By educating the public on why it's completely unnecessary in modern times where showers and baths and soap and water...

by educating the public on why it's completely unnecessary in modern times where showers and baths and soap and water are widely available

I really don't understand why more people aren't outraged over the systemic genital mutilation of newborns

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
thetyee.ca/Views/2007/01/30/Foreskin/
babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better education, less worship of Abrahamic faiths (that means you christians, jews and mooslims).

If you support circumcision, are you part of the (((problem))).

We don't we shun anteater dicks from society and force everyone to have a nice, clean, good-looking penis.

Fun fact, with a ripe banana you can grab it by both ends and snap it. The more you know.

which of your other body parts do you cut off because you're too lazy to take a shower?

>mutilation scars
>good-looking

Tell the media that circumcision leads to higher rates of heterosexual men. They’ll hate it and talk about how evil being heterosexual is.

>How do we end circumcision?
End jews and muslims

Not my fault your dicks look like you fucked a Chernobyl prostitute.

Why do you care about such incosequential shit?

And christians, they're not innocent here either.

Do christians mutilate their dicks as well? LMAO wtf?

Why do you think flipping a light switch on sunday will make god angry?

A majority of christians in Australia and less so in Australia do. I don't know why. America has a (((problem))).

Because no caring about "inconsequential" shit is what Canada has become.

It is incredibly fucked up. I'd go on to say that FGM (though even that is getting normalized now) is completely abhorrent so calling one bad while the other is acceptable is hypocritical beyond belief. It is cruel and unnecessary butchering a baby's parts; it's one thing when you are a consenting adult and want your dick mutiliated for religious reasons, but making that decision for somebody who cannot that call of consent is not only wrong but evil.

women enjoy sex more with a natural penis vs a islamized one

welp, we better end all Abrahamic religions then. Hinduism is not much better. It literally tells us to drink cow piss among other things and some people do them still.

stop ur makin me feel bad

Classic rationalization. Surely, anyone opposed to genital mutilation must have not been mutilated themselves, because how could anyone not be fine with having the most sensitive part of their dick hacked off when they were hours old. I've been accused of being intact more times than I can count. Sorry, user I'm cut, too, I'm just not in denial like you are.

Americans, but not for religious reasons. Very confused Africans and Filipinos for religious reasons, ignorant of the fact that the Catholic Church they claim to follow has condemned circumcision for hundreds of years.

go blow a dog leaffaggot

Face it. You got kiked so hard they cut off part of your dick.

>because how could anyone not be fine with having the most sensitive part of their dick hacked off when they were hours old. I've been accused of being intact more times than I can count. Sorry, user I'm cut, too, I'm just not in denial like you are.

user if you haven't had sex, go do it. It is fun. It is enjoyable. Male circumcision doesn't ruin anything.

I bet you need lube to even touch your pecker otherwise you rip the skin. Sad!

FOREGEN IS WORKING ON REGENERATING THE FORESKINS AND manhood.mb.ca HAS COCK SOCKS. TAKE A GANDER AT BOTH SITES PLEASE

Start a video, instantly a tranny. WTF is wrong with you, western cucks?

my parents got kiked by the medical jew who convinced them to pay for an operation that allowed them to harvest my foreskin so that they could turn around and sell it to dermatological companies for tens of thousands of dollars so that they could grow fibroblasts off of it and use those fibroblasts to manufacture high quality skin creams and makeups to sell to fucking roasties and i want to kill everyone

Sure, it's still fun, but it's nowhere near as good as it would have been. I'm pretty deep into restoration, which is reportedly only 80% as good as the real thing, and it's been an enormous improvement over what was, compared to most, a fairly non-destructive circumcision-- very high, very loose.

Well I don't have to touch my pecker that often. One of the benefits of having a penis that doesn't make girls recoil in disgust like you anteater dicks.

Jesus, amerigoys are fucking done for. Kikes really did a number on you.

It said in the newtestament that gentiles didnt need to get circumsiced but jews were telling them to. My wife thinks all men need circumsicion because its dirty. And her family do it to there kids cause there catholic. Im against that shit i can clean my dick in the shower. Fucking retards dont read the bible. Its not even a requirement for christians and if you do it your under mosiac law.

Im circumcized and girls always compliment my penis. So what the jews kiked us. They get everyone. Be happy you are a male and have all your limbs. It could always be worse and even then, you would still survive. Because the human spirit doesn't just give up.

wait is that true? Because a "doctor" told my parents i needed to be circumsized for health reasons

Let your wife's family know they're all going to hell.
>Therefore it denounces all who after that time observe circumcision [...] as strangers to the faith of Christ and unable to share in eternal salvation, unless they recoil at some time from these errors. Therefore it strictly orders all who glory in the name of Christian, not to practise circumcision either before or after baptism, since whether or not they place their hope in it, it cannot possibly be observed without loss of eternal salvation.

