Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm beginning to see more and more that there are no solid Canadian conservative podcasts in the likes that there are in the states. This is a travesty.

Leafcucks, what kind of interest would you have?

Bamp

holy fuck you don't say???

the are no solid conservatives in mainstream canadian politics either

That's what I'm saying, but I feel like it's about time there were some. Do you think there'd be at least an underground following?

OP is a SJW fed trying to track down the remaining conservative podcasters so he can go through their shows and nail them on hate speech. tell him nothing.

>meme flag
fuck off aussie, you're conditioning the leafs to not make useful posts.

trudeau is great that's why there's no good conservatives everyone's happy the way it is

Not memeing this is something I worry about all the time. I always think of how cool it'd be to have a cast, but I wonder what the fuck I'd even talk about.

>Not memeing this is something I worry about all the time.

Maybe it's time to get your family and get out then huh

Wut

I’d listen

You know: Leave the place where you can't even have a political podcast without being spied on and go somewhere they won't tell your kids that women can have penises.

>not fighting for your country to be ethical and free instead of cucking out and leaving

Come on.

Canada is a decomposing meme country, don't waste your time

t. leaf

who are you kidding

Walk the walk faggot, if you don't like it go masturbate to Alinsky

What kind of content would interest you most?

Explain to me what it is you plan to do.

what's your plan, stan?

I'm not the one claiming to have a plan mang, all I'm saying is if you really believe in something and your environment is counter productive, don't run away from the environment - make the environment run from you. If you don't truly embody what you believe in, why bother?

>don't run away from the environment - make the environment run from you

you're insane.

How do you plan on making the environment flee you? What's your next step.

>Leafcucks

You said leaf twice.

tame the land pussy!
go out and frontier!

>plan
You keep saying that word.

It's just a manner of speaking. All it means is don't bitch out, and if you see something you feel is unjust, call it out and act on it. Influence is the strongest tool. Also simmer down son

Kej

>Influence is the strongest tool

You don't even have a podcast.

Probably has something to do with the fact y'all throw people in jail for hate speech. You should leaf that place.