Is it finally time for Sunshine?

Is it finally time for Sunshine?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/929973/9af92d6cec/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good doujins better come out from this.

I like Love Live and all but the sameface is too noticeable after a while.

Take this pic, Mari may as well be Honk with Eli's hair and Kanan looks like Nico with Umi's hair

>tfw meeting a fellow Sunshine fan

I'm so excited.

>Funi got the license
Why even live

The only thing good that will come out are doujins. everyone knows that the aq-whores are only meant to be sexualized

Chuuni idol a best.

>literally no flatties
What the fuck is this bullshit? Who thought this was a good idea?

Slutshine?

>Flat is justice.
>There is no flat.

There is no justice.

>Umi is flat
I feel like the anime wasn't consistent with that at all, or maybe her average-sized breasts were in my mind all along.

exhentai.org/g/929973/9af92d6cec/

Kinda disappointed myself. None of the newer LL are DFC.

my dick demands doujins of Riko

Am I the only one who thinks Kurosawa will be a best? Mole girls are always best.

Umi is drawn pretty flat in the anime

Yes.
It's time for more Riko.

I think the earlier art of Aqours gives a bad impression. I remember I used to think that the sameface was horrible but the album art for the subgroups really shows that the characters are unique.

Episode 1 couldn't come sooner desu lads. 30¥ was deposited in user's account

>no cows
>no pettanko

Where the variety at?

Only Mari and Dia doujins out so far

flat girls don't sell

She's got a modest bust. Nowhere near as flat as Nico.

87D is pretty much cowtits territory, although yeah I find the lack of DFC in aquors disturbing

But will they have a bigger butt than Honkers?

I want a full measurement of all Sunshines

I think just about everyone but Nozomi (plus Eli and Hanayo sometimes) are drawn with small breasts in the anime.

Since when? Nico, Umi, and Maki who's on the small side are are popular, sometimes top popular.

There is a good 2 inches of difference between Umi and Nico, also if Nico has a AAA cup size according to that size, that means that ont only she has a very small bust for her size, but that she's flat as fuck on top of that.

Someone gets it