STD Trek introduces gay main character

Star Trek: STD has introduced its first openly gay character. As the main character is a brilliant black woman, you won't be surprised to learn that the sassy faggit is HUWYTE.

All good citizens need to watch Star Trek: STD and learn from the wisdom of its (((writers))). Homosexuality is cool. Women make great leaders, especially within the context of the military. Blacks have hidden wisdom that would solve mankind's problems if only White men would die out by any means necessary. Make sure you tell all your friends on (((Twitter))) about how great it is to have a gay character who hasn't done anything stereotypically "gay" in the 1st episode. However, the fact that the negro woman is not yet in a position of authority is a reflection of how far we as a society have to go, until buggery and anti-racism are THE foundations of our daily lives.

Expect TV's first gay orgy in space by Season 2. It will be tasteful, though. And remember that if you have any problem with this, you are a bigot. #kneelforjustice #againstBiblethumpers #myG_dhatesracism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPjv6-WeKT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>STD
>main characters are gay and black
It checks out.

i think they need to get checked out actually

Butt cancer

I want to see some 0 gravity male on male 69 action.

Is it actually called STD? Who thought this was a good idea?

> Season 2

I genuinely wish Jew Jew binks was drawn and quartered, literally ruins anything he gets his filthy fucking hands on.

On a jock strap spaceship

>has introduced its first openly gay character

Yeah. That was Jar Jar Abrams back in 2009.

>Expect TV's first gay orgy in space by Season 2.

The Season 2 will more likely to be a different show altogether than Nicholas "Wrath of Khan" Meyer has been developing all summer. All the shit about homosexuals and women of colour were put in there to distract and misdirect everyone so that Netflix doesn't sue their fucking asses over breach of contract for delivering a show that looks and feels nothing like Star Trek and isn't supported by merchandisers.

Gay character and STD in the same sentence, how fitting.

>Star Trek: STD
Star Trek: Star Trek: Discovery.
Just say STD. Everybody understands it. It is the official acronym.

Daily reminder that the show is so fucking bad CBS unironically hired shills to promote it on Sup Forums. They can't promote it on its own merits though, and instead try to bring classic Trek down, pretending that it was never about good stories, and people wanted lense flares and dutch angles all along.

>brilliant black woman
>When compared to other blacks

It's God's way of making the enemy warn us about how filthy the thing is.

I forsee lead character black vulcan female will also turn out to be lesbian also #blackgirlmagic

There are fuckin cucks who not only watched this shit but subscribed to yet another stream service to do so #cucks

Who actually watches this shit. Not even the biggest nu males i know even pretends to watch it.

100% this. The show is going nowhere.

Next they'll have a Captain Hindgrinder.

youtube.com/watch?v=OPjv6-WeKT4

So Billy, have you ever blown a steam whistle before?

I dinno. I used to love Star Wars and Star Trek growing up. But both franchises are dead. I barely watched Enterprise because it was shit. I certainly won't watch this. Trek needs a long hiatus and they shouldn't have tried to make a new series so soon. Especially a JJ Abrahams one that retcons every actual good series.