It Can't Be Long Now

So I'm listening to today's Limbaugh right now, and he's on a rant about how the leftists are "on a march to wipe out the white working class voter".

If you listen to Savage, Southern, Goldy (especially Goldy), Stafan, Coulter, Gingrich, they are all basically on the verge of going full Sup Forums. Not like "hey, muh civic culture" but full on Sup Forumsack.

Who will be first? It is inevitable. This can't be stopped at this point. We are firing on all cylinders now. My question is, how long before it happens and who will be the first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5TDwmdN1N4
youtube.com/watch?v=_DEhPGOKkxg
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/09/29/the-democrats-cant-innovate/
twitter.com/altrightdiction/status/913970861807456256
youtube.com/watch?v=BshqMopwv2E
k3.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/150x150/558x800/0x78/615x693/0/15995314933255304210.jpeg?v=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hfusHwCSl7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It won't be Stefan. He's still clinging to that "I'm an anarchist!" line even tho he threw all of that out the window last year.

I'd say it's either going to be Coulter or some tradthot like Southern or Goldie. Coulter is the only one that really matters there desu.

Rush is too much of a boomer so I doubt he ever will.

But I agree, we are on the verge of a mass uncuckening. A new dawn is rising, brothers. It's going to be a beautiful morning.

Damn I wish I could have heard that rant, his rants are always epic.

I dunno though man, I think it's like the chicken and the egg here. People have always felt this way regardless of their affiliation with this board.

On a side note, fuck Glen Beck. He hates Trump but doesn't realize his listeners are all Trump supporters. No wonder his network is failing.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5TDwmdN1N4

His shows are uploaded every day on multiple channels.

Go on TheyTube and look for his show on 09/30. About 20 mins in or so.

Bumpp

Fuck of course 09/29, because I'm still fucking up....

Beck is 1 million percent boomer conservative who can't tell the way the wind is blowing with his nuts in a fan.

"We should just all be nice to each other because principles and gawd given rites." Naive bastards. It's a mentality that could come from being raised in the 50's utopia we fucking mourn around here daily.

Thank you. I never realized I could listen to Rush with my Saturday morning coffee, I thought I had to wait till 2pm for the week in review!

savage will be the first

I think out of all of them, it will probably be Goldie. She was on that one podacast just talking about JQ like no biggie, and on she has a vid with Southern today where basically the whole joke is like "I might have to go independent so I can go full WN, lol"

I saw a clip from is where she was talking about how there's certain (((coincidences))) that keep her up at night and she kept emphasizing the word (((coincidences))) and every time she said (((coincidences))) Southern was laughing harder and harder and Goldie just started deeper and deeper into the camera. I was laughing my ass off to the point I might actually go and watch the whole vid.

"Matzenberg, Ratzenberg, Hatzenberg and Katzenberg"

OK Mike, you can stay.

Also, his son started Rockstar energy (really).

Savage has settled on calling kikes Bolsheviks. He also calls himself White and claims to be a history expert, yet Hitler was bad and Churchill was God.

Savage will never go full Sup Forums.

Yep, I got the same message from the way she said it. That's why my money is on her.

I put him in the same category as Stephen Miller - they are who they are, but we can't pretend like they aren't very very productive for our cause.

the last time I listened to savage he was ranting and called himself " a gun touting cracker". He must have had a WHOLE rockstar can that day

>My question is, how long before it happens and who will be the first?

It will probably be a new face. The others will slowly introduce Sup Forums ideas very slowly and in normie-sized servings to ween boomers and vets off of brainwashing.

And I base this on absolutely nothing.

My question is how long until some autist spergs out and does a high school report on how the Holocaust didn't happen. I'm surprised THAT hasn't happened yet.

>listening to a guy who is worth 85mil talk about working class people
lol.

>they are all basically on the verge of going full Sup Forums
that is because they know their current audience (baby boomers) is dying. They are trying to get millennial listeners, they are trying to get alex jones audience.

>a new dawn is rising

Lel be prepared for the backlash. From normies, libs, and even conservatives. I don't know what scenario is playing out in your head, but this won't end well for you. Charlottesville proved just how despised you are.

>listening to a poor fuck talk about anything
lmao

hay now you don't know me. I have like like 8 dollars. and not addicted to pills

If Antifa and BLM actually pull off what they're planning for Nov 4th, then many of the Conservative talk show hosts are gonna go full Sup Forums.

Is gonna be a comfy Christmas.

Yeah, the President defended the protestors, his popularity went up, and then the nfl nonsense woke up a bunch of sports normies to the fact that poeple like you hate them and want them dead.

Also, lol at you thinking we give a single fuck about what any of those groups, including conservatives, think.

I'm going to spell it out for you: we want backlash. We want polarization. We want our people to think that they have to pick a side. We know the easy ride is over. We want everyone else to know it too.

