It's HAPPENING!

imgur.com/a/3LWzs

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3LWzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thicc

Let the infidels burn in hellfire

Easily constructed narrative, but who wouldn`t be desperate to get in touch with loved ones after a natural disaster? Come back when there is empirical evidence showing that they are actually shirking responsibility after getting into contact with loved ones.

What is? The zombiefication of the world by glowing rectangled? Who is the thikk semen demon OP?

How did people survive this long before cell phones?
Before landline phones?
Before pots and pans?

Found it on a bodybuilding forum couple years back.

They hold it in the right hand. The smartphones are the mark of the beast.

For you!

I`m not saying it isn`t backwards to prioritize using your phone after a disaster, just that modern people think this way all over the world, unless they`re playing Candy Crush or some shit.

Looking at your link again, it looks more like you are arguing that millennials (not shitskins in general) have their priorities fucked up, which I would agree with. Still, after the earthquake in Japan the first thing I did was call my parents to let them know I was ok. Fortunately I didn`t lose reception in my area.

Also, nice tummy you have there, memeflag.

post moar T H I C C girls, i need to fill up my folder.

THIS is now a THICC bread

Fuck a folder.
I could send you a large drive full (Nothing stupid. I like thicc and clothed for some reason)
Curves are like fine wines... not everyone appreciates them.

... But I want that link shared.

Like a barter system.

>imgur.com/a/3LWzs
I feel very perturbed by this. It's very wrong, but I can't think of the proper combination of words to describe what this creeping dread is when I look at these dullards milling about, staring at a screen while their world is in ruins.

Lil odd there.

I like 'em in clothes though.
It accentuates curves and just does something for me... Or course, those are for admiring.

WTF,why are all those women's asses huge as fuck?

God damn can I get a source on the woman in the picture? I have a huge fetish for thicc women in ill-fitting bikinis

>but who wouldn`t be desperate to get in touch with loved ones after a natural disaster?
You may think thats what they're doing. But in reality they just want to be the first to post pictures for facebook likes.

When you find those words, let me know.

I need to hit the sheets soon. Almost midnight and I have been awake 31.5 hours now.

Faget

Bro, I can only say a bodybuilding forum.

Like a "Would You" thread.

I am not sure WHAT one since it was a long time ago and I am a member on quite a few.

Go away, Richard Spencer

you dont know how fat distribution in women works fag?
i dont have that much space user, im saving this shit in my dropbox, so im being extremely picky, only 8+ get saved!

^^^^

Thicc women are for fucking just not marriage.

its like they are praying to their god

uff, name please, hurry up my leaf

THICC
H
I
C
C

Love WIDE hips even with the shoulders.

Exactly...

Gents, I am literally about to vomit.

I have been awake way too long and my eyes are on FIRE!

oh muh GAWD the THICKNEZZ

lmao

I am trying..

Lordy, she is literally 1 kilo from being too fat, and sh3 wears it well.

She is thicker than a snickers!

>Posting an unrelated pic of some chick

You fucking retard, that's the last thing you want to do. The rest of you are fucking degenerates for not being able to control your dicks.

>imgur.com/a/3LWzs

There should be no help for Puerto Rico what so ever.

sleep is for the weak faget, POST MOAR

Reddit and Memey Deviant's when?

It has the attention now... and that is what is needs.

She's fat by any normal standards except american.

Grand majority of this thread isn't talking about the album linked in the OP.

I saw that all the time myself.

Doesn't matter...

The thread is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats crazy to me is how the chips fall in life. This girl is about as close to an internationally famous supermodel as a fat bitch gets, meanwhile there are girls hotter and prettier than her who suck dick on camera in Miami for a living

Anyway OP dig deeper, Ashley is yesterday's news

Fucking up... forget image...

Like the thousands of Bangladeshi Muslims who drowned last month?

Anybody who would say something about the fact about them trying to get service and wifi would just be hypocritical because they would have Internet access.

So just post more fat bitches

Peace goys!

I didn't expect Puerto Ricans to be so fat.

This girl is so hot, but she married some nig. Shame, her kids will look like monkeys.

post thicc girls senpai, i already have a folder filled with qt8

>I didn't expect Puerto Ricans to be so fat.

