Overlord thread

Will Aura still wear boys clothes once she is grown up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOV-DlxTiFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I sure hope so

You ask this assuming that she'll have tits. If she remains flat-chested, nothing would change other than maybe some extra height.

That being said, wearing masculine clothes is part of her programming and thus she'll continue to do so. It will, of course, continue to cause my dick to become diamonds.

>His master, Ainz Ooal Gown, was the supreme ruler of Nazarick, who concealed countless stratagems within a single move of a chess piece.
Is there an anime character smarter than Ainz?

Maybe she'll look like King from KOF.

I could see this. She would make my dick diamonds in a bartender outfit

Mare would probably also still look like a trap even with an adult body

youtube.com/watch?v=JOV-DlxTiFU

I want to be King's wife.

Aura helps Bartender out and smacks Shalltear to her senses when she goes drinking.

So Albedo?

What happened to mare? Is she going to be okay?

avant garde

>making another thread after the last one died before reaching the bump limit

>boys don't wear clothes
>she doesn't wear clothes

Slap her brother in there too.

New Narbetard doujin is out

It's shit and completely out of character, though I liked the part where Ainz princess carried Narberal.

This artist will kill a few people with hnnnngggg if he makes a manga or does designs for an anime.

I want to pinch her cheeks

He should make a doujin about boing boing Aura and Ainz.

>

user, a shitty mod killed that thread and dumped it to /jp/.

Korosensei ; ;

nyerehehehe he is still with us in our hearts

anyone have the Ainz "when the strings are cut just right" image?

I want Alfredo to suck me up real good, if you catch my drift.

Will they even grow up?

Maruyama said she'll have big juggs when she grows up.

Phillip, go back to sleep
It has been implied that they will. Just very slowly

Was the retarded mod on vacation or something?

We went 2 weeks with no deletions with anons posting fanfic links everywhere with no issue.

And now he's starting to do his usual bullshit?

who's the artist of this?

Maybe he was just waiting for the threads to be less active.

the threads and frequency of them were slowly going to die on their own until Sept.

now I'm going to start new Overlord threads just to spite him when this one dies

overlord was attack on titan all along

The artist's name is install 4chanX, then click on the IQDB button.

I want to marry Nigredo and Pestonya and have babies with them.

If a season 2 happens how will it all fit into 13 episodes?

They should just do double cour and sacrifice some Climb entrytime with the Lizards to do 4-9 vol span.

>do 4-9 vol span.
No way they would be able to do that.

If it's volume 4-6 then 3 episodes of lizards and 10 episodes for the whole kingdom.

S1 volumes sold quite well in the top ranking for its season and well above the mysterious break even line so it's not that unthinkable if they just want decent profit out of it.

They really blundered on the merchandising though, just smalltime collectibles or freebies what little I followed the usual buyfag outlets.

Well either 13 or 26 eps would work. Author has a nice workplan to make a climax every 3 volumes.

Lizards deserve to be an OVA for the big battle and the showdown with Cocytus.

Climb needs to be marginalized as much as possible; he's basically an infodump character so if you can have other, more interesting people do his job, so much the better.

People will watch for the following big money scenes:

Brain/Climb vs Suckulent
Sebas vs Six Arms
Blue Rose vs Entoma
The adventurers vs Nazarick's POP demons (hell, you could fit Momon curbstomping the demons into this part)
Momon vs Jaldabaoth

Climb & Blue Rose intro could be squeezed quite nicely since it's just monologue about the factions and attitudes towards Climb/Renner/Raeven back and forth too.

How do you guy feel knowing we need 3, maybe 4 Seasons and we're not even getting a Season 2? Even with a Season 2 We'll never get to see the splat splat splat and Go Gin vs Ainz animated.

Ainz vs. Go Gin was kind of eh to be honest. Best part about it was Jirciv getting really into it.

The Trial of Sebas is also an important scene to include. The leadup is a bit tricky, though. Need to show that Sebas is a Good Guy who Kenshiros through things, without bogging down the action too much.

