THE KING IN THE NORTH!!

She's dead.

WAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!

LITTLE

WHITE

SLUT

I-is she daijoubu?

BLACKED

Do we have the specifics of the injury that took her mortal life? Sword stab? Arrow? Spear?

FOR

So Saber dies a dog's death in Heaven's Feel route?

YOU

I'm not really sure if a magic shotgun shoved up yer ass is something you can consider a dog's death
too exquisite

>you actually born just in time to see Great Britain burn itself

Why does Saber like black guys so much?

>We witness the end of Arthur's dream.
What a time to be alive.

This thread is filled with rude people!

She doesn't. But she's British so Sup Forums made it so.

what a forced animation

Only the best for the king.

But it's so cute.

So, are we allow to laugh at UK now with all the shenanigans they recently did?

>yo cameron man you should leave if you only just keep on whining about the EU
>haha tusk I have a fun idea. Ill have a referendum about it. If they actually decide to get out you have to fund junckers alcohol consumption for the next year
>Sure they arent this crazy
few years later
>Tusk: come on stupid brits, I dare you
>next day
>holy shit, they actually did it, the madmen

>memes are actually taking us over

Sup Forums already killed lemmy and caused a planecrash. Now we also caused britain to do crazy shit. cant wait till Sup Forums makes anime real

>Saber is sleeping.

Wrong! that Saber is deceased

DAKINGINDANORF !

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dDHWrdioKA

>man

Going to be like some Doom shit and we're all going to die.

Saber reminds me of my history teacher.

Physiologically a scrawny teenager?

Not scrawny, but..a similar body type and personality.

Also, she looks cute even when angry.

You kidding? Now is the perfect time for the King to make his rightful return and oust all those goddamn Saxons and the trash they brought in once and for all.

Saber is the best thing to come out of Fate, period.

>King of Knights
>Can't even put on a helmet properly.
Why is Saber such a failure?

Saber falls in love with BBC.

Unable to confess, the genderbent version of King Arthur is gifted by a deus ex machina with the melanin-enriched man's home address. Never minding the strange zip code, she immediately goes to him, and is overjoyed to find out that he is going to crush her with his BBC as well.

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so she asked him, "What's the matter?" He said, "You're gonna get BLACKED, Arthur," but then his disgusting fat nigger cock got really hard, which made her take off her clothes. She expected him to scream, "Get on your feet and kiss my Excalibur, whore," as she kissed him and stroked his smelly nigger dick dripping of precum, and he shouted, "I'm gonna breed that tight little ass with my superior black seed!" which made her small pussy twitch and throb.

Before she knew it, she was blowing him for the first time till he came. He shot straight down her throat as she gagged and suffocated for some air. Her green bright eyes looking up at his face as he smirked and grinned. His smelly dick was filling her taste buds with the foul odor, but she was slowly falling in love with the stench. His cum was so thick, it got stuck inside her throat no matter how hard she swallowed.

He then said, "I want to crown the king in her little white ass now!" and seeing that they'd already gone that far and they were both naked, she obliged. A few hours later, the guy bred all her holes with his nigger seed. He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "I'm King Arthur now, bitch!"

She fell in love with the scenario as part of her wished she can give birth to his nigger child. He looked so cute when he picked her up and sat her on his sweaty lap, so she reassured while wiping his cum off her face, "I am your servant now." While the two go at it like rabbits, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CROSSBREEDING.

Why would Saber even care about her wife? Is she bisexual?

thats not rin.

Saber is just a useless moeblob with a food addiction.
>look saber is eating some food and if she doesnt get more she gets mad how kawaii
This is literally every saberfag ever

>Is she bisexual
Um, user
are you familiar with the original VN

all anime girls are bi

She's dreaming of a Britain that didn't fuck itself to death

I think Rin is the bi one
Saber is just a slut

>Saber is just a slut
You must have confused her with pic related.

THE KING IN THE NORTH!

Can someone remind me, why knights have betrayed saber ?

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa

Britain has left the EU. She can rest easy now. She has her country back.

jesus christ those arms and legs are thin.

It's the result of consuming nothing but semen.

She can sleep at my house anytime she wants.

saber was pragmatic, knights idealistic. So while saber was getting shit done with as little people suffering as possible the knights were butthurt because they wanted to save everyone, even though it wasnt possible.

britons are still getting oppressed by anglosaxons.

>protein shakes
>making your muscles thin

>red is mainly Briton controlled areas
>blue is Pictish
>green is Goidelic
>most of Brexit's support came from the red area
It's pottery

Brexit map for comparison. London et al are a bunch of filthy Roman traitors. Boudica burning of Londinium best day of my life. Boudica 2.0 when?

thats not sakura.

Rin is just a useless tsundere with a fuck-up syndrome and no anger management
>look rin is giving a day-long expo about shit irrelevant in the next route and looks like a slut and screws up badly at crucial moments, b-b-but i-it's not that s-she does it f-for you how kawaii
This is literally every rinfag ever

QUEEN IN THE EAST!!

>arthur returns from avalon when the EU tries to fuck england over as was foretold
>everyone stands at the waters edge to see the boat return
>arthuria pops out
>whole world confused why the once and future king is a little girl
>suddenly weebs from all over the world flood in to fight at her side
mortredfags try to stop them, invoking a global waifu war

>looks like a slut
she wasnt the one showing her drenched pussy.

She wants to be fucked by several characters of both genders. Slut.

Angry shirou is a miracle of the universe
one excaliblast on London and you have most of the problem solved

>both genders
triggered. check your binary gender privilege

What gender is pic related?

transmistake

Sleep tight sabers.

>Britland
>north

So, Saber would've voted to leave right?

is Saber intellegent? if not she would voted to leave

Saber has gone brexit? Germanfried is not amused.

Are you saying Britain leaving the EU is a good thing?

How many of the Knights of the Ground Table are actually little girls? At least we know Gawain and Lancelot are both dudes.

Seigshit pls go. Worst 4 star.

I didn´t said that
I merely gave you what you wanted: a worthless answer with a (you) attached to it. If someone where to answer to you with other than that, you would probably go full trigger mode, saying the top 10 buzzwords of the brexit debate without taking into account why did this happen in the first place, which funnily enough is one of the actual reasons. I´m on no one´s side, I merely like to avoid bringing unnecessary shitposting and cancer to Sup Forums, and I say this while we are in a fate shitposting thread

depends on how many more saberclones they need to write

I hate this. It was interesting and unique when it was only Arturia whi turned out te be a young girl. But with so many historical figures turned out to be little girls the twist has lost its spark and it now looks cheap. They're overselling the concept.

Yes. Libshits pls go.

>They're overselling the concept.
indeed. They are selling it like crazy. Remember nips have no taste so drawing an identical girl with a different primary color, clothing and boobsize will actually increase sales of both of them rather than reducing sales.

Sometimes I humor myself by thinging chaika is making fun of it by making a bunch of chaika clones all having different clothing color, different archetypes and different boobsizes. But deep in my heart I know the author knew about this trick to easily suck more otakubucks out of its unwitting fanbase

I want to sniff her smelly feet while I rub my cock!

Her marriage was a purely political one, but it's still a huge scandal and measure of disrespect for one of her own knights to adulterate.