Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/143807/bubblegum-crisis-2033-thora-720p
bakabt.me/torrent/173021/bubblegum-crash-h264-acx
bakabt.me/torrent/150229/bubblegum-crisis-hurricane-live
accessdenied-rms.net/dw2.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blouse is not tucked and campaign board covers pocket.

No one remembers her show.

2040 Nene is best Nene.

Not Pink

Not Floofy.

color saturation is off. Also, with that lighting, her skin should look more reddish than yellow.

This.

Blouse looks tucked in to me.

too much clothes

Not enough clothes.

Floof is only good with blue or black hair though

Do you want to fight? When and where?

Why does no one ever want to fight me?

I do remember it, you know.

yeah she was too busy being useful

go eat a cake

>No one remembers her show.
Bubblegum Crisis 2033 was a set of OAV episodes of varying lengths. It was not a TV series until BGC 2040 which was a reboot of the original using 1990's style graphics illustration instead of the somewhat painterly hand-drawn cel animation of the 1980's BGC 2033 series. The full set of "BGC 2033" would have both the BGC 2033 and BGC crash series.

BGC 2033:
bakabt.me/torrent/143807/bubblegum-crisis-2033-thora-720p

BGC Crash:
bakabt.me/torrent/173021/bubblegum-crash-h264-acx

Most of the voice actors could sing, and thus this series has a lot of original vocals made just for the show by the actual voice actors. It's very unlike modern anime which promotes unrelated anime groups or vocalists who make just one vocal in order to promote their album sales.

BGC Live Stage concert by the voice actors:
bakabt.me/torrent/150229/bubblegum-crisis-hurricane-live

Of note is that the live concert has the "best" sounding version of "Say Yes!" by Maiko Hashimoto. It sounds much more "lively" than the studio version insert song.

If you like shows that don't have filler, then BGC is one of those. It's terse but not too terse and comes from a time when telling a story without compromising the plot for merchandise sales was a good thing.

There were many fanfics that didn't try to be canon. But the best one that did try to keep the characters canon is Drunkard's Walk. I recommend you give it a try. It's got to be better than most of the translated light novel stuff out there.

accessdenied-rms.net/dw2.shtml

where's her diaper?

WE NEED BIGGER GUNS!!

Not enough nudity

Screencap shows the practical reason why the knight sabers have heels in their suits. They have various types of gears that need their feet to lock in but be able to slide out immediately if they use independent thrusters to power away from the moto-slave unit.

>too much clothes

The original Bubblegum Crisis came from a time when characters DIDN'T NEED to fight in their panties or pantyhose. A harem wasn't needed back then to tell a story either.

Is bubblegum crisis worth finishing? I came for the sci-fi but put stopped around 7 episodes

I recently started watching the OVAs, so this is really interesting. Nice post, user. Aside from the fanfics, that is.
>Of note is that the live concert has the "best" sounding version of "Say Yes!" by Maiko Hashimoto. It sounds much more "lively" than the studio version insert song.
I'll definitely have to check this out. Love the audio of this series.

Nene a cute.

Robot suits are sexy. Nudity is not needed.
Clang clang.

The OVA? Is not like there's much more, is there? It gets better with every episode.

>I'll definitely have to check this out. Love the audio of this series.

Then be sure to look up the Bubblegum Crisis soundtracks on Bakabt. There were quite a few different tracks released. There were two different live versions of "Say Yes", but the the best one was from the Hurricane Live stage show (with audience). It was originally released in laserdisc format for the collectors. The other live version released on CD didn't have the live guitars with Maiko singing live to them as it seemed to be done mostly with synthesizers emulating various instruments. I had bought both versions so that's how I know.