White girl knocked out by many Kangz

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/913935495104798720

Just imagine the reaction if the situation was reverse

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
dose.com/articles/the-asian-holocaust-killed-twice-as-many-people-as-the-nazis-did/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. I hope more whiteys get BTFO like this

>Just imagine the reaction if the situation was reverse

dude this line is getting boring. The modern system is anti-white we all know this. We dont need to imagine anything.

I hope it makes her racist at least.

Decent people are never in a situation where this can happen. It's like avoiding bar fights: you avoid them by avoiding bars.

Kek.
Well done my boy!

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Checked and this.
>Wearing an over the waist thong
>Hanging around niggers
I'd say she got lucky not to get murdered and raped.

>Wearing a thong
>Hanging out with niggers

Deserves everything she gets

Checked and confirmed that THE ONLY MISTAKE white man has ever done, is doing a half-assed job of it and not working to 100% completion.

You know, we have a term for you in dutch.
Rif apen.

t. white man showing his violent colors
Thank god our jewish friends are breeding you out.

>Hitler and his attrocities
Hitler did nothing wrong tho

t. white man celebrating his violence.

Go back to fucking goats Maraen.

ay i rather fuck a goat than take horsecock up the bum and die

Obviously hitler was correct in his beliefs.

Only thing hitler was correct on was that christianity is cucked

*check flag*
One of you, talking about violence? Top comedy, habibi

Just a coalburner paying the toll..

Sup Forums pot

Are you implying morocco genocided anyone?

are you implying you are not a muslim? be careful your uncle will behead you if you say that out loud

>i rather fuck a goat
What do you mean "rather"? You fuck goats every day of your life.

Im not muslim but id still defend islam over christianity cucks

Your country is a shithole.

And you prefer to take horsecock up the bum

But we don't commit genocide like you white mongols

>Im not muslim
yes you are.

>muslim trying to lecture people on violence
take all my keks

Well I guess the French need SOMEONE they can actually beat

>the mrhands mpeg
ahh, memories

bitch I bet you didn't know about it until his death made the news

>>Im not muslim
>yes you are.
Ok

>>muslim trying to lecture people on violence
>take all my keks
Whites have killed more people in the last 100 years than the superior asian race did in its entire history of existence.

>cementing his views of fucking goats
Both are shit, then difference is that I only feel sorry for the goat because it has purpose, unlike your smelly Arab ass

das rite fellow BIG BLACK moROC'

pathetic wh*te bois genocide because they envy proud African BLACK nations like Morocco

And i feel sorry for the retard that unironically wants to shove horsecock up his ass.

As long as you admit your violent tendencies im fine :)

Sure you do, on a regular basis and today.
You're just not very good at it.
Europeans perfected it, then moved on, then imposed their will upon you because you couldn't stop it yourself.
Still, your Muslim brothers are attempting Genocide right now.
But the European boot will come down on your neck, and put a stop to it.
Because we're dominant, and your Lords.
And your country is a shithole.

>girl
>knocked out
>except walks away
>many kangz

Niggers. Are. Weak. And. Useless.

So your argument against white genocide tendencies as that you will come and genocide the arabs?
lol thanks burger

This shit is like 3 years old.

Kys OP you sliding reposting faggot

Twitter is known as a democratic superpac. Im with you, these whites. Raping and eating our kids.

Translate.twitter.com

Not surprised that you don't know anything about Chinese history, or the Mongol invasions.
As for numbers, we were responsible for most of the people we killed ever existing, being that they wouldn't have been born had Europeans not established infrastructure and advanced science to such a degree that they were not all miscarried, stillborn or starved in childhood.
We're not more violent, only better at violence.
A Moroccan will stab his fellows to steal from them, whereas a European will cooperate with his fellows, to the effect of killing vast numbers of Moroccans, or whoever else requires it.
The others all have the will, they are just incompetent, and compensate for that by trying to shame us from a position of weakness.

