youtube.com/watch?v=VnqAvJ4BU2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GORIGORI ATTACK

NEVAH BE SATISFIED

Which Walkure would you attack?

I would analyze mikumo

>picking one

Man this week has just been great

Mid-season climax, album leak, new episode titles. Next they're probably going to announce some new VF models

i want to cum on Mikumo's vagina bones

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Anonymous Sun 26 Jun 2016 22:57:37 No.143336504
>ファッキングキャットガールが殺された

ファックユーエンディング、ファックユーーー

I wonder if this guy actually posts here.

would you rather deduce her vagina or induce her ass?
For science

Translate it, weebs.

I keep liking Freya less and less the more she is shoved down my throat. Why does she get all the attention and noone else gets any? It's a fucking miracle kanamesa got this much exposure without freyja butting in.

MOU HITORIBOCHI JA NAI

You contradicted yourself in your own post.

Also can you just admit you want Mirage to get more screentime?

Reina DYRL when?

youtube.com/watch?v=VnqAvJ4BU2Q

When will you stop shitposting and join us in enjoying the good music Delta bestowed upon us today?

13 episodes in, still no "watashi no kare wa piloto"

in all fairness to nao touyama, her version is solid

Main Heroine status.

13 episodes in and nobody has been seen with a boyfriend.

Control your rune, shitposter

Hopefully we'll never see it. I'm so sick of it already. Same with Do You Remember Love. There are plenty of other good songs from SDF and 7, I would rather see them.

Freyja's DYRL in the auditions was superb though, I would love to see the full song released, but not in the show itself.

>Singing a 60 year old pop song

We'll probably hear it from Freyja's mp3 player somehow. Though what I'd really like to hear is planet dance or dynamite explosion coming from it

Man, this is the best Macros has been since the good old days of 7.

FLAC when?

Please Miragefags, stop saying Hayate and Freyja take all the spotlights, you guys keep saying this for last 2 threads, yes we get it's not about triangle, you guys just want her shines for once.

The show still have 13 episodes left, there is no way staff will waste her, her moment will eventually happen, don't worry.

None of the pilots is a boyfriend.

Lynn Minmay's songs are held with a sort of quasi-religious reverence in the Macross universe though.

I wanna know what are the effects on a hybrid human/windemerean's lifespan. Or maybe the rune just doesn't give a shit and drains you altogether.

>Same with Do You Remember Love
Ay nigga no. That's too iconic to just pretend "Oh I'm so sick of it"

>Do You Remember Love

There's no escaping that one.

Freyja and Reina's pose is too lewd.
Also Kaname has the best legs

now all we need is an episode entirely compose of reused animation and we are all set

>The random audio glitch at the very end of Walkure Attack 05:11

RUINED

How could it leak so early?

Do we know that they're genetically compatible? I mean all Protoculture derived species have similar genetics but the Zolan prove that they can't all interbreed freely. I'd be willing to be the Ragnan's are another one that is incompatible with humans and Zentradi.

A rune seems like an incredibly complex organ, that might preclude general compatibility.

I wish Love Drifts Away became the iconic song of Macross, instead of Kawamori fellating DYRL's Minmay and her song over and over again.

Oh fuck, everything here is making me hard

I don't hear it, are you able to feel the wind?

>instead of Kawamori fellating DYRL's Minmay and her song over and over again.
Maybe it's because it's the song of the franchise in the most iconic entry of the franchise and

Bad animation is basically a hallmark of Macross.

I want to hear Kumokumo sing all of Furefure's songs.

I haven't gotten there yet... I really hope I can't hear it because once I hear it I'll never be able to not hear it again and we're probably not getting a better release for awhile.

>there is no way staff will waste her

There's nothing there. Check your headphones.

Aside from the ED, what's the best song? Haven't listened yet, but I'm hoping the rest of Unknown Cosmic Movement is as good as the intro.

Be nice you fucking faggot.

AXIA. Ikenai Borderline.

That's the love interest of a side character. There has never been anything to her to waste at all.

Ikenai Borderline, Walkure Attack!, Bokura no Senjou (though I'd rather have the a Freyja version than the whole group from the album)

They wasted her the moment they decided it would be funny if she turned into a loli when she micronized.

m-muh brother!

>duet of mikumo and freyja in the last chorus

Simplon

This Pika's my Rune.

Nice falseflaging miragefag but she will never be relevant
deal with it

>still doing the gangsign
sasuga

She is a) a side character and b) I think they did the best with what they needed to, even though I wish some more time was given to her and Michel's relationship

It would have been refreshing if the white knight would have died and someone else picked up his robes. Oh well, not that I'd expect anything but the proven formula from a Macross.

WOW WOW WOWOWOW is the best song desu

>though I'd rather have the a Freyja version

How I feel about half of these songs.

the most hype would be walkure attack!

>Also can you just admit you want Mirage to get more screentime?

It's not just Miragefags complaining about Freyja at this point. It's anyone who wanted the pilots in general to be relevant

Bokuro no Senjou is my favorite.
Moero Moero~

Cosmic Movement is great and it has this cute "1, 2, 3, 4!" part later.

Walkure Attack! obviously.

>pilots
>relevant

Nigga this is an idols series

For me it's mostly Bokura no Senjou because I started really liking the song due to the performance in episode 3.

Then again I wouldn't mind seeing them just blow up the album releases symphogear style and release at least one single with two or three songs done solo per Walkure member.

Idolsluts

Who cares about them? This show is all about Freyja. Delta pilots were not even in original promo art.

Where's a webm of that macross drop that reminds of the adama maneuver, I need it guys, shit was too hype

No it's an IDOL series. Freyja is the only Walkure who matters.

Idol music CDS and waifu figurines for the moe crowd, model kits for the mecha crowd

Freyja singing Angel Voice with a choir of Mercats when?

Kaname Giraffe Blues single when?

All this falseflagging

How the fuck do you get your hands like that?

If the fights aren't going to matter they may as well not waste screen time on them and just have things settled with sing offs. [spoilers]Hell I'd still watch it.[/spoiler]

Idols sale more stuff
cry some more

that WO~OWOW

Damn the ED version of this album is great.

I really need to see lyrics for Jiritikku Beginner

All those japanese noise words there's too many of them

I don't like this album version of Rune Pika. Original with just Freyja sounds much better.

All the lyrics is included on the album. just wait for FLAC release since they include the full scan of the album.

Fights matter because Hayate needs been buffed up by Freyja and that means more idol time

The fuck

>Not liking the WOWOWOW choir
The worst taste

Really user, this is not Frontier's levels of bad, but it's right there, everyone jobs hard, Messer gets rekt, then out of the blue thanks to magic idoru newtypes Hayate that doesn't do jackshit as a pilot gets ultra newtype against the blonde guy who was from the beginning a Windermere Newtyp and wins? really? it was shounens of level bad.

The only thing jobbing here is this opinion and your attempt at a post

>If the fights aren't going to matter
The fights do matter. The pilots aren't the most important people and they very rarely are aside from the main one and the secondary one which still applies here

WINDNIGGER GENOCIDE WHEN?

>no Master Herman in the promo
Flag?

Jiri Jiri~

Love! Halation The War (w/ Freyja)

If people really think this is something good, then macross is totally finished, the last good thing that came from this is 7.

You are thinking too hard in terms of power levels when this is about bonds

>Hayate that doesn't do jackshit as a pilot
And now you're just lying. He's as good as the rest of the Knights. Keith is just already on a far higher level