Fuck you Sup Forums. how dare you be so heartless as to eat food??

fuck you Sup Forums. how dare you be so heartless as to eat food??
>youtube.com/watch?v=15nbnhJlGR8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqHyrmbiD1E
youtube.com/watch?v=6VJhlu9b8w0
youtube.com/watch?v=LmfRMeU6pQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=UXd82LNmwxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndr_fhmWqxQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savaging
youtube.com/watch?v=V4jZ_BV4MQ4
phys.org/news/2017-04-reveals-sources.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TJdCRbEncUs
funnyordie.com/videos/dd026b458c/state-of-the-union-undress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What surprises me most about this video is that she is Asian.

I was under the impression they have no empathy.

Maybe she's a happa, or just likes the attention.

She wants the white dick. She has gone insane with lust.

personally i'm not even unsympathetic to some of the causes of PETA. like factory farming is pretty awful i think. but when you get to the point where you are shaming people and judging them because they have the biological drive to fucking EAT.....i think you have a real problem. and i think it also highlights how the overly moralistic demands of our society and particularly of the left are ultimately unattainable and just directed at you in order to make you feel like shit, and allow others to feel superior.

shaming someone for "wanting to eat" is about the same as shaming them for "original sin". "white privilege" or "inherent white racism" is another similar analogue.

You know they would argue that it is not about wanting to eat, but about what we choose to eat.

I can understand their point, but I suppose I am just not empathetic enough to care. 'But Bacon' is a good enough reason for me to continue eating it, and it isn't a good enough reason for her.

Assuming of course she isn't a paid actor, which most PETA speakers have been shown to be in the past.

why do vegans hate plants so much?

plants feel pain too

#plantlivesmatter

but bacon

not an argum-
ok got me

but you eat innocent plants and their babies.

Like it's my fault pigs are delicious

there is always some argument for them to make, because that's the nature of arguing, but at some point you've got to just realize that all of these leftist causes only exist in order to shame you and make you hate yourself because.......unfortunately.........there are a lot of manipulative people out there who just harbor a lot of insecurity and need to find ways to feel superior to others

Hitler didn't eat animals.
WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE HITLER YOU FUCKING BIGOTS?!

Daily reminder that the taste bud jew is out to get you. Every time you eat you are speeding up the delivery of your death. We are meant to be close enough to Jesus and have enough faith so as to survive with no food.

>I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.

John 6:35

>Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?

Matthew 6:25

Good call.

Better stop eating so I live longer.

'you're fine with death of living individuals cause they're not as smart as you'

I wonder where she draws the limit. Are insects okay? Rodents? Cause if not, how does she live with herself knowing about billions of those dying due to pesticides, insecticides and even the simple act of machine harvesting

I think most people don't go vegan because vegans.

People are the worst advocates for animals.

Ham is delicious but bacon is shit tier. Everything that you eat with bacon tastes better without it. Low tier burnt meat.

Its just about pigs because Jews and Mussies. youtube.com/watch?v=CqHyrmbiD1E

Kys

i know. i was actually a vegetarian for a while before i became so sick of pretentious, self-centered leftists and liberals who were totally full of shit and just looking to use "morality" as a means to put others down that i became a hard-right reactionary.

I don't think she would have a problem with calling an exterminator if a rat appears in her house.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VJhlu9b8w0

Keep chewing the charred jew you syrup sucker.

tbf. he's canadian, he doesn't know what actual bacon looks like

doesn't change the fact you're wrong on multiple levels and bacon is, in fact, delicious

i agree

>muh version of factory farm processed meat is better than your version of factory farm processed meat
HURRR

Jamon>>>>>>>>Bacon>>Ham

I don't have a problem with vegans sharing their opinions like anybody else but if you say dumb shit like meat causes cancer fucking kill yourself

>What a self righteous bitch, the quintessential vegetarian/vegan. How about this: I'll eat a beef stick for every like I get :^)

Someone give me some likes so I can stuff my maw full of carrion to trigger these faggots.

>I think most people don't go vegan because vegans.
>People are the worst advocates for animals.

You don't know how right you are, old Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfRMeU6pQ8

I hope that's not Pizza Comet and she's actually talking about an animal.

>facts are dumb

IIRC it's a steakhouse and she's talking about a chicken. She's batshit insane.

You should be 18 before you post on this board.

I made the mistake of browsing some of the comments.
fuck me sideways haven't seen a circlejerk this voracious in years

I love animals but lets not lose our fucking minds

Why does/pol/ eat the food Jew?

