NAZI DEMO - POPCORN THREAD

Today the 30. September the pan nordic nazi group the Nordic Resistance Movement is holding a major rally in Gothenburg, Sweden. Thousands of nazis are expected, and tens of thousands of Antifa.

The nazis gather in 2 hours. Expect live-streams to start by then. The Swedish police has made preparations to arrest thousands of both nazis and antifa. Random arrests of nazis started already this morning.

In this thread we sit back and watch the happenings unfold. Expect a peaceful rally and hundreds of arrests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0
archive.is/KT318
archive.is/WF4d7
youtube.com/watch?v=CGEAVWKGb1U
youtube.com/watch?v=perM4JVZsxo
youtube.com/watch?v=HNQPryXrKvk
youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM
youtube.com/watch?v=JuNs5eplfGo
youtube.com/watch?v=KiKKp06eQR4
youtube.com/watch?v=l2XzkSrloqU
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Q4QBnfLP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_35FTnYVA
youtube.com/watch?v=y8RoUgSE7so
youtube.com/watch?v=uqGbQF9QEzo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt4vCLYafHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IN THE NEWS
Antifa running a shuttle bus service to get people all over Europe to Gothenburg:
>archive.is/oDOvI
German neo-nazis arrested when they arrived at a Swedish airport:
>archive.is/CtO49
Jews do everything to stop the rally:
>archive.is/FKhUR
Demonstration further restricted by court for the third or forth time:
>archive.is/sM8Uy
Police from all over Sweden are gathered for the happening:
>archive.is/h3NJg

For whatever reason 4chans spam filter is triggered by all of these links

INFO
Official demo site:
>revoltera . nu/
Swedish homepage:
>nordfront . se/
Norwegian homepage:
>frihetskamp . net/

Great men. I think i should join NMR.

good lad

This place is run by zoe tier sjw.

WHERE IS THE LIVESTREAMS

There must be some livestream??

Easy now. The stream will probably start at around 11 when they are gathering.

>>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/143217749

Its going down around 11, then nmr at 12:00 cet. We need those livefeeds

Yeah. I can be patient. But i went to bed earlie last night to enjoy this happening. I will chimp the fuck out if theres no livestreams.

>ready to call the help lines

They had livestreams for the warm up rally. They gather at 11, but the rally starts 12 I think. Expect livestreams to start within two hours.

NMR will live stream it themselves and all the jewish media will probably live stream it too.

Yeah, watching some sjw tier live feed from aftonbladet.

You guys making generals? We need generals.

Official thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=fAIM7BXCAn0

I just spent 30 minutes bypassing 4chans spam filter, until I realized it was triggered by the link to the official rally info page.

Immediately stop giving aftonbladet views, just wait for the NMR-stream. It's pretty expensive gear, so should be good quality.

What are the chances of a Happening?

Who else /on their way/ to the demo right now?

Bump because I have to get up in a few hours and it's late as fuck already. I'm gonna miss it. make me gifs lads. Enjoy.

*bump* laptop with erect dick

could you nordbros try and save clips of the juicy bits for your friends in burgerland? Really admire Nordfront, godspeed you viking bastards

Yeah, always with a proxy. Wanst worth watching anyway desu

Just stopped at a gas station on E6 in Falkenberg. Two minivans from France fuelling up with disgusting ancom-looking blackdressed people with dreadlocks

Did you stab them?

Already starting to happen

>Nazis arrested by the police for gathering at the official rally gathering spot.
>archive.is/KT318
>archive.is/WF4d7

They came 3 hours early to avoid being arrested by the thought police. Pic related.

Is it noon yet?!?
I CAN'T WAIIT REEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=CGEAVWKGb1U

Support bump from Fingolia

Hell seger!

I live in Gothenburg but I haven't decided if I want go into town or not.
I don't feel like standing around with all the antifa cucks.

southerners sucks desu

It's bloodshed or nothing.

Kill every Communist.

Kasta sten på både snuten och nassarna? Nytta med nöje. Syns på plats the_donald cucks

Be a man user

You're the one who's cuck.

hope all you Pepe-dicksucking, Trump-shiteating nazi LARPing fucktards get your asses handed to you

cucks

>>They came 3 hours early to avoid being arrested by the thought police. Pic related.

Good luck to the nazis. I hope antifa gets fucked.

Wish I was there to help murder Pantyfa

morrocans are vandals in case you wondered, they came from the island where copenhagen is, the danes kicked them out and they went on a rampage ending up in morocco eventually

Join the march. You will feel pride and belonging like you never did before.
Crush the system!

The police will probably clear entire city blocks, so you won't be able to see anything. If you can get into a high storage building to lifestream the event form abve it would be epic.

>Nordic bros going to march and kick pansies with dreadlocks
>MUH DRUMPGFDFF
Fuck off faggot, not everything has to do with Trump.

How the fuck can you get caught? What the fuck happened to sneaking about?

Instincts are fucking lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=perM4JVZsxo

Tell them to get the fuck out of your nation, go back to Europe and leave Scandinavia alone.

VI SKA PÅ PIKNIK TILL GÖTEBORG FLASKOR OCH STENAR I EN KORG!

youtube.com/watch?v=HNQPryXrKvk

Lol, do you even know anything about the Vietnam war? The South were American puppets and their government was hopelessly corrupt. The North were nationalists fighting to retake their country (under the pretext of Communism to get free gibs from the Chinks and Soviets).