Same until it sank in they are American citizens who have access to government food assistance which is spent at American-style grocery stores and Fast Food Restaurants.

Right now Puerto Ricans are threatening a mass migration to the "mainland" unless they get tons of aid alongside a bailout for their bankroup government.

I'm sure that will fly well in Texas and Florida which were both hit by Hurricanes as well.

why the large breasted/gutted lady

They raped people and destroyed nations, oh wait muh spain...

Fpbp

lol

I wonder if cell phones were invented to wipe out shitskins

i'd hit. real men know which thiccs to go for. nice eyes, great tits, good lips

some of these people haven't spoken to family in a week. get over it. what the fuck do you guys know about this kind of shit?

HRRRRNNNNNGGG
SAVED

Here's my resume bro. I don't speak to my family for weeks when I DO have service and electricity, and I have lived out of a car for 3 weeks while waiting for a lease. Can I bash PR welfare leeches now? Am I enough of a victim to have an opinion of shitspoiled US protectorate Caribniggers?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I want to eat this bitch's farts.

stupid copy pasta.

why pic related tho

Cell technology was really just a weapon developed in order to incapacitate the masses in a survival scenario so they will need to rely upon the state. Fuck.

How do people find fat fucks attractive?

I don't know. How do guys find skinny bitches who look like 12 year old boys attractive?

Sauce boss?

>refugees welcomed
I hope all 3 million Puerto ricans come to the united states. Texas, Florida and NY/NJ welcome you.

as if holding the phone that extra foot or so out from your vehicle is going to help. people are RETARDED

>Millennials, HARD AT WORK AFTER TWO HURRICANES!
I love how they frame this as fucking millennials and not fucking spics just begin spics.

these people look like millennial? the fuck?

Take off that flag, fat loving nigger

wow another millennial fucking retard whoever posted this shit

How the fuck do you not? are you legit gay from that frog shit?

That girls not ideal but she is damn fine.

The thiccening?

Found the low test faggot, Go eat a bunch of nigger dicks.

She's very chunky in the sort of wrong way... she'd lean over and I'd see all that disgusting belly fat crumple together. But I'd still let her sit on my face and hop up and down a little

>americans having a fat fetish

why am i suprised

iceland was the only western country to punish the (((bankers))) for the financial crisis
from that we can conclude they're the only western country not under jewish control
they're also basically the only white nation that likes butts
the only white nation that without massive jewish influence also just happens to be the only white nation that likes butts more than boobs
(jewish women have large breasts and jewishness is passed matrilineally. open your eyes)

also this only applies if you like sticc. the super thin runway model beauty standard was pushed by homosexual fashion designers who despised the female form so much that they can only stomach working with androgynous women who look like emaciated teenage boys

I'd bang that bbw

Get fucked, Ever here if the term Rubenesque? fall for the skinny bitch's the jew media pushes all you want. White man has a long history of appreciating big women stretching back to antiquity.

Glorious

What exactly do you propose all of these people should be doing? They're unskilled plebeian laborers just like you.
Show the facebook posts, vapid cunts. With internet landlines down in Puerto Rico, a country with laughable wi-fi and TV connection and low access to radios and broadcasting equipment, phones are the only way to receive updates and communicate or check news. Government SMS is broadcasting texts for locations of aid centers. They go out nationally like amber alerts so everyone checks their phone at once.

The reason there is a gas shortage is exactly because the cunts with cars went to fill up tanks and cars before the hurricane hit. They prepared, but many elderly who drive cannot get gas. The over-preparation of a few ruined the chances for many. It isn't as if gas disappeared from tanks that already had gasoline. Those cars will drive until they cannot spare it, and they will run out on the roads and get abandoned.

Continentals who don't know the first goddamn thing about PR shouldn't talk about it. Nobody here is helping their community they just clean up their own damn property just like Floridians and Texans. Fuck off.

>theres as many PRs on the mainland as on the island
PR genocide when

>imgur.com/a/3LWzs

>tits are a jewish conspiracy

The absolute state of Sup Forums right now.

No, that's just fat...

My type of qt 10/10

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded with fat vs thicc

fat
>potato shaped
>no distinct body figure
>covered in acne

thicc
>hourglass shape
>skin is clear
>good birthing hips