Honestly what the fuck is wrong with Anglos?

Why are you so hell bent on destroying Western civilization? All the leftist propaganda and feminism and all things reconstructive, regressive and wrong flow like a fucking geyser from the Anglo sphere... Come on bros cut it out before you destroy all of us...

youtube.com/watch?v=26TW2iMCook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZNZY-gd3K0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brits are cucks. They think talk act and live like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZNZY-gd3K0

anglos are the reason the jews have total control now! Allways keep that in mind.

Absolute fucking retarded.

Wrong. The Jews gave us their power when they knew we were going to rule the world. Once they sniffed a stronger dog, it was all ripped from us.

You are all fucking retarded.

why the FUCK do I still come on here where everyone has a fucking IQ of 3

JEWS

STOP POINTING FINGERS AT NIGGERS, WHITE, MUSLIMS, SPICS...

It's jews

>Paganism
What a pointless waste of fucking time and effort
Juggling religions just for the sake of being "pagan"

haha! triggered!

"Pagans" don't understand religion is somethi ng people genuinely believe in. They think ou can just arround and choose whatever based on how they feel that day

Nowadays pagans are all atheists really. Think varg actually believes Odin exists?

What a retarded map. Satakunta is somehow Germanic despite having a Swedish-speaking population of 0.3%.

We have our own pagan religion. This map is wrong.

Anglos are part of satans seed line. This is why british royalty claim lineage back to egypt.

>pagans are all atheists

That's not quite true. I'm sure plenty belive they are communicating with entities in the spirit realm.

How the fuck am i supposed to read this

The wh*te man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of wh*te violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The wh*te man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

Wh*te men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

>he cant click on an image to expand it.

wow you dumb, nigguh

open the image in a new, separate tab.

really made me think

>IM SO SMART YUR ALL RSTARDRD
Lol stfu

This map should be revised. If Hungarians are going to be pagan they should follow Tengrism. Also maybe Finns too.

Tengrism, lol. We have our own shit

>Hungary literally had the same religion as the Mongols
Fucking kek

I know it's not the same, but I think there are some Uralic similarities, with shamen going into trances and totem animals and whatnot.

There is one paganism, and many languages that describe it.

Why do you filthy kikes keep blaming anglos for your shit? It's like blaming communism on Russians

All of Finland, with maybe an exception for individual Swedish towns like Vaasa, should be black, along with northern Sweden and Finnmark. Estonia should be combined Finnic and Baltic. Don't tread on the tribes.

You've already been btfo multiple times:
1. You're a savage
2. You rely on whites for handouts
3. Nothing we've done hans teen done multiple times before, we're just better organised
4. You savages has to be forced to give up slavery by us
5. The majority of your list is either wrong (Native American genocide) or utterly retarded (nuking Japan during the biggest war in history)

Just admit that you're a savage and that if it wasn't for white people your "people" would be in an even shitter situation to the one they find themselves in today and you'll be a lot happier with your life

Also remember it was the anglos who pushed for the end of slavery. If it wasn't for them, america wouldn't be destroyed by niggers. Anglos are literal cancer.

>Finland is blank
>Like Africa
So apparently we're either niggers or never had any culture to begin with. Great map

>Gaelic
>All of Scotland

Holy shit, you are retarded.

Brit on infinite chan. The motto is "too racist for Sup Forums"

Anti-Anglo!

after you reach the height of basically conquering the world and becoming wealthy as fuck, they all started looking inward at ways to improve. The philosophy that took over French and Anglo-Saxon psyche is enlightenment, a liberal philosophy that sought to treat everyone equally and fairly, and grant more individual rights and let people be individuals. We gave away more and more rights and individual liberties to more and more people, different classes of people but the people we gave that power to didnt share in our individualistic and enlightened philosophy. They're still collectivists. Which is the problem. We're so enlightened and love freedom so much that we grant it to everyone even people who might undermine it.

Anglos are a materialistic, merchant race. America is the horrendous result of taking the most individualistic out of this already, impoverished people and creating a cess-pool which poisons the entire west with it's toxic, materialistic culture.

No you are retarded. How was it ripped from you? You just gave it away freely like the cucks you are.

You are white yellowish niggers. What's the point you're trying to prove?

I always thought that. There is no difference between neopaganism and voodoo.

Enlightenment was influencing the UK before we ever made it the central thought process in the formation of our government, our bill of rights is based on the English bill of rights afterall.

It's not just Anglos, it's Germanics as a whole.

Swedes, Danes, Northern French, Germans, Brits...

>paganism
ha no

Well, yeah.

Bulgarians wuz Thracians and shiet.

YOU ARE THE JEWS.
Square Mile
Square Mile
Square Mile

The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational. The Kalergi Plan is operational.

>trying to shift the blame

Well to be fair, it's true. It's Germanics as a whole.
I'm a Celt anyway.

Aren't you that Moroccan cuck who said that he isn't a muslim? Why are you using the muslim flag now?

This. Also Finn-maiden's arm is for whatever part ''Germanic Norse''.

I would paint even the most fennoswedish regions as finnic. The connection (genetic and cultural) is closer to finnics than to swedes.

Despite that Finland was one of the last places that true paganism existed. One could even say it never left. Finland never really converted to christianity, which is why christianity has almost totally disappeared already.

This map is shit and OP is pic related.

nope. I am a continental European.

BBC "Documentary" basically saying that mudslimes were responsible for every advancement in the history of mankind across all fields.

why would central and south iberia not follow the same paganism of the north west? it was the same proto celtic gods (lusitanian mythology) at least in central and western iberia. meme map