Does Poland know that if the 1953 agreement on no reparations is invalid

then the secession of German lands to Poland is invalid as well? Because the "we don't demand any war reparations" agreement by Poland was based on Germany transferring possession of around 100,000km2 of land to Poland in return.

I personally think it would be a rather good deal to pay 1 trillion euros to Poland for our former lands. So Polish people, please please please continue pushing these demands!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Border_Treaty_(1990)
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAY WHAT YOU OWE NIGGA

your cuck leaders will fold and give them what they want for nothing in return, get over it

No, they are niggers.

>PAY WHAT YOU OWE NIGGA
That is what I said. I think Germany should pay that money... and then the 1953 is invalid and we finally get our clay back.

It would be a good deal, if the Poles cede the land and move back to their ancestral lands.

Fuck off, amerigoys. Go suck jew cock somewhere else.

but none of Poland is Arab clay

big if true

Didn't you remove their Jews and as a result give them one of the few uncucked countries in the EU?
They should be paying you.

only real countries can post here

kek

>germany is being nazi again!
>racist fascist nazi! pay dents!

Isn't something along these lines literally the reason that you started the second World War

Pay up, nigger lover

>but none of Poland is Arab clay
That is true, but there is a lot of German clay there.

Is that really the flag your pretend country went with? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Take off the meme flag

As much as I like the idea I don't think your great leader Merkel will ever push for returning clay.

How are you gonna back up these demands? With broomsticks and boom boom sounds?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

Poland should keep the land and the dough and use it to build White People refugee camps.

Pay denbts Hans.

>As much as I like the idea I don't think your great leader Merkel will ever push for returning clay.
>push

There's already Auschwitz for wh*tes

Why don't they just duke it out. Surely supreme hwite Poland will roflstomp the cuckmed fagrabs to the southwest right pol?

You revise borders when you are in a position to do so and it is in your interest not when you have the "right" to do it because some lawyer found some papers somewhere.

Germany will not revise the borders because:

- it exports 50% of their GDP and trashing the EU free trade zone who are buying most of their goods would give them massive unemployment
- despite the AfD is NSDAP memes on this board there is no political will in Germany for a massive conventional war with other Europeans
- you have a huge fifth column of muslims niggers and leftists numbering in millions
-average age of native Germans is like 45-50
- The Bundeswehr is way weaker than the Wehrmacht
- You don't even control parts of your cities and you get mass raped by unarmed Africans with impunity
-The USA still occupies your country and they have nukes
-you are in an alliance hostile to Russia not with it and Russia is stuck with wars of its own in Ukraine
-There are no Germans in the parts of our country you would want to annex and there is severe lack of young Germans in Germany proper so who would live in your "reclaimed" cities? Somali niggers?

"rights" have nothing to do with which country owns what land. You own what you can take and hold. 100% Polish population and a military presence gives us control of those lands and you can't even control Germany proper.

inb4 Krautposters will try to invalidate these facts with magical thinking, black and white SS photos and dreams of Hitler coming back from Argentina.

Germany should have to pay Poland $1 trillion and also have to cede East Germany to Poland

True.

Pay 6 trillion and give back the land you stole before you niggerize it

let me guess, you believe the Sup Forums myth that Poland would beat Germany in a current 1v1.
hint: they are wrong, you are wrong

The land deal wouldn't be invalid as Poland is now internationally recognized, nor was it ever stipulated that the land was given in exchange for not having to pay reparations.

Why dont you just answer my points? You being in denial of these facts doesen't change them.

Isnt sucking Jew cock the Ukrainian national anthem? Remember to pay your taxes to them or they'll starve you again Mykola

>Germany will not revise the borders

Of course Germany will not revise the borders. But it won't pay a single cent to Poland either. Why? Because war reparations were paid in full via transferring ownership of 100,000km2 of German land to Poland. That is what the 1953 agreement says. This is why the Polish government has never started to claim war reparations after 1953 (until now).

Guess what, if you were to go to a German court to sue Germany for war reparations (the case would be thrown out for lack of standing immediately, but let's assume it would not) then Germany would argue that rightful German clay needs to be transferred back to Germany in return for the 1 trillion euros - as the only reason Poland now owns that land is the 1953 agreement.

As to your "facts", they are completely irrelevant to the legal arguments at hand.

Why did you give up Stettin? Did the jews in your nation hate you that much?

Haha Germany has to pay denbts now.
I guess this is karma for fucking over Greece.

>The land deal wouldn't be invalid as Poland is now internationally recognized
What does international recognition have to do with land transfers? The US bought Alaska from Russia. Guess what, if the US unilaterally were to rip up that agreement and demand the money back from Russia with interest... Russia would ask for Alaska back.

Treaties between countries are in many ways similar to treaties between people. If one country voids a treaty and demands back what it gave, the other country can ask for whatever it handed over back. What other countries think about it, is pretty irrelevant.

They had to re-stage that famous photo because of the looted watches on their wrists.

