Why do the Christfags push the whole 'fetuses are people' thingy...

Why do the Christfags push the whole 'fetuses are people' thingy? Do they literally want to force all the pregnant people to give birth (a very painful thing, in case you don't know)?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slide.

I... I don't know what to say, Ivan

>itt, we showcase our best religitards

Abortion is one of the most selfish acts a woman can do and should not be encouraged.
Prove me wrong.

based Jeebus!

so youre saying killing nigger babies isnt a good thing?

>Abortion is one of the most selfish acts a woman can do and should not be encouraged.
>Prove me wrong.
niggerbabies

Don't want kids? Don't have sex.

>mom look I'm le so edgy xDD

most white people die from heart disease and cancer - things which could have easily be prevented by "Sky Daddy"

now kill yourself you edgy teen

Abortions can leave scar tissue that can lead to infertility!

>niggerbabies
Those don't count. They aren't even human. You're basically saying whites should go toilet fishing because gorillas eat handfuls of their own shit.

>If there's a God, why didn't he stop me from making myself fat.
Maybe he recognizes that you're a useless piece of shit. Ever think of that?

> I worship a semitic religion which originated in the middle east, but check out my anti-refugee bumper sticker.

It's almost as if countries that refugees are coming from now have a completely different religion, one that encourages brutal violence against anyone who doesn't share their beliefs. Imagine that.

if it's easy for you it doesn't apply to everyone else

boo fucking hoo m9

what does it have to do with race? fuck off to Sup Forums

more niggers are aborted than whites

white that get abortions are most likely trash that would be on welfare

abortion is good

nice

>what does it have to do with race? fuck off to Sup Forums
A lot. Abortions done by non-whites in white countries should be accepted and promoted but white abortions (two white parents) should be legally banned.

Literally just don't have sex. It's not THAT hard to do.

All atheists have the same story.
>Hurr durr i had too much autism and social Anxiety to continue a thousand year old tradition that the last 20-25 generations of my blood valued above all

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

They want to flood the earth with humans. They don't care about overpopulation. It's in the Bible.

It's the only legal way to murder people. Shame, if it wasn't we could kill all the edgy manbabies like you, and of course all the niggers and sandrats.

A white nationalist wants to make life harder for white women? That's kinda pathetic

as I said:
FOR
YOU

You know Islam didn't change for thousands of years and is today exactly as it was when Jesus was alive right?

All organized religion is for the purpose of control.
A void is is now being replaced by the media.
>Based CNN right? No Based Fox News.. No Based Allah, No Based Jesus.

Heart disease and cancer are caused by poor diet. God doesn't stop you from making poor decisions, we have free will.

>A white nationalist wants to make life harder for white women? That's kinda pathetic

Life should be harder for everybody if having responsibility is what you call "harder life".

You're a pathetic loser who should just postabort himself

There are kids with cancer, guess that destroys your little attempt of an argument huh

t. Virgin

see

Try to make an argument instead of name calling, it shows you are ignorant and upset like a woman.

Their parent's did a poor choice then, by multiplying at a time that would result in the future where their kid gets cancer.

Death is easier than life. Since you want to avoid hardship, you should kill yourself.

Believing in god is delusional.

>thankyoujesusathiestmeme

Fucking virgin

Christianity is less popular in EUROPE only. Try again retard, christianity progress in thirdworld country.
Europe was OCCUPIED by those kike on a stick worshipper, european culture is like LOTR, knighthood heroism etc not like repentance, sin and broom up ur ass moral.
Monarchy is blue pilled you fat fuck. Only submissive and desert-minded goatfucker can accept this type of government. And it has been forced over feodality. We proud european take decision around a roundtable like King Arthur and his companions

>he's so carnal he can't stop having sex

And who the fuck told that God wants to help us?

We have abandoned God and He did the same with us.If you read the Bible and the stories of many saints you will get the conclusion that God wants to help ourselves

So btfo chechen mongoloid filth

what about kids of serial killers and rapists?
They are fine, just look at Australia.

It could be to do with the genetics of the parents and/or grandparents, which may have been distorted by poor diet, nature, etc. Also, purpose of this life isn't to live well, free from disease or suffering.