You're so fucking stupid that you don't realize all the shit you pull makes us stronger. Keep going.

Coulter is a straight up civnat bro. It wont be her. She talks a big game about muslims and mexicans but then she hangs out with chimps.

My job requires me to wake up at an obscene hour, quality radio entertainment is hard to find at 6am and I eventually landed on Rick & Bubba, what I consider to be the pinnacle of white normie entertainment. Every single day they talk about race, and every single day they have to stop themselves from going 1488.

Ive said it many times before, white America is ready, they just need a leader. Im convinced Uncle Jared is that leader, we simply have to convince him to run.

Based bama bro.

The south is rising again.

Sheas constantly retweeting JazzhandsMcfeels. Also associated with the old Amren crowded. She's on board.

Fucking autocorrect wtf.

You guys have to give up the South rising meme. The ethnostate will allow you to keep your culture my dude but we have to work together here.

Occidental Dissent is based in Alabama.

I dont mean the confederacy I mean we are being proven correct in our culture and ideas. That we are on the cusp of real prosperous change in the south while the left ruins the rest of the industrialized parts of the country.

Harumbaugh was just repeating their own words. They decided to not go for the white working class vote.

Liberals are despicable. You are making a bigger deal out of one insane man than you are of the Tenn. shooting or that the 2nd BLM facebook page was run by the Russians. Strange.

nig nogs are their own worst enemy. black twitter is full of mulatto niggers claiming their own parents are racist towards them right now lmoa

at this point you have to willingly put your head in the sand to not feel deep disgust towards black culture. to answer your question, colter has already gone full Sup Forums but the (((msm))) avoided it like the plague. sure coincidence im sure

youtube.com/watch?v=_DEhPGOKkxg

Ann Coulter is a character played by a lady who frequently hangs out with mandingos.

i'm in twitter group DMs with Goldie and some others like baked alaska

she's full 14/88 she says she just can't come out and say it. she's probably the best bet

>Nov 4th
redpill me on this. I've heard a few rumblings, but haven't gotten the full detail

She literally was on tv talking about how jews are over represented at CNN

I think Jones will be the first to crack.

Thats nice and all but by that logic I should ally with Muslims (not going to happen).

>So I'm listening to today's Limbaugh right now
Either you've pasta-ed this, or you're listening to a rerun. Limbaugh doesn't have a show on Saturdays.

>Damn I wish I could have heard that rant, his rants are always epic.
You can still read it. Most of what he says on the show gets transcribed to the web site. The trick is that OP is a faggot, so you have to figure out what day's show OP was listening to a rerun of.

Except that OP isn't a total faggot and said it was the 09/29 show, so here...

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/09/29/the-democrats-cant-innovate/

>He also calls himself White and claims to be a history expert, yet Hitler was bad and Churchill was God.
Because trying to rehabilitate Hitler is insane and unnecessary. Churchill would have agreed with Sup Forums on almost everything.

You must be new to Rush and those other guys. They've always been crazier than Sup Forums.

Charlottesville was basically the high water mark you jews will get for liberal outrage.

You blew your load with the constant chicken little bullshit, it's all downhill for your lot here on out.

Better buy that plane ticket to Tel Aviv

Jewz

Link you fucking nigger

twitter.com/altrightdiction/status/913970861807456256

It's a good one.

Glenn went balls deep for Cruz.
He lost his mind when people ignored his "superior reasoning" and sent Trump to Wash DC.

Ann Coulter.
But the truth is Ann Barnhardt is already there.

It's Saturday, Rush isn't on today.

Reminder that Bill O'Reilly fuck over Ron Paul on his show and handed that election to Obama.

I listen to rick and bubba on my way to work too, but its because i live in bumfuck alabama and cant pick up much else.

>what are recordings

i think its gonna be goldy first. im pretty sure coulter hide her power level. southern will only do it when its more socially acceptable.

the others, probably never unless something big change

Stefan has clearly showed his hand. He's been against importing low IQ people for ad long as I can remember. He's also had Afrikaaner dude on the show a few times and Goldy. I'd consider Goldy (aka Godly waifu) already there.

bump for interest

How is the ethnostate going to work in practice? So we're just going to abandon all our nice middle class neighbourhoods and build new ones in the NW? Or are we just going to disallow niggers from moving into currently white areas?

They are still christcucks that want to ban abortion and create a larger nigger population.

>implying pol is ever wrong

no shit normies are waking up. We aren't convincing people, people are just starting to see reality

Can we get this picture with the "Pepe looking into the sun with hand raised to shield his eyes" photoshopped in

You’re first, OP. We’re coming for you first.

