Truly the biggest bitch of 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>been through many deaths
>saved lives
>just wants to protect everyone
>can't talk about his curse or dies

He's a hero and will become more of a hero, I think hes a good character and will get better within time

Nah his existence is why everyone is in this situation in the first place.

He will continue getting fucked up every time.

He becomes a hero, next episode he starts training

>doesn't actually care about people and just wants to put others in his debt
>refuses to listen to anyone even when they beg him
>constantly lies to and betrays people he claims to care about
>goes absolutely mental when the girl doesn't offer her pussy on a platter for him

He's scum. Absolute fucking scum.

>doesn't actually care about people and just wants to put others in his debt
He didn't mean it obviously

>refuses to listen to anyone even when they beg him
He doesn't want to see anyone die again

>constantly lies to and betrays people he claims to care about
Wanted to protect emilia and others

>goes absolutely mental when the girl doesn't offer her pussy on a platter for him

You're just an idiot, absolute fucking idiot.

The most unlikeable protag I've seen in a while.

yes because you prefer generic MC with no personality to easy to self insert

>He's a hero

>self-inserts and complete fucking failures are the only types of protags

True that it would be really hard to self insert into a complete moron.
But even if you don't like generic MCs with no personality doesn't mean you'll like the trainwreck that is Subaru.

>T-They purposely make him unlikable
Classic rezerofag

>he doesn't know
I posted it again!

I think Sup Forums shitposters are leagues more autistic than Subaru.

That even more deaths are going to happen?
That he becomes a villian eventually?

Well, he's been unlikeable since last episode
If you die, die, die, die, die, die, and die again with no salvation you will start going nuts
The problem is wheater he will change after this or keep being douchbag

pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

SOON

He is. Faggots will defend him because he's chuuni self insert maximum

>4 threads on the front page

This is getting out of hand

I want to have sex with Subaru-sama.

Can't you faggots stay in one thread?

>muh generals

Fuck off whore.

>everything needs to be in one thread
>being this cucked by a general mentality

Fuck off.

I wonder what's Subaru voice actor thought on this episode, he really must be disappointed in this whole charcter.

Playing the beta MC in shimoneta must have been better than this.

I could feel the inner robot during this part. I was surprised they didn't throw in a "y-you too"

Not complaining, just haven't seen something get this much discussion in a while.

He finds Subaru annoying

That's good then.
We need more discussion.

you people act like you never made a mistake

The "beta" did end up dating best girl in the end

How did he deal with the rigormortis?

Subaru did nothing wrong, like Squealer his only crime of losing.

I really don't want to see any MC being desperate for girls again, they only end up making joke of themselves.

>you people act like you've never made a mistake despite somebody specifically warning you not to do this thing and then went on to make several even bigger retarded mistakes and make an embarrassment out of yourself in front of a crowd and bringing shame to the very person you were trying to impress all along

I prefer a Mc who can back up his talk with action user.

>I prefer gary stus

>mistake

Yes user, I've made several mistakes like ignoring a girl i really liked even though she begged me to stay put and then i go and embarrass her infront of royal people and then i go on and shit talk people who have trained all their lives to be knights.

>yusuke
>gary stu

Hahahaha

Re zero fags really are desperate, calling anyone other than subaru a gary stu

>I prefer a Mc who can back up his talk with action user.
Aren't you the one that's desperate?

Could someone explain why everyone is refering to /r9k/ when talking about this episode?

The last scene where Subaru thinks Emilia owes him love and pussy for being a nice guy is exactly how /r9k/ thinks.

To be fair though, he's not wrong.

Damn, you're right.

He's an absolute autismlord so he will be hailed as the hero of all time

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is that the reason why there are 5 different Re:Zero threads in the catalog and all of them call him a pathetic whiny bitch?

In this context tho, Subaru just got pissed because Emilia didn't trust him despite all the shit he had gone through.

You forgot that subaru is absolutely fucking retarded and even though he remembers that he has reset time 5 or so times since getting to the mansion he acts like everyone should owe him for every single loop when he goes on another one of his autism fits

>should owe him for every single loop when he goes on another one of his autism fits
No, he did it beause he loved them, he said it in an episode as well.

HEY, ELSA! TIME TO HEAT UP
I saved a shitty thread of this shitty show Kiniro whatever in page 10 with a tsu a couple of weeks ago. The hotpocket deleted my thread and nobody acknowloged my genius. You can get fucked, retard neckbeard

Why

user imagine dying in particularly painful and gruesome ways to save someone only for them to say they don't trust you

I'm not saying Emilia is in the wrong, because from her perspective Subaru just comes off as confusingly obsessive, but it's not hard to understand why Subaru would have gotten frustrated and desperate

>I am the loser of my world
>Emilia-tan is my body, and love is my blood
>Have lived over a thousand routes
>Been through many deaths, saved so many lives
>Yet, these hands will never hold anyone
>So, as I pray, Unlimited Revive Works

>He did it because he loved them
>"You should owe me so much!"
Rezero fags in utter denial

I, for one, welcome our Soon Subauron Overlord

Everyone knows he meant he's owed trust it's just certain triggered faggots who think he meant her vagina.

