What can we do about the modern woman?

What can we do about the modern woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/29/my-life-in-sex-the-woman-with-six-lovers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop giving them money

BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Stop trying to divide and conquer, Schlomo. We get it. You're trying to get white men to hate white women.
Fuckin kikes.

/thread

Replace all those unwilling to go back to the kitchen with sex bots.

>In my 20s I lived with a man my age, but he was a controlling alcoholic. The tepid sex dropped to twice a year, and he didn’t like it if I masturbated. I tried counselling, but it didn’t work.

>I left at 30 and placed a personal ad seeking older men, because younger ones seemed too much hassle. I met several, and got on well with a caring man of 68. It was amazing to feel appreciated and we made love that night. He was retired and said if I lived with him, I could have physical affection whenever I wished. I cried. I moved in and we were intimate every night and morning, and during the day on weekends, for four years.

>After we split, I didn’t want a live-in relationship, but had become used to daily orgasms and sex more than 10 times a week. I dated a few guys, but none was as available as my retired lover. I split my time between them so I had a reliable supply of male company, plus backup. Despite living in a small city, I’ve had no problems conducting concurrent relationships with up to six men for more than a decade. They are all kind and love being with me. All men make love differently, but I find it easy to remember how to be with each one; their familiar embrace reminds me.

>I’ve been doing this for 15 years with one man, and six years with the most recent. One is 13 years older than me, some are half my age. My record is four interludes in 24 hours. I have sex at least seven times a week. I’ve tried for 21 times, but after 18, I felt like a moth that had flown too close to the flame.

>I don’t know if this is “normal”, but it’s right for me and everyone involved is happy. I don’t care what judgmental fuddy-duddies think.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/sep/29/my-life-in-sex-the-woman-with-six-lovers

They can go fuck themselves ... or maybe a nigger in Jamaica. White women are fucking disgusting and there's no reason why one shouldn't cut them open and feed their intestines to pigs

Put them back in diapers. Never potty train them. Problem solved.

goddamn, that story...

Digits

sexbots will fix that
checkem

You can admit your gay and you don't have to worry about women

Why do you do this?

stop feeding their ego and giving them attention. They're nothing without it.

Rare?

I'm saving the world.

Can you walk me through your logic here? How does this solve anything?

It's pathetic when you think about it really. Whoring yourself around because you lack the mental and emotional fortitude to establish yourself and grow your roots. When you see the articles about immature men -- men who are in their mid to late 20's and still play video games, won't settle down, etc. -- it's a generational issue, not a male issue. People are too insecure, too afraid, and ultimately too ill-prepared to grow up. So they turn to a meaningless life of endless distraction and hedonistic eroticism.

How to get aids 101

I will elaborate. My opinion (and the opinion of countless other intellectuals) is that the world would be a much better place if women are never potty trained and instead forced to wear diapers. This will free them from being sluts, because they will be trained to piss and shit themselves the moment they are aroused, orgasming while soiling themselves. Additionally, they would be required to refer to their boyfriends as "daddy"

They would have no power, and could never attain power, due to being programmed from early on to be submissive and obedient. This would put every woman below a man, their rightful position, helplessly pissing and shitting themselves and sucking cock.

You understand?

>explain it like i'm five

you just fell into the fucking trap

Remove the internet. The internet is genuinely one of the worst things to happen to our species in the entire history of mankind. Every single issue western society had was driven to its highest possible extreme by the arrival of instant communication.

Nothing, they're fucking psycho.

the internet was fucking awesome in 1999. average IQ was probably around 115

then the masses came

Start circumcising them.

It seems to be the case that some women, faced with an inability to lock down an "alpha" instead create for themselves a harem of betas.
It's kind of like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry and George work together to be enough for that demanding woman.

I've seen enough of this that I really think there might be some kind of primordial mating strategy awakened in these women.

>It seems to be the case that some women, faced with an inability to lock down an "alpha" instead create for themselves a harem of betas.

... i think you just nailed it

Whoa got me tninkj I

based diaper poster

without a picture it is meaningless. she might be 100% pure munter and be getting raw-dogged off of benefit claimants.

she was 30 and banging a 70 year old guy. she has issues 4 real.

>brapposts
>not a butt in sight
You can't even be stupid correctly.

>Stop trying to divide and conquer, Schlomo. We get it. You're trying to get white men to hate white women.
>Fuckin kikes.
QFT

Here's an experiment you can do at home:
*create OkCupid account
*go to profile browsing section of the site
*look for women that say they are not single AND not monogamous
*open a whole bunch of the results in tabs
*look for profiles that link to their boyfriend's profile
*take a look at the boyfriends

You will see the platonic form of cuck.

You didn't know women fart from the front too?

Ignore them, they aren't worth shit.

