Poland to be officially considered a developed country

"FTSE Russell has announced the upgrade of Poland from Emerging Market to Developed Market status on 29 September 2017

Poland has joined the 25 most developed economies of the world including Germany, France, Japan, Australia and USA

Poland is the first Central and Eastern European economy to be upgraded to Developed Market status"

mondovisione.com/media-and-resources/news/ftse-russell-reclassifies-poland-to-developed-market-status/

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.810114
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont be fooled, my polanbro. the jews are only doing that so germany can say, "see, they're developed, so that means no reparations and also they need to take in migrants"

can polan into spess now?

this

Yeah
And roughly 2 week ago Jews said that Poland has every right to demand more than 1 trillion euro from Germany

Fucking Jews, how do they work?

that was just a ruse. they meant, germany can give 1 trillion to polish JEWS, who happen to live in isreal now

No. Insist you are an undeveloped shithole or the EU will use your new "developed" status against you.

I would not count on it
Poland has closer ties with Israel than any nation on the globe
It's not like usa-israel relations where Americans are basically dying for Jews and that is pretty much it. There's an entire forest dedicated to every single pole that risked his life in defense of Jewish people

Prime minister of Israel is Polish, Upper class Jews are still using Polish customs and traditions and the leader of Polish right wing party called Israel the miracle of modern times

We are best allies
And we are going to btfo Germany

>We are best allies
>And we are going to btfo Germany
neat

>we are going to btfo Germany
lol no the germans already did that. you'll have to blow out the northern germanic caliphate.

Also,
>trusting a jew
>even if you're a pole

There are two general groups of Jews that hate each other:
Religious Jews (often, but not necessarily, Zionists)
secular liberals - eg. Soros

Religious Jews appear to side with Poland, at least at the moment. It results in hilarious happenings, recently the liberal group of Jews accused Polish government of being antisemitic because... they talked with the religious Jews but not with them. The tactic was thus not very effective.
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.810114

Interestingly the First Lady of Poland is an ethnic Jewess, but apparently a Catholic.

Pic rel is where we first trusted the jew and accepted him, his traditions and customs into Polish society

See something strange?

What if I told you that it's all a scheme to bankrupt Germany?

It was not the jews that made us less affected by BLACK death, but border control and quarantine
this, we'll be now promoted as destination for niggers

so the black death didnt happen? I dont get it?
Define strange

Michalkiewicz says there are two things:
1. hostility to Latin civilization
2. resentment to people that saw them humiliated in WW2
This all against the belief of being God's chosen people.

Muslims have the same problem: being Allah's chosen and having to beg Whitey for refugee money.

But jews are on our side... hell our lawyers in reparation process will be probably jewish.

This is good news for us, because it means lower debt premiums.

looks like the future looks bright for polan

we're running out of things to complain about, this is horrible

what can i blame my personal failures on now?

Congratulations

Now all the gibs me dats will go to pooland

lack of diversity?

After this annoucement yes. After krauts pay 1trillion € poland will into andromeda

Casimir the Great set a quarantine around the Polish border you moron...

WE STRONK BICOZ IN SLAV LANDS YOU CAN SAY PEDAŁ AND WE HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!! NOT LIKE IN THE WEST WHEN THEY ONLY HAVE PUSSY GHAHAHAHAHAH

WE WILL HAVE TO FREE THE WEST BICOZ THEY NOT HAVE BIG MASCLES ANYMORE!!111 WE HAVE MANY SLAVS AND WE PROUD OF MASCLES, AND IF WE CRATE ONE STET, THEN WE WE BIG AND STRONK LIKE HUSARIA 300 YEARS AGO WHEN WE BIT TURKS AND SAVED EUROPA!!!!!1111

WE ONLY LAUGH AT WEAK PUSSIESS LOL XDDDD IN SLAVIC LANDS YOU CAN SAY NIGGER AND BIT HIM HAHAHAHAHA AND IN WEST THER ONLY WEAK MEN HAHAHAHA

>Poland is actually great
I guess now we know why Merkel is trying so hard to pollute you.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

>what can i blame my personal failures on now?

Uhm, women?