DNA/Genetic Testing

I'm thinking about going with Ancestry over 23AndMe.

How much non-white DNA is realistically tolerable?

I'm pretty confident in my whiteness regardless (especially on my mom's side) but you never know if something like 5% Ashkenazi Jewish pops up or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

livingdna.com/en-au/uk-regional-breakdown
blogs.ancestry.com/ancestry/2015/04/10/exploring-our-dna-europe-west/
nature.com/jhg/journal/v55/n12/full/jhg2010120a.html?foxtrotcallback=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

23 and me fudges numbers. dont use them.

>I'm pretty confident in my whiteness

Doesn't really sound like that, considering you're giving shekels to someone to tell you precisely how white you are.

on the individual level race doesn't matter
just read more books, cut out hours of trivial activities (youtube, gaming, internet surfing), work out, spend your time perfecting a craft, out-compete as many people as possible and become elite in your field

you obsessing over whiteness isn't going to save western civilization, just hone & optimize your potential

It's mostly about trying to find people in my family tree, specific countries they originated from, etc.. I'm interested in that equally as much if not more than the racial breakdown.

I'm pale as fucking paper, pink nips, dark brown hair & have hazel eyes, for what it's worth.

did review brah go transracial to try to lose his stalker tailing him?

>23 and me is a jewish plot to tell pure white warriors they are actually black while stashing your genetic information to use against you in the future, and your children
dont fucking do it, and exactly 0% is tolerable

>stalker
TELL ME ABOUT THIS
I keep hearing but can't learn more

Hate to disappoint you, but consumer-oriented genetic testing doesn't tell you anything more than general regions. It serves basically no purpose unless you're an insecure stormfaggot who's paranoid he's not 101% white.

If you are going to do this you need to do at least 3 places.. one being a independent.. not this internet kike shit

and also one that is anonymous.. so they cant kike trade you info to copy fake results

I wouldnt trust this shit

90% is cut off for me for people who are attractive/rich/healthy

95% for uglies

Did ancestry last year
>30% Spanish
>15% Native American
>15% Irish
>9% Scandinavian
>6% Middle Eastern
>2% J E W W W I S H H H ish ish ish

If you made it into this timeline you are equally evolved by definition. Don't worry about it

who gives a shit? Your colour doesn't matter unless you act like a full-blown nigger.

ive tested with 23andme, ancestry.com, geno2.0 and familytreeDNA. i just love giving my data and money to the jews. i think 23andme gives you the most info because they also give you haploshits but i dont trust them. 23andme gave me impurities: 0.1% jewish and 0.1% north african while all the other companies said i was 100% european (except ancestry gave me 1% central asian). if you have a lot of british heritage i would test with livingdna. i just discovered them the other day and they give you a breakdown of your british dna. im going to test with them soon:

livingdna.com/en-au/uk-regional-breakdown

CLONED
enjoy being replaced by a cloned doppleganger fools

>enjoy being replaced by a cloned doppleganger fools

HOLY SHIT

Did ancestry a few months ago it was weird as fuck,

30% Spanish
25% Central American
14% French
11% Native American
9% Northern European
The rest was unknown, I don't trust it desu though.

I don't trust them.

Do the test or don't. No one fucking cares.

Kek, at least I don't got jew or nigger in me.

>Just got tested recently.
>7.4% victim.
Naturally, I am now outraged at the treatment of my ancestors and the racism of whites. I need to be compensated by society for this.

>tested recently
>2.3% feline dna
Nya?

23andMe is more accurate, but less specific. Ancestry doesn't really have anything you can really look at once you get it done either which kind of sucks. And contrary to popular opinion, I actually had no Ashkenazi with 23andMe, yet suddenly had 1% with Ancestry. I am one-quarter Assyrian, a Christian Middle-Eastern people, so this is where I believe the mix up is.

What's even cooler than learning about the ancestry information, is learning all the health stuff using 3rd party tools—Promethease in particular. Incredibly useful stuff, can tell you if you are a carrier for any diseases, your likelihood for getting diseases, many different traits 23andMe won't tell you, etc—and it's only 5$. With the current chip arrays each company is using, Ancestry would give you more things to look at health-wise using something like Promethease—though I still favor 23andMe personally.