...But then how breed?

lead by example

its funny that she uses her orgasms as some kind of goal that must be met daily instead of the obvious comparisons one can make to how many needles someone can stick in their arm a day.

better yet, stop giving them the dick

imagine how crazy women would go if all men went on strike

That will never happen in numbers great enough that women even notice.
Really that strike is unnecessary as well, consider how many women are over-educated into unrealistic standards for men.
Those women are already trying to compete for the men that meet their standards and becoming cat ladies in the end.

Please take off the Hakenkreuz. Please.

Force her to stop being a total whore, and if she isn't compliant, call her what she rightfully is, a slutty whore.

Stop posting

wait for the apocalypse

sex robots

seconded. Get lost diaper autists

Kill then replace

You bite the bullet and let them shit all over you. It makes sex an ugly but necessary duty thus discourages promiscuity.

i thought they were strong and independent that needed no man?

post more you fucking slime

They are a lost cause, with no sense of social decency left, they revert to their true nature

holy shit....

nothing. If you feel threatened by women liking sex then that's your problem not theirs. You need to grow up and stop hating your pathetic little life for starters and maybe one day you won't feel attacked by other people enjoying themselves..

1 / 10
/

The eternal kraut strikes again.

Is it just me or does that picture look like a toilet?

It's comments like this that push people mgtow who are just man babies who think "fuck it why bother", artificial wombs now style.
Women need men more than men need women, fucking krauts importing jungle fever to appease all the fucking dried up cunts and then both you and your bloodline are wiped out.

Honestly, can we just wipe germany off the map this time around, it is the 3rd strike after all.

I can see it too.

>White women are fucking disgusting and there's no reason why one shouldn't cut them open and feed their intestines to pigs
kek this guy have it

Not really an effective synthesis because we will still breed biological females and there will always be a huge faction of "traditionalists" promoting women's rights, etc.

The only way to sort out this problem is to crush women's suffrage.

The "modern" man enables the "modern" woman. The men who give women who want casual experiences, who want open relationships, or just "want to have fun" any attention are the problem.

That's a problem that cannot be solved. There's nothing you could ever do to change all those men. As long as there is someone willing to fuck them, those lesser men will give in. They don't think it matters. They don't care that the women have been with many other men. They don't care that the women don't respect themselves. The men don't respect themselves.

There are men like this at every level of social class, in every country, in every race. People want cheap thrills, and this particular cheap thrill gives women a sense of power. It makes them arrogant and it makes them unattractive to people that care about it.

Deprive them of any attention, turn to sex dolls for pleasure.

>i'm an unpaid whore
cool story hoe

>What can we do about the modern woman?
exploit them until they are desensitized to exploitation? just kidding that's never going to happen

I know too many women in their late 20s that have gone batshit crazy. It's fucking pathetic - women nearly 30 who decide it's a great dea to start using a variety of drugs, attend festivals filled with teens and young 20-somethings, binge drink every night ... they'll do whatever it takes to dull that pressing biological desire for motherhood. It's an instinct modern society has instructed them to fight against, but it's there. Some of them are in relationships (5+ yr) with non-committal men. I can't blame women in that position who want families.

>What can we do about the modern woman?
consistantly mock feminists

> Meet cute blond, traditional looking waifu
> Check out her facebook
> Studies sexuology
> Raising money to go to africa to raise awareness of implicit gendernorms

tfw western women have gone collectively insane

Machines are the future

Once the transference in complete the kikes will be forever purged from the face of the universe and humanity shall sail the stars in their immortal metal frames.

>in other news today, STD rates have reached record levels, with new strains of interactive super Gonorrhea....

I'm afraid people will realise too late why most civilisations tried to discourage women from practicing polyandry and I'm not even talking about MGTOWfag reasons. STDs is becoming as normal as getting the chicken pox soon, because society would much rather enable destructive behaviour in women than protect future generations from untreatable mutations of STDs, especially in a time when anti biotics are becoming less effective. Now every women's vagina is a disgusting petri dish. Our future generations will curse us for letting this happen.

>in other news today, STD rates have reached record levels, with new strains of untreatable super Gonorrhea....

I'm afraid people will realise too late why most civilisations tried to discourage women from practicing polyandry and I'm not even talking about typical MGTOWfag reasons. STDs are becoming as common as getting the chicken pox because society would much rather enable destructive behaviour in women than protect future generations from untreatable mutations of STDs, especially in a time when anti biotics are becoming less effective. Now every women's vagina is a disgusting petri dish. Our future generations will curse us for letting this happen

Yeah but it's good to know when I'm 70 I could potentially bang 30 year old women

this story is women incarnated.
>I don't care if I hurt people for life around me as long as I have what I want. It's ok cause I'm the only one doing it and it doesn't do anything to the world around me.
I hate women

They've done this forever.

the family is central to Gods plan of happiness.

at least 3 attack vectors
>normalize pedo
>disable any motivation of growth
>take control of what's left