What's the morale of this story?

What's the morale of this story?

The morale? Lmao..

Shits;Gay

Be wary of Your decisions, as they may gravely affect not only Your future but also the future of Your loved ones and many more.

I am Mad Scientist. It is so COOL. sonuvabitch

The Organisation is always watching you

YOU DON'T FUCK WITH TIME

Science is shit.

That it killed it's own series by being to popular and overshadowing it's greater entries

>C;H a greater entry
>R;N a greater entry

You can't save everyone

well his shit decisions made him have everything he wanted

and yet he seemingly did

Tutturu~

>
>well his shit decisions made him have everything he wanted

So the moral presented does not apply to us because we have time travel machines.

user, take in consideration that, he had to take away given happiness from people he cared about.
Farises' dad is still dead, Lukako is still a guy, Moeka is still a Rounder.
Also he had to rewatch his childhood friend die.

I felt really forced how overly dramatic he was about making Luka a guy again after killing Faris' dad.

Don't mess around with microwaves. Shit is dangerous.

Any mistake you do can be undone with enough time traveling.

Don't stab your own daughter.

Drink Dr.Pepper

just search for okabe's monologue/his talk with the player at the start of the Vn and you'll have the morale
"even a little action could affect on a bigger scale, but i didn't know that" " butterfly effect" and all that shit

It definitely was unmatchable.
But every man defines his own happiness, Lokakos was her gender, Fairises was her father.
and Okabe had to take both.

Don't give up on your happiness, no matter how hard the circumstances get, if you're determined enough you'll eventually get what you want. Also small decision whether they're personal, mutual or by community have grander effects than one might realize, make them carefully. That's the very basic of it.

Your happiness can come at the expense of others.

You can (not) redo

That cern is evil and should be disbanded.

wish-fulfillment garbage has no morale

Did you even watch this shit? He saved everyone.

Always pick the foreigner genius, no matter how hard it gets, she's always best girl.

Kurisu is a qt.

Farises dad

C;C is better than S;G and C;H.

I really wish the story had a much mre bitterend ending.
Something like Okabe ending depressed or fucked up, or something else who would not lead to a complete happy ending.

Maybe it's my edge who's talking but I think it would have been better.

Well anyway he's still dying in 2025, I'm calling it

But he also has to carry the burden of everything that happened. Okabe and Okabe alone must carry the weight of all that he's seen and done and even if Mayuri and Kurisu try to help him, they will never be able to understand.

if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

>Something like Okabe ending depressed or fucked up
You will get that soon. Minus the fucked up part.

Just finished my first playthrough and not really feeling it, that true route better blow my mind.
So far it's only better than other ones at making me feel really fucking bad.
Yui ;_;

Don't fuck with CERN, I think.

Well here doesn't seem to mind that much. I get that he has a big burden but it doesn't really show.
I hope he dropped the Kyouma act, it's something that he has to let go because it's clearly not healthy.

It would have been cool to have an angry Okabe after the mopey one.
But no he has to go backwards and hides behind a persona.

DK Pepper is the drink of intellectuals?

>Well here doesn't seem to mind that much.
Did you see what a fucking wreck he was towards the end of the VN or even the show?