You guys do realize the nazis are just gonna hide behind police and the only fighting is gonna be police vs antifa? Posts about your aryan brothers fighting communists is nazi larping at its finest

The police are going to clear entire city blocks, you have to get there early. Right now they arrest people just for entering Sweden.

HE FU SE
HE RA KR

So arriving a day early is best way then?

Why would you "sneak around" for a properly applied and announced and completely legal demonstration?
>United Kingdom
Oh wait it's the police state who classifies bike wheels as weapons and skinhead mobs as a terrorist organization

Throwing stones isnt fighting cuck.

Why don't you stupid retards stop LARPing and do some actual work? When was the last time you attempted to build a school for white children to teach our ways? How about creating quality mass media so we can start winning the culture war?

Pro-tip:
Quality mass media isn't Moonman, Murdoch Murdoch, or 3-hour long YT videos about flat earth conspiracy theories. Idiots.

Good luck brothers. Watched the last one (forget where but relatively small Swedish town) and it was great and surprisingly big.

It's called common sense, you stupid kike and has nothing to do with this shitty (((country))). I have been out with National Action before and we never sneaked, I am just saying that too many Whites are cucked by (((law))) when the police never follow it. If you were a healthy man you would realise this, but instead your cucked by law and act like sperg thinking roads are the only paths.

You're a fucking mongrel anyway, shut the fuck up and make me some memes.

Where is the money you dumb fucking nigger? Where are you doing this? You think the government will allow it?

Kill. Your. Self.

Nazi have misplaced anger. It's not the Jews that are the problem it's the Globalists (which are disproportionately Jewish). Israel has the same left v. right war the rest of us have and the Globalist Jews are the agitators.

Meine Volkgenoßen, Volkgenoßen
youtube.com/watch?v=ctq0oDXelVM

Seeing some stormtroopers smash antifa skulls would also be acceptable.

IDK. They have a warrant to protest, but the police still arrest people for gathering at the official gathering point.

bump. Is Swedish democrats really going to ban these guys.

>only insult he can use is c*ck
>nazi larper
Back to t_donald, this is a conservative board with conservative values

>ausfag shitting up the thread

How boring.

Fair enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=JuNs5eplfGo
youtube.com/watch?v=KiKKp06eQR4
youtube.com/watch?v=l2XzkSrloqU
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Q4QBnfLP4
Something to listen to while we wait.

This

I never see you people do anything for my race. Just whine about jews.

You are weak to blame everyone else for your plight. It's nigger tier

The "fighting" aspect isn't important.

What Sweden needs to do is convince 65-year-old Magda from Karlstad that her open-hearted politics is naive and sinister, and 17-year-old "kinda bi but whatevs" Fredrik that his far-left phase needs to come to an end.

This means being everything the left hates and is incapable of being, namely disciplined, aesthetic, and united in a homogenous sense,

That's some high quality Taqiyah.

sorry but sweden sucks. the entire countryside is a swampy mosquito infected place. I also saw an underage kid with makeup with an older man in Stockholm. fucking degenerates. also veiled Somali women ,and everything is expensive.

When are we live?

Again, what do you do that makes you so fucking high and mighty? Fucking faggots I swear.

Boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep_35FTnYVA

>Demo against mass immigration
>hurr you never do anything for my race
What the fuck are you on about 56%?

This is not a gay Berkeley rally. Fuck off.

>When are we live?
One hour tops.

>tfw in stockholm

FeelsBadMan

vet nån ifall de kmr nåt till uppsala/stockholm? skulle gärna vilja vara med

This. Find something you can use to record a few hours of video and head to a place with a few of the festivities and stream that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8RoUgSE7so

Your pa should had sneaked your pregnant mom down the stairs you fuckin dipshit FAS-kid.

What are the chances of a Charlottesville tier happening?

If they got into power they would probably try, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=uqGbQF9QEzo

Vi kan ju stå och heila på Stora torget

Like this post if you listen to /comfy/ Nordic Frontier podcasts instead of ASMR.

edit: OMG can't believe this made frontpage. Thanks Reddit.

Fucking controlled opposition Zionist cucks. SD mustn't win, they will outlaw Holocaust denial too.

It's okay. Nazis were very outnumbered at CVille, and they still kicked leftists' asses.

The left tend to be either fat landwhales or lanky soy boys who can't fight worth a shit.

what? they have already starting to arrest people? Are they trying to shut it down?

God damniit. Þeir eru ttrnng to shutdown my kb ttoo

The police are not going to allow anyone to get close to the rally. Expect Antifa to attack the police with stones, bottles and fireworks.

>stupid mongrel getting this buttblasted
Just kill yourself or make me some memes like the good bitch you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt4vCLYafHU

30 NMR-activists against the double amount of Antifa. Hell seger!

watch it now Harold, he's going to stab you

Norbro here, just arrived

You seem to confuse European extremists with weak american leftists, they are two completely different breeds. This will be bloody.

2007?
They have been around this long?
I first encountered them 3 years ago during opisis where they volunteered

>Aftonhoran
Why would you do this to yourself? You deserve better than that fucking rag. I wouldn't even use it to wipe my ass knowing I'd probably get diseases from that degenerate pile of filth.

>tfw I can't into racewar because my mother fucked a foreigner, and I would probably get glassed just for showing up.

Steel toed?

Recent updates:

>police completely changed NMR:s route to a trash one and shortened their time, NMR refuse to accept it and intend to go their intended way
>foreign nationalists from Denmar, Finland and Germany blocked entrance into Sweden while antifa are allowed to pass
>still ~1000 nationalists expected against 10 000 antifa or other protesters

Things getting nasty, police everywhere.