorter lifespans and have been around longer. And your article explicitly said the genetic diversity among those who left Africa. Niggers are still subhuman, desu.

Sauce ?
youtu.be/ZBMAL7hfdv0

If you're not saging by this point you're a newfag.

>idk lol :^)

baka, kys fgt

Lol :D

Because they are a part of it. If your close relative does something amazing, don't you feel proud to be his kin? Even though you might have done nothing to help him do it.
It's about bonds, man.

DO YOU WANT TO SEE FAIR HAIRED BLUE EYED PEOPLE PERISH FROM THIS EARTH FOREVER
YES/NO

>Thanks for the bumps.
I saged, retard. You didn't get any bumps.

The sauce is your own article, moron.

As for the genetic claims. They're the foundation of evolution. The shorter a species generation is, the faster they will mutate (read: develop genetic variety).

No, i don't. Im either "happy for them" or i envy them.
Why do you feel like a bad ass when you watch Brad Pitt take down an entire government agency with surround sound

this further confirms that you don't actually know what pride is.

How?

Why be proud of anything since everything is supposedly deterministic and much of that determinism is rooted in genetics?

Are you saying as a black man I should never be proud of my race?

Idk

>19 posts by this ID

Someone's very triggered

Idk

big difference between taking credit for other's achievements and being proud of your race. It's a fundamental part of identity to recognize race. Why not recognize it in a positive way?

what, is everyone else allowed to be proud of their race but white people? It's vitally important to our movement that people recognize their whiteness and stop being so guilty about it.

i suspect that you were never show an example of it from a role figure from a strong family during your formative years. you've skimmed the surface of culture, absorbing primarily the white noise from mass social engineering and never entering into the deeper currents of human thought and emotion.

this has led you to simply not having been exposed to any examples of pride. you can't think about what it looks like except for cheap caricatures given to you by the engineers who meticulously decided what your mind should be like.

it's a terribly sad kind of disability.

>Why are retarded losers so proud of something they had nothing to do with such as race?
you just called me a retarded loser because I'm proud of being a decedent of kings.

Explain yourself rasict.

gud numbers

I've changed my mind.
Race is stupid, only people who love God by way of faith in Christ and observance of the Law are worthy of life.

Are you more proud to be human? What's it going to take? The aliens ? >i suspect
I stopped reading there
If you're gonna go there. Why you ancestor enslave the Jews brotha?

Think you answer your own question
Anything else you want no answer about

we were kangz and sheit

>>i suspect >I stopped reading there

then you're a troll.

abandon thread.

koaa.com/story/36490062/reports-of-an-active-shooter-on-us-air-force-academy-property

I smell a jelly nigger

L o fucking L
Yes. Everyone go there

While I do agree that being proud of something you had nothing to do with is, well, kind of pointless...

There is a positive application of nationalism, in that it can unify people under one banner. Black, White, Asian, all AMERICAN.

Nationism is not a positive or negative thing, simply a tool for unification.

Being proud of being white is just as stupid as being proud of being black, pointless. There are serious genetic things at play when it comes to race, such as sickle-cell or "warrior genes" but none should evoke pride. Simply removing the PC roadblocks to explore this somewhat taboo subject could satisy intellectual curiosity and advance science.

This

>Why you ancestor enslave the Jews brotha?

Do you even know what Jew looked like then? look it up homey they aint white.

Shiet Jesus waz kang
>660 posts by this ID :D

Just like you may be proud of what your parents achieved.
Unless the jew fucked up your capability to think you associate with your own breed rather than with some other form of life.