youtube.com/watch?v=CU4Zr8NSwEY

Fuck, not used to 4chanX, accidentally put subject in name field

I am actually pretty hyped for this.

Too bad 3rei is pretty shit

>all those installs

HERE WE FUCKING GO

>hasn't actually read it

I did, are we still in HF Shirou Namek?

Wait isn't it actually considered the best of the bunch?

It is and it will be AOTS.

Why does this garbage get such good animation? It makes me sad and mad at the same time.

Still can't believe this got a third season. I'm so fucking hyped right now.

Only by zerofags and UBWfags, since it has been focusing on Shirou for the past year or so for some reason

> Mapo Tofu Man is finally here
REJOICE

No but seriously though. What the fuck is Tanaka exactly?

>Only by zerofags and UBWfags

Sales nearly tripled since Flashback started, get fucked.

She's a counter guardian of sorts. We know she was sent by the counter force but isn't the standard CG that goes around killing everything like say EMIYA.

>Illya in Saber Lily form
My body is ready.

Most likely a counter guardian. Since the planet is dying, she malfunctions a lot.

>new pink hair
>new drill loli
>weirdo edgelord lolis

Secondary-kun here, what the fuck is going on.

Thanks for proving my point

>cups being cute
>mapo tofu
>onsen
>gil being gil
>that motherfucking animation
10/10 PV

I'm fucking hyped.

3rei is fucking crazy.

thanks

Who the fuck is that blond drill loli?
I don't remember her in the manga

Are we going to get to the part where it becomes nothing but Shirou flashback?

She's Erika, the loli girl that was drowned in mud.

No.

At most, we'll get to the part right before it.

>They will never draw Miyu so beautifully as Hiroyama does
Fuck everything, why watch this.

Just sit back and enjoy the fucking ride.

>for some reason
This fucking guy. Stop speed reading. Its just a flashback explaining how Miyu and Shirou got to where they are now. The sweet spin is that it incorporates Zero, UBW, and HF elements. Also its just about hitting the end so lets be happy unless Gil pops in and decides he wants to tell his tale.

Don't think so

I didn't watch S1 or S2
should i pick it up?

God damn I love Illya so fucking much.

Literally the only bad thing about the flashback is the fact that it fucking went on for a god damn year because some of the chapters that were released were so short for a monthly manga. Hiroyama took his sweet sweet time with it, that's for sure.

>Girl bulg

oh boy

Do you like magical girls, lolis, yuri or fate? If yes, you might as well check it out, it's pretty good.

Also this is actually 4th season, however season 2 and 3 were both called 2wei and were part of the same story arc.

If only she could win the Shirou.

>that animation
I'm going to cum a river when we get to the showdown at Julian's. A FUCKING RIVER

They just needed a couple of chapters for that, it has been 10 chapters and a year and the thing is still going.

>tfw Miyu already won her Shero

Watch episodes 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, and 10 of season 1.

Watch episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10 of season 2.

Watch episodes 1, 7, 8, 9, 10 of season 3.

Nasu created multiple universes for this reason.

>I didn't watch S1 or S2
>should i pick it up?
>there are people who are this stupid

Split cours isn't the same as 2 seasons, user, nommatter how much Aniplex's marketing department wants you to believe so they can charge $800 for a 24 ep show

Or just read the manga.

Still Illya can't win hers.
She's cockblocked by old hags, her meidos and mommy.

She'll probably have share him Kuro. Miyu is plenty content with hers unless worms decides to come back ftom dead.

Come on guys. As much as I love snowdown UBW, we should have gotten to that point during fucking January or some shit.

>All this Gilgamesh fanservice
I'm fucking ready

Or just do both.

Then he can backlog all the chill SoL filler episodes for a rainy day because we sure as hell aren't getting any more motherfucking SoL once 3rei starts.

>there are people who are this stupid

SOL isn't important to the main story, so you can skip them.

Where the fuck did those tits come from?

A quick flashback is literally the worse route the could've went. No proper build up, holes everywhere. Would've been a mess.

She's already won Shirou's sister. Isn't that good enough.

It finally comes.

Who is this anal prober?

It's been a while since i read the manga but them bringing Erika to the bath is new isn't it? If i recall correctly they met her in the chapter after that. Guess it doesn't really change anything storywise though, so i don't really mind.

Tanaka is stacked. I want to motorboat those tits.

Did anyone notice that Erika was in the hotspring with everyone else? Wonder why they are changing that.

Saber Lillya acute. ACUTE!

>japanese king arthur

Lancer a CUTE! C U T E

Probably just to put in more loli fanservice since it's going to be pretty devoid of that compared to previous seasons.

Miyu is imouto tier, now and forever, as it should be. Sakura has his love. Based Hiroyama even had him imagining a wedding ring on her finger.

I don't think it changes much, does it?

Buildup for what? We already knew that Miyu is the equivalent of the Grail in her universe and that Shirou got his ass handed to him trying rescue her, just admit it everything since they freed Shirou has been main series pandering that has been taking tht focus away from the main characters

Seconded!

Miyu loves him, but not that way. Why must people try and turn familial love into incest?

O P P A I L O L I

Are you retarded?

Can we get a stitch for saber illya?

She's not a loli, user.

Because incest end best end.

oh i assumed she was the same age as illya

It's really not different. She's still going to come back once big papa shows up to slap their shit.

They probably just wanted another loli to whore out. Why is this allowed?

>age
Are you retarded?

>Third season
This is season 4, and more seasons are all but guaranteed. Prisma shits money.

Any bets on what chapter we'll end at?

She doesn't know her age, but she looks the around the same age as Ilyia in the manga

She can't be the same age with a rack that great.

Would you take Illya's bulge?

That's probably from the merch sales. The BD sales from what I google aren't that good now to keep warranting more seasons.

2wei was a single season, dont fall for the split cour = 2 separate seasons meme

It would meet it head on with my raw anus.

2wei is one season split into two cours because they could do the whole manga in 10 episodes like with the first season.

3rei is the third season.

Well yeah, BD sales aren't the only thing that matters.

2wei aired in the summer 2014 season and 2wei Herz aired in summer 2015.

>tfw 3rei has 2 seasons worth of content and still going
Gonna be a fun ride.

>2wei aired in the summer 2014 season and 2wei Herz aired in summer 2015.
And? The 2wei manga ended before the first anime aired and it was decided from the begining that 2wei was going to be 2 cours since they couldn't cover it in a single cour.

I get it that BDs might be a strong indicator of the value of the series - but what weight do the decisionmakers give other things such as merchandise bought and sold, over-all internet popularity, and related series' past performance/ fan base? Is it true that the sole consideration in determining whether to make a sequel is BDs?

Saber illya stitch?

It's animated, too hard to do.

So what's going to happen here? They split the first part of 3rei before the flashback into two cours again or do they just barrel through everything in twelve episodes? I guess the former considering what they did with 2wei?

Depends on the series, really. Considering that Kaleid is an adaptation, they can get away with above average BD sales as long as it brings good manga sales

Yeah, its 30 chapters or so before the flashback, so I don't think they can do it in a single cour, spcially considering that the PV shows that they are most likely gonna add filler eps