Ainz vs Go Gin was essentially an extended introduction to an honorable warrior who simply had the bad luck of being Nazarekt. Go Gin himself is basically a more powerful version of Zaryusu.

Thinking about it the lizards might actually need 4 episodes. They're going to cut a lot of scenes with only 13 episodes so let's not get our hopes up too much. If we even get a second season anyway.

Agreed that Go-Gin vs Ainz wasn't that good. I enjoyed Momon vs Jaldabaoth more even though it was just an act. But I'll offer my soul to see whole vol 9 animated with Unlimited Budget Works' quality or at least in hxh quality.

>offer soul

Ainz don't need your soul. But madhouse likely need your money. A lot of money.

Haven't read the novel, does fuckbot 3000 end up getting a bigger role or no? She was my favorite besides Nabe.

No.

She became a Gundam then she invaded the NW along her army of Knightmare frames, kataphrakts,Zoids, fuckyou.

>Nazarick's POP demons
Didn't Demi say they're not POP demons.

She is just there. Hardly talks. Also go listen to the drama cds which you can f8nd on youtube.

Yeah silly me, scratch that. Was thinking about Capital & 6th.

Demiurge confirmed that to be the case but I don't think he said anything about 7th vol since we only saw Ainz commenting on the low cost of the test to Albedo.

7th vol was POP summons.

Leave me be Ainz-sama. I'll pick it up soon.

Shame, I guess I have to stick to Nabe then.

Yeah, hence the low cost but I don't think Demiurge chipped that line in there at any point.

He mentioned that the demons were all summons from his Evil Lord after they crashed into the abandoned building and had his chat with Mare and Ainz.

But...but I'm broke ;_;
Only thing I have to offer is my soul...

Offer your love and passion instead.

Yeah hence the deleted post since indeed original user mentioned with error that it was adventurers against pop demons of Nazarick which wasn't the case.

No.

Fuck off.

No, fuck you off. Overlord has anime and manga so it is Sup Forums related.

Well that's the fate of most slow-burning stories as adaptations. They'd have to do a cour every year to just keep up with the series gonig forward.

A general is never Sup Forums related.

Tell that to literally every thread on Sup Forums then.

Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

Good luck killing majority of Sup Forums threads then, the rest being just random "which one wud u fug" or waifushitter threads.

Best part to reread in vol 10?

Jir in the arena.

Definitely Jirciv's chapter.

I've re-read c3p2 and p3 the most. Well some veggies on the side. c1 had nice insights but it didn't offer anything that nice to savor by re-reading it.

Jir .

>broke
Are you that homeless in debt user? Man.. we where worried for him.

I don't really get that pic user.

It should be some windows bug joke. I too dont really understand it.

So how many of Ainz spells have been shown?

Like 10/700

About 80.

>10
did you miss that time he spent like five minutes buffing

Good point.
20/700

That would be an nice outcome.

Is there a pdf of v10?

I want to see them reunited

Check the mega I remember some anons saying it was there.

Unlike Ainz, the other SBs probably don't have any passive making them unable to have strong emotions. I wonder how freaked out they'd be upon seeing how evil everyone in Nazarick is. I wish Touch Me would appear in NW just to get disgusted at Ainz and beat Albedo's A team with Sebas' help.

That is also, a reason to see them reunite. This kind of development is interesting, to me anyway.
But I guess this would happen really late in the story anyway

>I wish Touch Me would appear in NW just to get disgusted at Ainz and beat Albedo's A team with Sebas' help.
That wouldn't work.

And why would a grasshopper give a shit about karma if he is overtaken by the avatar as fast as Ainz was (not feeling a thing for humans or otherwise)?

Can you give me a link if that's not much to ask?

because grasshoppers are the incarnation of justice, didnt you know that?

List of things that will never happen:
>the rest of SBs appearing in NW
>an explanation to how Ygg people went to NW
>NPCs betraying Ainz
>Ainz growing a penis
>Season 2

Touch Me was a moralfag. He'd help the weak even if he was a -500 sense of justice demon.