Thank you friend, spread the truth on twitter.
#PurgeTheWhiteCancer

At least hilary had the decency to use a descrete truck company.

White people have killed each other at 100 times the rate they have killed nigs and abos.

So you did commit more genocide than any other race.
No other race will ever cooperate or organize for genocide, we respect life.

Yes, they're violent mongolians, its not a surprise that they would kill people closest to them first.
Thats why we need to get rid of them before their wars consume the planet.
WWII was already a close, if we don't band together and #PurgeTheWhiteCancer the planet will die.

You're also not very good at reading.
We'll put a stop to it by using money.
You think that the solution to every problem is violence.
Which is a conflict you can't win because Europeans are dominant in that field and will wipe you out.
But we won't.
Because we moved past it.
You haven't.
Because your country is a shithole.

>Jewish friends
I have some bad news for you...

>The native american genocide
>The native australian genocide
Hardly counts as genocides as it was mostly fucking small pox that fucked them up.
>The genocide of the palestinians
>The genocide of the Syrians
(((Kikes))) aren't white.
>The nuking of japan
>Hitler and his attrocities
>The crusades
>The spanish inquisista
Nothing wrong with any of those.

You have invaded every country surrounding your shitty mudslime excuse of civilization.

>not a Muslim
Clearly you're not one because you praise Jews.
You are the lowest level kike, looked down on by the rest of Jewry even.

Niceeeeeee

whitey deserves it.

Do you ever shut the fuck up?

Do you ever even sleep?

I don't get it. Do you flavor your fried chicken with amphetamines or something?

>You think that the solution to every problem is violence.
No its YOU that thinks that way.

rofl, hasn't been a decade since WWI and WWII
America has been involved in constant wars back to back from the start of the century
Palenstinians and Syrians are being genocided right now
stop being dellusional, your people are violent and want to destroy the planet with their constant warring.
Truly a despicable bloodthirsty warmongering race.

>You have invaded every country surrounding your shitty mudslime excuse of civilization.
You have invaded every part of the earth and genocided millions of people

Jews are doing gods work by breeding you out.
Jews are truly a muslims best friend.

>Hardly counts as genocides as it was mostly fucking small pox that fucked them up.
So true. Not only that but what did we put a stop to, really? A bunch of savages genociding eachother? Cry me a river lmao. Pic related.

eat shit goat fucker

Look how evil her eyes look. I bet she's at least half Jewish.

>goat fucker
fucking a goat > taking horse cock up the ass and literally dying from it

>No other race will ever cooperate or organize for genocide, we respect life.
>we respect life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

dose.com/articles/the-asian-holocaust-killed-twice-as-many-people-as-the-nazis-did/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodian_genocide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzungar_genocide

You could combine all of those and still come wouldn't compare to white genocides

Just as you would have done if you weren't subhuman savages living in a shithole of a country complaining about white people qhilst relying on white peoples generosity

If it was the other way around that would be the only thing we'd here about for the next few days

Because we're smarter and better organised than subhumans like you who use white people technology to attack whites

Prove me wrong, pro tip: you can't

>Jews are truly a muslims best friend.

Except...ya know... Murdering muslims constantly and using their money and political influence in the U.S. to make sure every muslim country in the middle east is in ruins. They want Iran next. With muslim shit for brains like you I think they will get almost certainly get it.

you're just jealous cos we the best

Also your image is bullshit, but I guess your low IQ prevents you from doing research. Would you like to take a guess at which race gives the most in foreign aid? Or who has built the greatest countries that shitskins want to live in? Or who went on a crusade to end slavery, forcing subhuman sandniggers to see that slavery was wrong because unlike white people they couldn't work it out themselves. Face it, everything you accuse whites of has been done by everyone else, you're just another bitter jealous loser who knows his country is a shithole because of the inferior genes of your people. Suck it up and deal with it buttercup, you'll never be fully human, and you'll always rely on our handouts

A. Thats not true

B. You said flat out no other races commits genocide. I provided clear evidence that was wrong. So you just changed the criteria to "how much" genocide. Claiming whites did more, which isn't even accurate.