>Why did you give up Stettin? Did the jews in your nation hate you that much?
Poland invaded Stettin in 1945, even though it was West of the Oder-Neisse line. The GDR never complained about it because "we are all commie brothers" - but Stettin is still illegally occupied by Poland under international law. Very similar situation to Israel occupying West Bank land.

:^)

shut up russia

Somebody has to pay for the welfare state they are building, how surprising lol

Poles are notorious for owing money now they want gib me dats.
Hopefully Russia uses them as a weapon testing site.

>Somebody has to pay for the welfare state they are building, how surprising lol

Serious question, how many Poles in the former German lands now occupied by Poland would like to become part of based big economic-strong Germany?

You know, we would let you stay in these areas to work work work for the German motherland. Of course, you will be required to speak German and eat more sausage with kraut than you do now.

It is now called "Szczecin". Man that is cucked beyond belief.

Why do so many people in this board hate germans? I don't believe Germany is gone. If anything, the only reason why Europe has such weird and niggery culture, is because of America. America supported degeneracy and jew-culture. You could argue that the Soviets would do the same, but I think, truly now seeing everything that has happened, that Europe should have been taken over by a continental power.

Be it Germany of the Soviets, Europe needed to be stripped and brought down. Under the Germans, we would be living in a glorious Reich to spand a thousand years. Under the soviets, we would have a hundred years of instability before everything broke apart and ultra-germans would rise up and take back their culture and history and just become the Fourth Reich.

Now..? Well now we are left with amerifat overlords, with stationary and flaccid cultures.. Money/power is controlled by corporations and jews, muslims and chinks are allowed to walk around and act like they are human, and Niggers still chimp out but do so not on a stage but everywhere. This is truly the darkest timeline.

>But it won't pay a single cent to Poland either. Why?

Because war reparations are paid to the winners by the losers as long as the winners can force the other side to pay whatever sums they came up with? War reparations are a form of looting the defeated side which was a part of war since time immemorial.

There's a reason winners never pay reparations no matter how much they destroy.

We did not defeat you in a war recently so you wont pay. (In fact we both lost WW2)

This is internal politics because Merkel wants to "fine" us for not taking niggers. Plus Germany build a huge pro-german lobby here (the main opposition party and German-owned media) and tries to force refugees and topple the current government so they pulled put the muh reparations thing afrter all these years to strike back at them politically (plus they'll limit foreign ownership of the media legally).

The pay denbtz posts here are just bantz or political autism just like give back muh prussia

You do understand that you are not part of the winners in ww2, right? You are part of the losers. You were part of the axis powers alongside Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Austria, Romania, the Baltics etc.

thats like saying that france was part of the loosers.

Burgers dont want to realize how jewified and niggered their culture has become, so they need to assign blame to another party. Since the refugee crisis they pick Germany, even though that problem is mostly confined to Germany itself.
Retarded Sup Forumsacks don't realize most of the m*slims/niggers are in their countries solely because of national governments.
HAHA XDDDD

>german lands

>thats like saying that france was part of the loosers.
No, France had hundreds of thousands of regular soldiers fighting in 1944 and 1945 against Axis powers. Poland had a few partisans.

More Polish soldiers fought against Soviets than against Germans. So yes, they are the losers in ww2.

Not 6 trillion? Whats with the antisemitism?

nah thanks to based Pétain we were unable to lose the war whichever side came out on top
People who taint his memory here are anti-french traitors and he's the best test to see who's in front of you and see through the rhetoric

Whatever helps you accept death of your country by self imported muzzies. After all dying person should be made comfortable.

kill yourself white ape.

>Because war reparations are paid to the winners by the losers as long as the winners can force the other side to pay whatever sums they came up with? War reparations are a form of looting the defeated side which was a part of war since time immemorial.
Not only that. War reparations are also used to say that they are sorry for war that they started in the past and that they want to improve relations

As long as Germany doesn't pays to us,
Germany acknowledges that what Hitler did was right

Even if we don't get the money, then we will awake the monster that will cleanse all of Europe from shitskins
It's win-win situation, so why shouldn't we ask for those reparations?

pay debts hans

Honestly, this is a great idea. If Germany with Merkel want to cuck Europe with refugees you should make Germany pay for every single fucking thing possible!!!

Who would be the heralds of Europe, if not the Germans? The French?

No.. They have proven they deserve nothing. The french do not even deserve alsace lorraine, which they rightfully lost and somehow took back for retarded reasons. "muh point".

The italians? They are not even one culture. The italian state is a sham. There is a strong germanic identity.. Italian identity is still split into north vs south that the Germans overcame. Alot of cultures deal with this, America, UK, China, Greece, Egypt(symbolically). But to become a truly great culture, they must overcome it. However it has been quite some time, and despite Italy being a top economy in the EU, and has a great position in the Mediterranean, they exert almost no influence.

The only other leader of Europe I could see are the Russians. But Slavs rightfully deserve their own path, away from the Germanics. So I don't consider them to be apart of the ethno-state that will emerge to consume the former Roman Territories.