>mulatto niggers claiming their own parents are racist towards them
That's very common for mixed people. They feel resentment because they believe that they are being persecuted. It's really weird

It stems form a lack of identity and culture that is not corrupted by pure consumerism.

Guy is a total whack job. He thought Ted Cruz was literally George Washington. Literally his words.
youtube.com/watch?v=BshqMopwv2E

Tfw you lot can't take your dicks out of your hands long enough to realize Gold(st)ie(n) is a subversive.

k3.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/150x150/558x800/0x78/615x693/0/15995314933255304210.jpeg?v=1

If Molyneux has her on against after that shitshow I'll be disappointed.

Was there for his 'I hope he fails' statement. He spent 15 minutes predicting exactly how the media would lie about it beforehand. He was 100% right. I knew I was right-wing, but was brainwashed by the left that he was a meaniehead racist. Took me three weeks to understand his humor. He's a lovable fuzzball.

I'm Jewish by blood but consider myself a white American 100%. I am a full right wing asshole dedicated to a restoration of a white run america.

You have me on your side whether you like it or not.

Molymeme tells blacks to their faces that they have lower iqs on average. Show me a public figure who does the same.

Goldy would be the only one maybe.

Savage- Motivated by money and jew.

Lauren Southern- Attention whore

Molymeme- Too career focused to let loose. Walks a straight line

Coulter- Attention whore, money hungry

Gingrich- Maybe

Mostly right wing e celebs. You pussies on pol put too much stock in them.

Same. How the fuck did innot know this?
Thanks for this pol/dude, I will be forever grateful.

Jared will lead us to victory

Timestamp. And where are your radio programs? They took Savage off the radio here 5+ years I miss his tangents into the black abyss, only to make a deep cultural point. And then play some blues. Imma go to jewtube now in fact.

>Mostly right wing e celebs. You pussies on pol put too much stock in them.

It's the better to be realistic about what we have and work with that than to sit around in our parent's basements waiting for Fuhrer who simply is not coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfusHwCSl7g

Boomers are cancer, planned Parenthood is literally the liberal's only contribution to humanity

Lel at ‘we’. Just because you’ve got a turd in your pocket, doesn’t make you more than one autistic retard. Take your meds nigger.

You must drop any remaining loyalty you have to your Jewish ancestors, the global Jewish agenda, Judaism, and declare Christ Jesus is the Messiah

Kek. Implying that he’s not off the range tbw.

Jared Taylor, nigger

>70 y/o man ranting about how the left can't meme

Coulter. She has the biggest balls of the group you listed

This retard is swimming in a mud puddle of a gene pool, with visions of grandeur that he clings to like a bitter old man that’s sure he’s finally going to succeed in keeping those rascals off his lawn. It’s going to be a great day when we watch him implode upon himself.
All in good time, my friend.

I have never had loyalty to the Jewish globalist agenda, the Jewish community, or to Judaism as anything other than the Old Testament of the Bible that describes the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Pakistani "intellectual"

And she's also a coalburner....know who your allies are, she's a neocon you retard

I enjoy Michael Savage the most. While he's a Jew, he loves to name the Jew. "Schlomo Goldstein, no surprise there."

>The only people opposed to Stormfront fags are liberals

The fact that all three responses assumed this just indicates you all are too retarded to ever win shit.

Good. You all are bitter losers looking for a scapegoat.
>Muh Jews

No way, Alex is the kind of dude to say " I'm not racist look at all my black employees"
Republicans like him keep uncle toms around for optics

>Gingrich is a Nat Soc
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. On your list Gingrich is least likely by a huge margin.

It's not a matter of him "not having the guts," he rejects your ideology entirely. As do I and others who don't have the time to post on Sup Forums 24/7.

Trump loves Jews so much he let the hot daughter become one and marry a guy who looks like an auschwitz survivor
Of course you loyalists would defend him.

Gingrich is the embodiment of he establishment, but you faggots who I imagine are barely 25 wouldn't even know your history.

Savage talks about Bolsheviks, then the other day he tried to say how leftist journalists are a disgrace for trying to tie Russians to hacking the election when the Russians sacrificed their lives to "free" Europe in WW2. I have a hard time listening to his bullshit sometimes.

Bragging you don't have time to post on the site you're posting on.

You're retarded and in denial.

Savage is a retard just like Limbaugh, if you're young-dump that shit before you get sucked in.....these old boomers like a world where they can break the law but no one else can, and all the OxyContin abuse rush does proves he's another faggot.
I used to listen to Hannity on the radio and was a "free speech" cringelord....now I could give a shit if all these losers get fired and get the O'reilly treatment of having to go to Newsmax.
Fuck these con artists

Call Anheiser Busch: 8003425283 press 1
THEY ARE PANICKING
Get them to remove their ads from NFL events this way, dealing a huge blow to handegg.

Tick tock