Non-humans aren't as smart as humans, especially the animals we use as livestock.
They are lesser, and only the smartest of non-humans (dolphins, for example) can even be considered to have an ego.
They are fundamentally not our equals, and human nature is no more cruel than inhuman nature.

We domesticated and shaped them over the course of thousands of years to be our food, and that is what they are. They are bred solely to be our food, for that is the purpose we have given them.
They are not individuals, not even approaching something even close to human level intelligence; their "pain" and "love" are base, mammalian impulse that cannot compare to true, sapient emotion experienced by humans.

Vegans are some of the absolute worst scum on Earth; not because they promote animal rights or animal welfare, but because they have the gall to assert that animals are equal to humans, that every pig, chicken, and fish has the same inherent worth as a true mind.

I unironically think that animal rights advocates are more retarded than regular SJWs.

Then why are you here?

Former dairyfarmer here, trust me when I say the cunts do way more damage to themselves then I ever could.

I agree with vegans on one thing. The conditions that animals are kept in are completely unsanitary, unhealthy, and disgusting. Now whether or not you give a shit about animal's quality of life doesn't matter, what matters is that these very conditions affect the quality of the meat you eat very heavily.
Animals that live in such cramped filthy conditions are pumped full of antibiotics to keep them from getting sick. Not only do these antibiotics get in your system, but the over usage of antibiotics in animals is the leading cause for the alarming increases in the number of resistant strains of bacteria we are witnessing. We already have super HIV, super pneumonia, and MRSA. Who knows whether or not we will be able to deal with the next strain of super bugs? What if it's something highly infectious and lethal? It will be like a second plague.
Another thing is that factory farmed animals are expected to make the biggest profit for the lowest amount of investment possible. This means they also get pumped full of hormones that are impossible to fully remove from the meat. These hormones are causing lower sperm counts, higher incidences of testicular and breast cancer, and feminizing men.
I don't give a shit about consumer requirements. People should stop only consuming so much.
I'd much rather only eat beef or chicken for only 3 meals a week but have it be organic and high quality rather than have it available 24/7 but at the expense of destroying my health. Want more meat? Start your own farm or go out and hunt it faggot.

Its not wrong, its just has a small as fuck impact on your chances of getting cancer, spending 30 minutes in the sun is more likely to give you cancer then daily bacon.

>Virtue signaling in 2017

Bitch I know I am evil, you can't make me feel bad.

She has never had to kill an animal in her life. I spent hours wringing chickens necks on a farm at like 12 years old or younger on the day tyson came to harvest them all. Also stomping giant rats. I didn't like it but god damn where did our grit go?

youtube.com/watch?v=UXd82LNmwxc

Can I still eat fish

Would smash but you'll never take my filet or chicken.
>probaby pro abortion
>vegan
Makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndr_fhmWqxQ

aren't pigs notoriously heartless? I think i remember reading that they eat their own kind

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savaging

why are vegans always so mad ? almost starts crying because I ate bacon at a party. and then she wonders why people dont invite her anymore.

These people are just confused about what food is because we domesticated these animals they think of them as pets i would like to see them try and hug a wild boar. It would gouge their eyes out and not give it a second thought

it's kinda like eating a dinner with mixed race kids of your sister for a Sup Forumslack

>humans have consumed meat for thousands of years
>A worldwide ongoing process to help feed billions of people
>Some Americans think they're making a difference by telling you you're a bad person

Is that about the jist of it?

He's right: plants are living things. If you're able to say "well plant lives don't matter because I'm not a plant and I gotta eat" you can't be too shocked when people feel the same about animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4jZ_BV4MQ4

nom nom

this video made me age 2 years

literally everything she said is right tho. The only thing you faggot meat eaters ever say in your defense is
>muh bacon
at least give a non-meme food answer

how dare I be a normal human being

GO VEGAN, MY LITTLE KUMQUAT! GO VEGAN! PLANTS ARE SUPERIOR TO ANIMALS! PLANT REVOLUTION WHEN?

Traps are gay.

>original sin
You don't seem to understand what this is really about.

Why do all Americans look like some mongrel version of Asian, niggers and Caucasians merged?

nutritious delicious inferior animals will be consumed

Vegans are the new cult.
I don't mean a fad, I mean a fundamentalist lunatic religion.
The gene for religiousness was identified, and those who are more strongly affected by it but have cast away traditional religions such as Christianity, are instinctively drawn to new religions.

Veganism is one of these, it makes no sense, and is a new religion based on animism.
Watch it spread - the next step will be shrines to veganism.

