Hunter x Hunter

>Roll a 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 and the chain moves
>If it moves I shoot
>If I shoot you must leave Sup Forums forever

Spoilers in under 24 hours, will Pika shoot?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/uwjc3x6d2dyx9bq/HxH c359 [viz].zip
strawpoll.me/10609569
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Pikachu so edgy?

Get threads belong on .

dead

He isn't edgy, he is level-headed and good at his job.

Kurapika would never shoot me, she's mai waifu

Dumping Viz

Is there a mediafire link?

Thanks f@m, I didn't get a chance to read it earlier. Do you also have the author comments?

Pika is cute
Pika is love
Pika is life

Pika is the worst character in the entire series
Prove me wrong

mediafire.com/download/uwjc3x6d2dyx9bq/HxH c359 [viz].zip

I'm just dumping the mediafire link that got linked yesterday. I don't have the author comments sorry.

Thanks mate.

I don't understand Pikahaters
She's literally best girl

>she
Don't call my wife a girl thanks

Im not afraid

Done.

>it's another chapter that gets a completely different meaning with the other translation

This is going to be a very confusing arc to follow.

>she's fooling herself
That sounds like it implies something completely different to 'her entire self is a lie', but I liked the idea that Senritsu was referring to Fuugetsu being the fake one. I guess I'll just assume Viz is right but man, the differences in translations really bothers me.

Fucking Pariston, wouldn't be surprising if he let loose a few ants on the boat in the next coming chapters.

Ur a faggot. Go fucking kill yourself!

>roll thread
>thinking early spoilers will be anything but fake
Just kill yourself you fucking faggot, never post your garbage with Pika ever again

The difference between Viz and MS is both confusing and irratating.

Does Kanzai call Saiyu an ape?
Does Pika suspect Pariston withheld information from his temp hunters?
Does Kha tell FuuFuu to not say her name so freely?
Is lion prince not so easy to kill, or is he going to turture the princes he gets a hold of?

The sad part is both translations are probably correct in different places, consequently both are wrong.

Don't talk to me.
The spoilers have been correct a day in advance for over a month. Keep up.

Is that really meant to be Benjamin's aura? Hopefully he is a nen user or a much stronger Uvogin. Togashi seems to be having fun writing/drawing Benjamin. He's been getting a lot of focus despite having no connection with Kurapika, Ging or Leorio. I could see him as an antagonist for future arcs.

I know it's minor but one thing that annoys me is cutting out the bit about poking Tokarine's belly They obviously just didn't have the space for it but it was such a cute thing to say and they just got rid of it. It makes me wonder how much else they get rid of for the sake of keeping it brief, even if they are probably more accurate than mangastream.

Oh these sweet (You)s. That's the shit op. Give me more

>cutting out the bit about poking Tokarine's belly
Was that actually in the original? Or was that something MS added

I haven't checked admittedly, but it seems less likely that they'd just make up a line in such a small speech bubble as opposed to Viz cutting it out because it's trivial and doesn't fit well.

Who will kill Quwrof? Curarpikt or Hyskoa?

Can someone explain to me what they refer to with "Kakin's army internal conflict". If they don't know about the succession war, what are they suggesting it's happening?

Quwrof will die first.

This place will be better without me anyway.

I don't know the answer to your question but I don't think it matters. I think it's meant to be just false information, maybe even given by Pariston.

Oh man.. that first one. Shame they will die first.

Pika would never shoot to kill anyone, it's an intimidation tactic. You should have seen through Pika's ruse and saw this thread for what it is, a hxh general.

strawpoll.me/10609569

>implying Pika will shoot to kill

He was willing to let Uvogin go. He was also willing to let nenless Chrollo live a normal life.

He was willing to forget all about the gang that massacred his village.

The worst thing he did when getting back the red eyes was threaten someone, not even hurt them, just threaten them.

He doesn't even need to shoot weak mooks in self-defense. If he absolutely has no choice, then he'd probably just shoot to injure and scare a normal person. For nen threats, then he'll use his hatsu.

do it pika

You saw through Pika's plan to keep shitposters out.

