I don't get it goyim

>open borders for Israel
you honestly want a fuckton of jews immigrating back into YOUR countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oIQXIZbxg0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you suggesting that open borders is a bad idea?! What a bigot.

we kinda gave your president the wall idea

How dare you!!! Walls are racist!!!

Literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

I like Israel for that. Less jews in Europe.

Benny doesn't seem to mind
youtube.com/watch?v=7oIQXIZbxg0

desu honest i never got the "open borders for israel" thing. Most government officials like Benny are huge supporters of borders in Europe.
Although quite a lot of high profile jews get pissed when you say that. Like the Zucc etc. So that's a good thing

>inb4 Chaim

Bibi "Hitler was right about a lot of things" Netanyahu

You deserve to fucking die or mind your own fucking business.

But you wont. You can't. Your inbred to destroy everything including Israel

nice guy

What you call destroy, we call improve.

>jews did 9/11
wtf i love jews now

It's a rhetorical device to trigger uncomfortable cognitive dissonance in diaspora Jews. Just roll with it.

it's just a fantasy by people here but they have no means to achieve it. why would israel's government do that and why would other rulers force them to if supposedly all rulers are jews or owned by jews?

BS: No plane ever crashed in the pentagon. How the hell would he have remote-controled it?

arent israelis mostly indifferent about us Europeans? Dont you like us more than the allahu akbarians for obvious reasons?
or do you also despise us?

did he really said? No wonder his son loves jew memes

even better then

Fuck, it was Kubrick who said that, not Netanyahu.

Here's what Netanyahu said:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o

No. The purpose is to elicit an argument. Why not open borders for Israel? Well obviously it would be the complete destruction of the Jewish state, anyone can see that.
But I thought multicultualism was a good thing?
I thought diversity was our strength?
It's an extremely well chosen provocation.

>Oy vey! No goyim, open borders isn't for Israel!
You made the open borders bullshit so you deserve to have it.

Yes, that way the normies will have no choice but to notice the Jewish menace and go full 1488.
A flood of Jews is the only way.

That'd only be if the Arabs who would flood your country didn't slaughter all of you first.

That's extremely bigoted. Who are you to say who counts as a "real Israeli"? Israel was founded by refugees.

Of course we like you more than the sand niggers who want to destroy us.

Get your racist ideas out of here.

I feel sorry for you guys, in a way. You let the Rothchilds and Soros, et.al. overplay their hand. Did you know that their Cultural Marxism effort to subvert White nations would blow up on all of you so badly? If anyone could have suggested to them that the consequences of what they were doing would yet again repeat history it was you guys but you let them screw all of us. For shekels? Why?

There's tons of countries that are ethnostates, but not any for Jews except Israel (which has a lot of Arabs, by the way). So no, it's not a valid argument. Any European country is more homogeneous than Israel, by the way.

We literally have a border with Africa. This is how we keep them out.

White nationalist/Israeli nationalist alliance when?

Never. Israelis aren't racial or white nationalists. They're civic nationalists. They'll support you closing your borders and keeping 3rd world immigrants from flooding your countries, but that's as far as it will go with them.

That ain't too bad. Also I'd hardly call Israel civic nationalist, from what I understand you need to be at least 25% Jewish to become a citizen.

why are yahudis so based

They are in terms of race or ethnicity among the different Jews. They're very welcoming of all the different Jews from around the world and don't put focus on skin/race/ethnicity/culture. They have an extremely high rate of mixing between the Ashkenazi and Mizrahi/Sephardi Jews too. That's also not to mention the high Muslim population, the Christians and Druze that are in Israel proper too. My point being is that you won't see them support white nationalism abroad, they'll side with nationalists, just not racial ones. Not sure which Israeli came on here trying to shill that, I've never seen any proof of this happening IRL.

It's you who should take in the rapeugees dammit.

for a people that purport to be highly intelligent; you're not that bright, ccccchaim! the message(s) should be patently clear by now; but you are blinded by the same obstacles that have caused you to get booted out of everywhere; but just for shits & grins, let's review together:
>if you want it so bad, YOU finance it, you fight it and you die in it
>the 'White Man Samson Option' is, "if we can't have ours, you can't have yours" and like you, we're now a greedy, spiteful bunch with a debt to settle
>call your people home, and leave us the fuck alone. get your hooked noses out of our business ...all of it. FUCK OFF!
>if you have in-group issues, you unfuck them. it's your responsibility. make it happen. our patience wanes

Why not? Jew's are a productive entrepreneurial people. If you guys stay away from social engineering and media ownership, I'd be okay with 6 million Shlomo's in my country.

If you call yourself a Xtian, and you haven't visited Jerusalem yet, guess what, you're a heathen, you're an atheist, you're a pagan. I have even visited the tomb of your prophet, and I'm a kike. Shame on you heathen, shame on you.

You're worse than a kike you're a Kiwi.

Come on,you realt think they can stay away from being subversive and trying to trick everyone?Its in their blood

best of both worlds. Now, when are you giving the land back to the Volk, and going back to Europe?

Hmmm mr 14/88 blood and soil? Hmmm?

Your people are getting raped by muslims, your flesh and blood, and theres you, in a nation that you don't belong, Jewwing it up big time. So when are you going to put your money where your fat aussie potato nigger gob is?

>you honestly want a fuckton of jews immigrating back into YOUR countries?

Every time I hear him speak it reminds me of the hitman guy from No Country for Old Men

Oh look, another potato nigger convict larping as an aboriginal. Here's what you need to do, you white nigger, you need to get back on the plane, stop Zionising Aboriginal clay, and go back to your Blut und Boden, and defend it from the arab invaders.

Fucking potato niggers