>God wants to help ourselves
That's only partly accurate. See Matthew 11:28-30 (NKJV).

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

>Also, purpose of this life isn't to live well, free from disease or suffering.
So, why is God an asshole?

>Do they literally want to force all the pregnant people to give birth
I literally want to force you consider what happens if you invite Chad to blow his load in you and deal with the consequences.

If god exsits hes allowing the africans to starve because even as it is now their birth rates are such that it will be unsustainable for the whole world soon.

>being this much of a Christianfag

Abortion is basically the same stuff as taking a shit.

>You know Islam didn't change for thousands of years and is today exactly as it was when Jesus was alive right?
I hope you realize that you just gave it away that you have no idea what you are talking about. First of all, Islam is newer than Christianity and Judaism. Apart from the fact that Islam either denies the existence of Jesus or considers his crucifixion fake, Islam is one of the most inconsistent of the Abraham religions.

That, and it seems like tons of Muslims are inept to the fact that Muhammad didn't exist in the time of Jesus.

>Also, purpose of this life isn't to live well, free from disease or suffering.
>So, why is God an asshole?
It's almost as if in Christianity, humans are given the freedom to choose, which bears consequences.

> The fedora strikes back
Christcucks beware.

>freedom to choose
nobody chooses cancer and genetic disease

He is allowing it and he expects the christians to do something about it , how can you give to the poor if there are no poor?

Pregnancies through rape and if a woman's health are at risk are the only acceptable times to get an abortion. If you are that irresponsible with getting fucked that you can accidentally become pregnant then you don't get a free pass to murder a baby.

God is Omnibenevolent, everything he does is good and righteous. God has a plan for all of us.

They only want women getting pregnant if they plan on raising the child. A radical concept, I know.

White fetuses are people.

Other fetuses are mere brown shit.

The world is fallen, because of the wickedness of man God allows us to suffer. But he is also merciful so He gives us the opportunity redeem ourselves through Christ.

It's got nothing to do with Christ.
Ending a life, when it has only just begun, because it would inconvenience you to allow it to stay alive, is the most selfish thing a woman can do.

You can't argue against that.

They want to keep population growth high so they can maintain their cultish grip on poor families with 15+children.

t. Catholic.

Why politicians give a shit about it I don’t know but it probably helps to ban it when you want higher pop growth and to allow it via controlled “liberals” when you want to slow pop growth.

It's because your choices have consequences. You decided to sleep with someone without using (proper) protection, so you better be a decent human being and assume responsibility.

Abortion kills niggers, spiggers and libtards yet Cuckstians want to ban it.

That serves the Jew. Conservative Whites don't abort. No one who is not a conservative White should give birth.

Abortion is cheaper than nigger murderers killing Whites.
Abortion is cheaper than prison.
Abortion is cheaper than welfare.
Abortion is cheaper than dinduinfestations.
Abortion is better than Antifa.

It's the cognitive dissonance. I want to be Christian, I've tried all my life, but I feel nothing, and I know there is nothing. Going to church, praying, all of that, it's just LARPing in my case. I can no longer do it for tradition's sake.

wrong

This.

No,just the people of their own country and ancestral-racial background.
Subhumans and chinks are the only ones who should get a pass and have to also be encouraged into killing their fetal shitstains.

The people who create pictures like this are the ones who bitch about Africa but will never really do anything about it.
Sage.

Question is why do you care what he does and doesn't do if you don't believe in him.

Even Jesus thinks niggers are beyond helping

Genesis 3:
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Yes. If they don't want to give birth then they should not have sex. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
------------------------------------
By posting beneath this post, you are bumping a slide thread, and implicitly accept that your mother will die in her sleep tonight. As you willingly entered this contract, no immunity animal will protect you.

There will be a ten second grace period following this timestamp to ensure no innocents are hit.

anti abortion meme war now

A fetus is an innocent human life. Murder is the taking of innocent human life. Therefore, abortion is murder.

>A fetus is an innocent human life

so is cancer lumps
> DANT KEEL MUH KANKERRRR REEEEE