Anyone got the latest version of the DC information sheet made on here?

>He was willing to forget all about the gang that massacred his village.

Yeah, sure, speedreader.

We haven't seen any normal human strong enough to rip the head off of a lion in this series, so he probably can use Nen. Also, note that the lion was unable to injure him with his claws.

Gon could catch a 1ton fish with just a fishing rod.

Killua could open the 16 ton gate.

Gon could jump like 10m high.

The testing gate really shows how strong people can get without nen. Or atleast opening their nen nodes fully.

And they all happened to have an extreme talent for nen and still would have been injured by a lion's claw before they learned nen.

It's sad, for both sides it would be better not to get involved. But some of the founding members have a grudge for Pika now and want to pursue him, and that's only going to cause more grief.

>He was willing to let Uvogin go.
No retard he didn't like to torture him. He let Chrollo because he understood killing him would not be a blow good enough to affect the ryodan significantly. You think he has the leisure to choose all he wants in such a situation? It's do or die.

I wanna have a cute Kurapika to cuddle.

I want to cuddle Kurapika and Killua simultaneously.

>kurapika's revenge only ended up making it mutual on the other side
somebody has to stop it

What tells you Benjamin would not be injured by claws? Leorio could open more gates than Gon. Does it mean he's more talented? They can have superhuman strength without Nen period

Hisoka will.

He was also willing to kill Senritsu if she will reveal his true goals to others. And it wasn't some idle talk or threat, it was something that he actually felt with his heart but didn't say aloud.

You idealize him too much.

Put the gun down you fucking psycho

*tink*

I just wish this arc was finished so I could read it back-to-back. This pacing is painful and I forget so much stuff.

>it seems less likely that they'd just make up a line
This is niggastream we're talking about, they make up shit all the time.
This is why there's 3 times more text in the bubbles with them.

I think the pacing is fine. Lots of things happening in each chapter.

There are people in this thread.

RIGHT NOW.

Who think Hisoka lost 1v1 to Chrollo, it was a 1v4 and Hisoka is gonna kill or Chrollo's filthy mooks until he gets his real 1v1.

>hisokafags won't let go

We all know hisoka just died on purpose just to shrek 2 members of the troupe for topkeks

At least Mangapanda is finally out of the picture.

>There are people in this thread.
>People
>plural

I doubt there's more than one person who genuinely believes that

I love how Chrollo's wound magically disappeared when we see him on the phone next time

TOTALLY A 1VS1

Finally, I can be free. Take me home, sweet 0-4.

Say what you want those are certainly NOT Shal's antennae

Chrollo could conjure them since he's a good conjurer.

delet this

I am happy with how popular these two seem to be
I wish there was more Momoze though

>since he's a good conjurer

That's true, of course, but then why would he need to reel the real ones in the first time just to conjure needles next time?

Nope, none is lying. He just want to impress them so he can be their boss instead of Parusiton.

How many hints does Togashi have to drop for these deluded Chrollotards to get over themselves?

Momoze has zero characterization right now, give it tiem.

>hisokafag damage control force coming out for no reason

Chrollo and his spider mooks have bitten off far more than they can chew coming on this boat. They're not going to be able to handle Hisoka's assasination attempts while trying to do missions.

When Hisoka finally gets his 1v1, you will see the extent of the missmatch.

Spoilers haven't changed for over a day now, plus they have Togashi's comment.

Go on.

Any decent translations of the spoilers?

Zodiacs' location

>Lvl 1: Saccho, Kanzai, Saiyu
>Lvl 3: Gel, Ginta, Piyon, Cluck, Cheadle, Botobai
>Lvl 4: Mizaistom

No one on lvl 2. Saccho was just thinking one of them should go there. Maybe something will happen there? And I don't think we've gotten a look at lvl 5 yet, I'm curious who's down there. Is it the poorest of the general public? Most likely target for the Phantom troupe / Hisoka I'd say.