Are Mexicans really that bad? Like Muslim and refugees bad?

Are Mexicans really that bad? Like Muslim and refugees bad?

Really depends on how much aztec genes they have in them to be honest

The more the better?

im Hispanic ama. since pol says Hispanic isnt a thing im an american with my grandparents being Mexican

>Are Mexicans really that bad? Like Muslim and refugees bad?
Why do you think the left always say these illegals are 'escaping' their home countries to come to America?

Have you ever asked why their home countries are the way that they are?! Mexicans and Central/South Americans... thats why.

These people are leaving their trashed out countries to come her to get gibs and trash it up until they no longer see a difference from the homeland.

Same goes for the refugees in Europe.

>hispanics that don't like the word hispanic say it isn't a real thing.
ftfy
Btw it isn't Spaniards that are constantly posting this meme it's mestizos that LARP as "white hispanics".

I have a question do you personally believe mexico has a shadow government and has a Jew prb or it just the mexican people

HISPANIC-a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.

is it that hard? im not claming im white white

Yeah pretty much.

Not sure about all that.

I think the Mexican government is more than happy to offload their trash on America. Also, the drug cartels are fine with the ability to move drugs right along side the illegals.

Hispanic's not a race

Yes, please nuke

White Hispanic is a legit thing but you allow mestizos to ruin it for you cause you have a low iq and are too vulgar to grasp the concept that people like Frankie Muniz exist

they’re worse than just about anyone besides arabs with the demands for gibs. their real big on drunk driving and child rape too

No

Yes! Lazy,dumb,violent, but most of all arogent. For what reason I don't know.

Latin America has all the murder capitals of the world
Mexico has three of them.

They need to go back and clean their own room.

Gotta admit they are pretty good boxers though.

They're worse

On a personal level, I have no issues with them. They're largely polite, tip well, and for the most part are just trying to make a living. My problem comes in with the refusal to integrate or learn english, combined with the fact that they breed like rats. I can't say that I've seen any Mexican families with just one or two kids, they have litters.

When you have multiple generations of Mexicans coming over, essentially dragging Mexico with them instead of adapting to American life, and having a shitload of kids, you have a lot of cities that are essentially becoming satellite states of Mexico.

tl;dr I don't really have a problem with Mexicans, but I would prefer that they would stop trying to turn America into Mexico.

What makes them worse, user?