-Pope Eugene IV, Papal Bull of Union with the Copts, 1442

>mfw Americans on Sup Forums who constantly talk about muh freedoms don't even believe in bodily autonomy

But girls love playing with foreskins amd moving their tongue under them. My gf loves it! Also you know that the foreskin can be pulled back and forth right? I think youre confused with phimosis (Wich is a medical condition some men have where they got their foreskin too tight around their dick, Its rare) I can pull it back and forth pretty easily and clean it any time i want. Unlike you who cant put your protective layer back.
>Women
>Making life long decisions over someones penis
>Implying most women know anything about dicks to begin with.

girls will say anything they're retarded, last time i got my dick sucked the chick said i tasted "healthy" and said "you must eat a lot of good food" but i'd still rather not have been fucking mutilated at birth
prepare to be redpilled
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
thetyee.ca/Views/2007/01/30/Foreskin/
>In an article for The Tyee, Dr. Paul Tinari estimated that a single male foreskin can be worth upwards of $100,000.
babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/

Beeing circumcised wasnt your fault man. Just do justice by letting your future sons keep their little protective barrier. All you can do for yourself is to just make sure you keep everything from drying out. Then you're as good as you can be.

i know it's not my fault but it still makes me angry enough to want to kill doctors

Hello schlomo

Poor dude.

Do you have phimosis?
If so in most cases they can just cut the little cord attatching your penis so tightly to the head (from the inside) I cant possibly think of another reason why they would even suggest it? Do you have pains?

>you'd rather chop the skin of your dick off because 'muh girls like it'
>being this much of a cuck

Damn, abrahamick religions are moraly disgusting. Pooloo religions are just disgusting.

Yeah, no shit.

looks like someone needs to be violently castrated

yeah its wierd. especially since im European.
Well i've heard that phimosis, gets solved naturally throughout your adult life. But yes you are right.
Also the whole of the glans penis was down and not in the middle. Maybe because of that aswell

>have foreskin worth thousands of dollars
>pay (((doctors))) to remove it
>(((they))) sell it to cosmetic companies and pocket 100% of the cash
>brag about it on a Vietnamese ice hockey forum

"No child birth bills if you don't cut him."

Out-Jew the Jews.

>looks like someone needs to be violently castrated
faggot nigger piece of garbage kill yourself

i was talking about the people who circumsize for profit

oh
i mean maybe that's your style but i'd just as soon they be gone off the face of the earth ASAP

>10%
It's more like 30-50% of the skin of the penis. Adult foreskins are fucking huge.

it isnt. but it would be poetic though. have you heard of foreskin restoration?

>Do christians mutilate their dicks as well? LMAO wtf?
Evangelical shit.

It was never about hygiene, it was purely an autistic fuccboi named Kellogg and your parents

>dry dicks are nice and good-looking
moist dick are nice and good-looking

Kellogg wasn't a Jew. He is 200% Aryan. Aryans don't masturbate.

By (re?)introducling female genital mutilation. That would cause an outrage, and use said moment of outrage to point out that circumcision is the same.

I am for certain skin dicks are jelly of our nice smelling cocks

Cut > uncut
Literally useless flap of skin

good goyim

Only faggots like uncut cocks desu
I would know, faggots love my uncut cock

>There are people that desperately feel the need to defend that some asshole chopped the end of their dick off when they were a baby.

Literally why

Jelly fractiondick detected

I am not a fractiondick! I have a full uncut penis and it's cute!

1. make it legal for both men and women (currently most countries only allow it for men)
2. watch feminists shill against it in every way they can think of
3. watch antifa burning the houses of every doctor offering circumcision
5. profit

One time I found an anti-circumcision tract at a Denny's. That's how this movement starts: leaving leaflets at awful chain restaurants.

Roastie detected no man calls his rod cute. Tits or GTFO.

You're right, no MAN calls his rod cute. But im a 22 year old boy who has a cute penis

reminder to download this shit

By YOU not circumcising YOUR kids. YOU dont have the right to touch OTHER PEOPLE'S children.

Human rights aren't inconsequential

Actually people have been questioning it for centuries.

>i kill your whore mother
>tell the judge "YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE"
>don't get the slammer

Actually cunt, civility *requires* us to intervene in barbaric violence.

make it mandatory for both genders not only for one, because you know equality

by calling it male genital mutilation

I'm optimistic it's on its way out in America. My in-laws just had two boys and they opted not to mutilate them. Strangely the father wanted to mutilate and the mother did not. I told the father if he did I'd beat his face into a soft mush.

>How do we end circumcision?
You brand it "male genital mutilation" as it should be.