>poland birth rate is 1.30
>COmplains about dying countries
Like pottery

You are supposed to be better at reading. He said, and I quote:
>we both lost WW2

Yeah I literally wrote that in my post you illiterate mong

We were a part of the allies but our government was militarily defeated by another Ally-the soviet union- in 1945 (they arrested and murdered the resistance fighters loyal to the London government and told them to stay in Britain or they'll kill them too.) and did not get to decide anything just like the Germans.

Both of our countries lost territories (compared to hiw much they had) and both were ruled by puppers installed by foreign armies. So we both lost WW2. We were never part of the Axis tho.

pic unrelated

Not even T*rks can compete with G*rmans on the job of fucking everyone.
The fact that Germany is currently being colonized by Turkey might as well be a good thing, considering that fact.

Ohh you are one of those morons that think lower birth rates are bad? Right because we need hundrets of thousands of people to work in factories now... oh wait we do not. Then again should expect nothing less from memeflag.

I will just live it here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Polish_Border_Treaty_(1990)

>Germans already trying to find an excuse to invade Poland for territory again
holy shit they really don't learn

You are backing them up by saying the 1953 agreement is invalid. You are literally saying you don't own these lands.

*leave mate

come and get it xD

ok, if thats your argumentation: denmark lost more men fighting for the germans than against them. like 20~ died fighting against them, while 2000~ died by joining the wehrmacht or the ss.
was denmark part of the axis, part of the loosers? did they pay reperations?

Not on my watch. I need a sandwich and a gallon of ice cream though.

Dlatego właśnie zazwyczaj nie postuję z telefonu. Kurwa

Dude, our cucked goverment does not deserve to get anything for their refugee crisis .___.

So i will finally regain my house in kattowitz feels good man poles do your job and push it :)

Well, we will just sit on a table and negotiate. If you want the 1 trillion, you will hand over the lands voluntarily. If you don't hand over the land, you will get 0 euros. It is as easy as that.

u dont wanna live in upper silesia, trust me xD

Yes, Denmark was part of the Axis, just like e.g. Austria.

Sure, when you manage to win next world war, remember to sharpen your broomstick. Third time the charm right?

We could put Merkel into a sack and hide her in the basement until everything is over.

>As long as Germany doesn't pays to us,
>Germany acknowledges that what Hitler did was right

They are an important military and economic cooperator. Nobody will shut their business down because you think Krauts are not sorry enough.

They wont pay because they dont have to. The reasons only war losers pay reparations is because they literally have a gun to their head. They'll do everything: give land, pay compensations, say they are sorry or whatever the winners want to hear.

Now I'm not saying "The Germans were good guys" like some posters here. I'm just saying paying reparations has nothing to do with "who was/is right" and everything with "who was defeated". And we did not defeat Germany recently to make them pay.

i live in ruhr you retard literally the same place

Ehm, no, denmark was not our ally in WW2 .__.

As if you're gonna get a single penny out of Germany. Greece got denied, so will you. There isn't even need for this Clay discussion in the first place.

20yrs back in Germany and Silesia will be a paradise again.

We just need to deport all the illegals first from the current German lands.

> German lands
that's where you are wrong kiddo

I live in a place where 17.2 people voted hippies ._.
Called Munich

Austria wasn't an ally either, it was occupied turth, just like Denmark. Are you saying Austria was a victim?

>pay 1 trillion euros to Poland for our former lands
You want to come back to Scandinavia? ok then.

*17.2%

no, it won't be like that, we can forget bout the trillions, but u must fuck off, we don't want ur politics trying to change our government or force migrants to stay at Poland or Hungary

You are only entitled to Turkish rape gangs, now pull out your pockets and hand the polaks what you owe them and we'll try to forgive your for your crimes against the Creater European Continent. I know you probably have a whole collection of stolen polish bicycles hidden over there that should be returned too nignog

what?

Low birthrates plus your whores sucking rich westerner dicks.

>Rachael Revesz
>Révész
lmao

Inhabited by turks etc. ._.
Before we can do that we need to get rid of the turks

It's mainly because of the refugee crisis.

Using high concentration of polacks and krauts in this thread, I'd like to ask a few questions of you.

1) What do normie Germans think of modern Russia?
2) What do normie Polish think of modern Russia?
3) Do either normie Polish or normie Germans realise that poland had it coming in the WW2 when their nationalist government pissed off every neighbour hoping that overseas allies will protect them from retribution?
4)Does anyone realise that they are rhyming history right now?

I have german roots so this must be the retarded part of me xD

And thanks to whom they are in power? Yeah, america.
100 years ago they financed kike bolsheviks and helped them take over Russia. And they help them now.

It is the EU rules that force refugees from Italy and Greece on you. Not a single refugee in Germany is supposed to be resettled to Poland or Hungary.

Also, your politicians say that the 1 trillion demand is completely independent from any other issue. Are you saying your leaders are lying and that you would let go off the 1 trillion demand if you don't have to take 8,000 refugees (that is 120 million euros per refugee by the way...)?