Note they aren't out killing carnivorous animals.
Fucking freaks.
I've watched this cult spread in my lifetime, from being almost unheard of, to a joke, to a fad, to a large percentage of people being converted.
They do convert, just like newly converted cult members.
They have a friend or girlfriend or boyfriend, and are pushed into it.
It is never the other way, because the omnivore is normal, and has no reason to push its religious agenda.
The screaming, emotion driven cult lunatic, however, invariably tries to drag as many weak minded people into its collective as possible.

They have no long term goals or plans as to what happens to the farm animals around the world. They don't actually care about animals, these are the same people that usually stamp on a spider for walking near them.
They are simply imbeciles, disconnected from nature in entirety due to their absolute dependence on modern society.
I've asked fundamentalist vegans what will happen to these cows they want to protect.
They reply, given some time, with "they'll die out and won't suffer anymore".

That sounds like a suicide cult.

Because they are.
Why haven't swedes killed the jews infecting their country and driven out all the shitskin invaders.

Why hasn't Europe as a whole.

you see what happens when you tolerate these idiots. they start to think its ok to tell everyone how to act. now fucking vegetarians are starting to discriminate against normal people. normal people are sick of it. there is absolutely nothing is acceptable to these people. everything about our society they are against. Work? No fucking way man. Patriarchy? no fucking way! Education? Only if the information doesnt discriminate against anyone or anything! Art? Fuck no! piss and shit and menstrual blood! Staying healthy? Fuck No! you must all be fat so we all feel the same! on and on and on and on. This shit isnt going to take off like the hippy shit did because no one but the freaks really believe in the cause. everyone else is just being nice about it.

>Not slow-cooking it on a griddle

he's actually right you know. you can replicate the expirement yourselves. plants for sure sense danger, even just threats of danger. They even react strongly to a plant next to them being hurt. a fucking lie detector can pick it up.

Wow! How dare vegans eat plants? Plants were living beings.

this. 100% you know she is pro abortion.

plants don't have nervous systems dingus. they can't feel in any sense of the word.

All things die and there will always be inequality in the world. Death is unfair but it's called growing up instead of acting like a child.

Oh you heartless vegan. Plants bleed too.

High-calorie, slow-digesting meat gave ancient man free time from picking berries all day to think up civilization.

I'll eat what ever the guck I want nigger

Genesis 9
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Mark 7
14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
17 And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.
18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;
19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man

>God gives us bacon as proof that we are to eat meat
Prove me wrong.

>beings as smart as children

The bar's set pretty low, isn't it?

then why would a lie detector be able to pick it up? it picks up biological reactions to fear. FEAR

They want white men to stop eating meat so they become effeminate.

Plants will also grow roots towards the SOUND of water.

phys.org/news/2017-04-reveals-sources.html

Not heartless they go feral within days if not kept in a "domesticated" environment. When they do go feral they become primal and do the crazy shit that they do. Pigs are pretty smart animals.

>better stop eating
Don't stop eating, but the way people eat now is surely speeding up their death.

Also I'm tired of looking at fatties

I'm no SJW but the "muh bacon tasty" response is fucking stupid

I wouldn't eat my doggo even in an apocalypse. We would be in it together until the very end.

*cringe*

I always get a kick from giving PTSD to rich liberal vegans who boast about not having blood on their hands when I mention my job is shooting vermin in all organic, grass fed, guilt free vegan farms.

I agree, but maybe my doggo and I would eat a vicious pitbull in a post-apocalyptic self-defense situation.

"When the chips are down, these "civilized people" will eat each other."

>smiling white guy is le evil!!!!

Just had to comment on it.

I miss when they used to get naked for their videos

youtube.com/watch?v=TJdCRbEncUs

Boo hoo. The world is one giant hierarchy. Humans have dominion over animals, just like strong animals have dominion over weak animals. A lion doesn't feel bad when it's chowing down on a wild boar or a zebra, and I don't feel bad when I'm biting into a delicious, juicy steak.

Love how they had to put 7 dogs and cats to make it look balanced.

You're not vegan if you swallow cum lady

I don't give a fuck about your stupid animal fee fees.

Good enough answer?

funnyordie.com/videos/dd026b458c/state-of-the-union-undress

Well, if you protecting animals you're racist, because niggers like to harm animals, so you're acting against their culture.

(((Something))) tells me the dude in the video doesn't eat bacon

If you think about it, veganism is a rather new idea in regards to mankind.
Humans eat meat because it's a quick way to get the calories we need.