No nigger in me my friend.

>Promethease in particular. Incredibly useful stuff, can tell you if you are a carrier for any diseases, your likelihood for getting diseases, many different traits 23andMe won't tell you, etc

i regret putting my data through Promethease because i found out i have a lot of gene variants thet make it more likely i'll get Alzheimers. pretty scary stuff.

Just ordered this test. If it turns out I'm mostly English, and not Scottish Highlands + Northern Ireland like I currently believe, I'm going to be pretty butthurt.

How do you deal with ethnic misconceptions being abruptly corrected, if that happens?

>How do you deal with ethnic misconceptions being abruptly corrected, if that happens?

happened to me. i thought i was about 50% english but when i did an ancestry.com test i got 30% irish and only 3% british. when studying my family history most of my ancestors came from southern england (chippenham, reading etc) guess they came from ireland before arriving there. i still dont feel irish even though i have an irish/norman surname.

jesus sad to hear
call your local counsel they might give you a wajong to live off

>giving your genetics and DNA away
good goy

>i still dont feel irish even though i have an irish/norman surname.
Interesting.

Europe West is a generic category which could include a lot of English dna which they don't have enough statistical certainty over yet.

>How do you deal with ethnic misconceptions being abruptly corrected, if that happens?

What I did was find something in my family line that made more sense but also aligned with the DNA test.
It was my uncle who took the 23andme, and he came out 45% British and Irish like I thought he would, but shockingly enough there wasn't a drop of Italian/Sicilian.
I assume my "Italian" ancestor was just from French Corsican family that'd lived in Italy for a few generations, seeing how his surname was French and all.

>Europe West is a generic category which could include a lot of English dna which they don't have enough statistical certainty over yet.
yes
blogs.ancestry.com/ancestry/2015/04/10/exploring-our-dna-europe-west/

not unlike the "Broadly Northwest European" for 23andme being concentrated in Northern Germany, the Netherlands, and Southern England. A more accurate term would be "North Sea" or something along those lines.

From I can tell, AncestryDNA's tests are more lax on handing out the "Scandinavian" percentage points as well as being less accurate in that it pretty much combines 23andme's French/German and Broadly Northwest European groups. That's not accurate in any way, especially when there's a literal "Italian" population group. Not "southern European," or "West Mediterranean," but Italian, which as far as I know, peaks in places the fucking ROMANS colonized millennia ago, the islands in the Aegean off the coast of Turkey.

Personally, I think the borders from Living DNA are probably the most accurate for what people are asking from the test. No one wants to know if they're "Broadly" anything. They want to know if they're a fucking VIKANG or a CELTIC WARRIOR or some larpy shit like that.

>not unlike the "Broadly Northwest European" for 23andme being concentrated in Northern Germany, the Netherlands, and Southern England.
forgot to post pic

As if Burgers know about Wajong. Duh...

You had them regardless man, if anything all it gives you are the opportunity to try and do something about it (and there are ways to combat alzheimers).

It's common to have a bunch of things saying increased risk for alzheimers, what matters most is the frequency, the magnitude, and if you have two copies of APOE-4 or not.

None of these companies sequence your whole genome, they just genotype a small percent of it that is known to be commonly variable.

Give me a single logical argument as to why your genome is special in absolutely any way whatsoever.

it's 'ReviewBrah' doppelganger from North Africa! Who knew?

>Europe West is a generic category which could include a lot of English dna which they don't have enough statistical certainty over yet.

yeah. a fair amount of the "europe west" would have come from my english/irish father and some (maybe 25%) from my half french mother. i just would have expected to have more "great britain". it says a typical native of britain has 60% "great britain" on average.

>APOE-4

just looked it up on wikipedia. it says the rs numbers: ε4 (rs7412-C, rs429358-C). guess i'll type those into the 23andme raw data section to see if they come up.

just checked these in the raw data section of 23andme me it says for rs7412 C/C and for rs429358 T/T. so wikipedia says this is considered the "neutral" Apo E genotype. so does that mean i am less likely to develop Alzheimers?