Understanding why doesn't mean I sympathize with him. He lacks any form of foresight or understanding of those around him. He doesn't think of anyone else. And even if he acts selfless he does it for selfish reasons.

Every promise he's made to Emilia he's broken. Every favor she's asked for he's shrugged off. He embarrassed her in front of the royal court, the most important people in the country. He shit on her reputation and chances at becoming queen. And then proceeds to tell her she owes him. If Subaru had the slightest bit of brain functionality he'd realize that even if he had Emilia's trust at one point he has done everything in his power to lose it since then.

It doesn't matter what he owed
It also doesn't matter that he's going through psychological stress
He didn't even try thinking and does the first thing that pops into his head, which is saying they owe him for stuff they don't know and he can't explain.
This isn't the first time he realized he couldn't tell anyone.

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST RUN AWAY

>all these internet badasses who think they could do better in Subaru's shoes

wew

Pretty sure most these "Internet badasses" would have done better by shutting their fucking mouths. Rather then getting mouthy with a knight when they know they know nothing of the world they were in.

>implying a little girl didn't do better

Try again.

>I have never been on /r9k/
kys faggot

take dick in your mouth.

Nah because I'm just stating preferences.

You are the desperate fag who thinks any other Mc besides Subaru is a gary stu

Sorry but I'm not the real Ronaldo, moroccan friendo

Why the fuck would you trust someone who clearly doesn't even trust you?

I guarantee half the people here wouldn't throw an autistic fit in the royal building.

>implying all of us here are hot-blooded retards who don't even think before doing anything.
>like insulting some of the most important people in the country, embarrassing the person you're trying to help, and refusing to back down in a fight that you're clearly losing against a guy that's way stronger then you just because you're a petty cunt.

>and refusing to back down in a fight that you're clearly losing against a guy that's way stronger then you just because you're a petty cunt.
I am pretty sure that was an attempt at suicide by knight, he seemed very surprised when he woke up the next day.

I'm quite sure I don't have autism meltdowns every time someone speaks to me

I dont watch this anime. Whats the deal with this guy? I see so many threads about him being a bitch. Is this a meme? Whats the context?

Trust is a two-way street. He clearly didn't trust her enough to let her handle her business at the court without super-imposing himself onto the situation like a retard.

Watch the anime and find out.

no one cared who he was until he said he's a knight

>suicide by knight
>they were using wooden swords

Did he expect Julius to sit on his motionless body and beat his head in with a block of wood?
He went from being an ok character to being an absolute retard that completely changed from what he was, and fucked everything up because he didn't think before doing anything.

>>they were using wooden swords
>Did he expect Julius to sit on his motionless body and beat his head in with a block of wood?
Julius was striking him in the head it isn't that hard to kill someone with a high velocity bludgeon striking them in the skull.
I mean shit it isnt that hard to crack someone skull open with a bat.

If his autism was cured would he die?

Yeah, but Julius is a knight
If Julius was aiming to kill Subaru, they would have used actual swords.
Not to mention, Reinhardt would have probably stopped him.

Cuck of the year tbqh

Cant wait until Emilia shacks up with that purple knight

Why doesn't he just rape her? He's got nothing left to lose anyway.

Julius stated he could not use a real sword because he was a servant of Emilia, but accidents happen, he could have easily accidentally or 'accidentally' have killed him.
Also Subaru doesn't know dick or all about knights he might have hoped/thought Julius would go until death if he kept getting up.

What did this guy did to get all the collective hate from Sup Forums? he rejected a trap or something?

To be fair, getting killed would've worked out better fur Subaru because he could've repeated the sequence. Now he just ended up looking like a fucking fool.

He has proven that he's more autistic than most people here

If he did accidentally kill him, he would probably get in trouble. Not to mention, again, Reinhardt is there.
Yeah, it would have worked better so he could act like a tool later.
he literally pulled the "but I was such a nice guy, you owe me" card. Also made a fuckload of bad decisions.

It would've taught him you don't just go around proclaiming you're a knight. And maybe pickup some swordfighting skills.

Everything was salvageable until that last line. I was expecting him to start training to become an actual knight and realize how much of an ass he was making of himself. But then he went beyond full retard.

That's not an important lesson compared to the one he learned today "he's acting like a fucking autist"

Subaru has got past all his prior deaths with the most outrageous behaviour.

He's just going of the rails from the get-go, probably knowing he can just neck himself if it doesn't work.

I kind of hope he dies so he can take a different approach now.

Subaru is cute.

>he literally pulled the "but I was such a nice guy, you owe me" card. Also made a fuckload of bad decisions.
Oh wow, so even japan has those kind of guys

Rem pls go