Muslim education

Faggot you will never ever ever pose any substantial threat to white people ever.

Edgy kids celebrate white violence.
Despicable
White people murder muslims.
Jews lived in arab lands for centuries without any violence

I got just the pic for this

Stop shitposting you cringy attention whoring sandnigger

>>A. Thats not true
Source

>B. You said flat out no other races commits genocide. I provided clear evidence that was wrong. So you just changed the criteria to "how much" genocide. Claiming whites did more, which isn't even accurate.
I said the white race are violent mongolians and no other race comes close to them
>Faggot you will never ever ever pose any substantial threat to white people ever.
But im breeding your mom as we speak

>Stop shitposting you cringy attention whoring sandnigger
How about you force me to stop whitey?

>The crusades

Crusaders were swarthy French, Spanish and Italian men
Don't blame it on whites

>French, Spanish and Italian
Are those people not white?

>some user stormnigger edits the video, gives no context, and starts halfway through
>P-P-PULEEZE BE OUTRAGED

Lmao

These numbers are completely false.

haha it's just kids pleying its not that bad
:)

Its true.

They call us murders while receiving our foreign aid.

They call us weakling while complaining that we have conquered and subjugated the world.

They call us racist while crawling into our countries and begging for amnesty and refuge.

Just how fucking cowardly and dishonest can these fucking sand niggers be?

lmao, when you berber savages decided to try your hand with the slave market, under the protection of the ottomans, the fucking crooked teeth anglo went there and blew your ports to smithereens.
And then the recently independent burgers went and finished the job. So please, don't come in here being moralistic superior when your kind, having the means, would have done the same or even worse, considering the ideology that your people follow to this day.

No

You've got a source on that?

And niggers wonder why they keep getting put in prison

Only Scandinavians are real whites

We never committed genocide.
Also isn't brazil arab?

not a single white man intervenes and defends her

if you think she will be redpilled about blacks after this incident, you're wrong. you don't know female mentality

she will be looking for black partners for protection

>Jews lived in arab lands for centuries without any violence

Because jews were not capable of it during those centuries. NOW. Now they are quite capable of it, and they do it non stop.

Israel fucking hates muslims. They have turned Palestine into a muslim concentration camp. They have been murdering muslims non-stop since they returned to "Israel". They are responsible for coming up with the US foreign policy strategies in the middle east. Which have left most all of the muslim countries there destroyed.

Roach is right hWhite men have been pussified and brainwashed to view everyone as an individual

Toll paid?

I have seen you like 3 times on different threads, stop.

>who's Oswaldo Aranha

dude, the whole northern region of your continent is built by genocide, up to this day.
In fact, your country was founded by a dynasty of arab lunatics that followed a pedophile delude prophet. You are just the descendant of those that decided to convert, but maybe by your standards that's not genocide after all.
Probably you look up to your ottomans masters of how to "deny genocide 101"

>Because jews were not capable of it during those centuries. NOW. Now they are quite capable of it, and they do it non stop.
Jews were always capable, hint they killed your prophet.

Only difference today is the white man, unlike the arabs, made enemies out of the Jews.
Your own Hitler, a typical white man, tried to genocide the jews.
So now they will make sure that no white baby is ever born again.
Thank you god for the Jews, and thank you for Hitler!

Is it really a "kill count" tho? I mean, when you're making the greatest empire omelet you gotta Crack a lot of eggs.

>be nigger
>think your opinion matters

If you really want to make a difference Sup Forums you dox these people and report them to the authorities. Going to the media will accomplish 0.

>has a photo of Jawas fucking a donkey while posting with the donkey cuck logo.
Nice one

spain forever butthurt

But they called me a sandnigger.