I love how they don't have statistical certainty for English dna - a group of people who lived the last hundreds of years in the same place - but somehow they have some way of identifying "jewish" dna, even though jews haven't been prevalent in any specific region for thousands of years and are complete mutts.

You're plain Jane neutral/normal ApoE-ε3/ε3.

Ancestry sucks, and it's probably mostly based on Ashkenazim who are all inbred cousins of 4th cousins of one another.

neural networks

I wouldn't be that worried about Alzheimer's. Most people don't know how to read Promethease and freak out about something like you did. I was like that at first but after using it for years I understand it a lot more now. The really interesting and important stuff you can learn about yourself from a report won't even be noticed by most people because not everything is labelled yet.

Sort by heterozygous, GMAF, and check the rarest SNPs and you can learn a lot about yourself.

>sending your genes so you can get cloned
wewlad

Use ancestrydna, they list British and Irish as separate also Greek is separate from the Balkans unlike 23andme

Don't use this jew shit

BTFO

Europe west would be your Anglo-Saxon and Jute genes from your English side, just count it as English, like I count my German/French from 23andme as English since I traced my ancestry with all relatives to the 1600's and none were actually German but lived in Anglo-Saxon areas like Oxfordshire and Huntingdonshire

>Sort by heterozygous, GMAF, and check the rarest SNPs and you can learn a lot about yourself.

can you explain this a little more?

How long ago did you run Promethease?

Well whatever, it may change depending on your exact version but basically:

1) Uncheck [Genosets] & [Homozygous]
2) Change the [Sort By Magnitude] to [Sort By GMAF]

Now look at the rarest SNPs you are a carrier for. You are almost certainly a carrier for at least one disease-causing mutation. Look for the word 'pathogenic' as you scroll through them. You can list them here if you want me to look at them and I'll let you know if they're something to worry about.

>I'm thinking about going with Ancestry over 23AndMe
If you're a nafri don't bother : you're a nigger offspring
Genetics speak for thelmselves
->Sub-Saharan African gene flow in Tunisians was tested through LEADMIX simulations under different parental groups.
->The presence of noticeable sub-Saharan African traces in present-day Tunisians is in agreement with mtDNA data23 reporting a higher number of sub-Saharan L lineages in Tunisia (48%) as compared with Morocco (25%).
nature.com/jhg/journal/v55/n12/full/jhg2010120a.html?foxtrotcallback=true

>How long ago did you run Promethease?

2014. Version: 0.1.161

If I were you I'd run it again.
A lot of stuff has changed since then.
You'll probably have several thousand new SNPs alone from updating, not including the number of updated or revised entries since 2014.

>If I were you I'd run it again.

ok. i will. thanks for the advice. got any idea which company is it best to use the raw data from, a couple of them let you download it?

It depends on when you ordered the tests for each one. If you got AncestryDNA's between May 2016 and now, I'd go with them, otherwise probably 23andMe.

>Get DNA tested
>I'm the same Haplogroup as Hitler and Napoleon
>This hapolgroup originated in North Africa originally and 20% of Ashkenazi Jews have it as well
I'm confused

You belong to haplogroup E, which is fucking huge and several tens of thousands of years old. They just throw Africans and Jews in there as a thing to knock down Hitler because 23andMe is run by Liberal Californian Jews, but there is no evidence he wasn't actually related to any of those people.

It's like saying technically we're all Africans because every haplogroup is just a sub-group of haplogroup A blah de blah blah

*but there is no evidence he was actually related to any of those people*

>>This hapolgroup originated in North Africa originally and 20% of Ashkenazi Jews have it as well

being haplogroup E doesnt necessarily mean youre a jew but it does make it more likely you are descended from one paternally. its more common in ashkenazi but haplogroup E first came to europe in the neolithic, i think, brought by farmers from anatolia. long time before any jews entered europe.

It might technically be more likely but 20% of AJ's is still way less than 1% of the global haplogroup E population.

Research how they can sale your dna to 3rd party for use

they certainly didn't fudge mine, the results are exactly what my family already told me

So this is how the Synth Threat starts!