I'm reading this shoujo manga and the girl is seriously getting all nihilistic and worked up over the fact that her...

I'm reading this shoujo manga and the girl is seriously getting all nihilistic and worked up over the fact that her boyfriend isn't a virgin. She's acting like he's some deflowered 17th century fiance.

Are we reaching a new era of purityfag? Have the purityfags reached critical mass? Is it too late?

If I was a girl I wouldn't my boyfriend to be used good slut.

Makes sense. Would you want to date used goods?

Would you rather he cum in 15 seconds allowing for you to be unable to orgasm until you get NTR'd by a pheromone guy?

It's similar to your autism regarding waifus.

Sex and kisses for men is just practice so they can give their destined partner the fuck of their dreams.

A guy can't considered "used goods" anymore than money appreciating value in the bank can be considered "used".

this nigger is literally prostrating himself and apologizing too.

Is this any good/entertaining? qt art styles are what attract me to titles on raff's site, so I end up reading chapter after chapter of straight garbage. I wish I was better at finding fun shoujo.

How can you read anything with watermarks like this? It's complete eyecancer.

Holy shit, never thought I'd see this on Sup Forums.

Main guy needs to stop bending over backwards for her and tell her to stop her bullshit.

You've gotta dig for the good shit, nigga.

It's the most reliable way to read shoujo.

Sometimes it's the only option.

Colette a cute!

Title please?

I thought purityfags were all men.
Do women also get upset when their anime boys aren't virgins?

I like sluts but I may be a minority.

I'm not sure about real women, but shoujo girls get spooked that their bf might not be completely devoted to them.

Don't rip off from raffmanga, even I respect the admin.

It depends on his personality type. If he's over 25 and doesn't have any romantic or sexual experience for whatever reason, then I take it pretty hard if his purity is claimed by anyone other than me. It has made me drop shows before.

Whats the title of this? Im on clover and cant do very much.

>purityfags

I've been ripping translations from raffmanga and typesetting them recently.

Btw check out Boku no Rinne. It's seinen as fuck even though it's supposed to be shoujo. I didn't even realize the demographic until chapter 3 when something amazing happens: the gay character accidentally cucks the protagonist by doing some heavy petting with the love interest. Gay guy sneaks into the protagonist's house in the middle of the night, ready to fuck him, and then accidentally starts fucking the protagonist's love interest (who is staying with him). She thinks it's the protagonist and reciprocates, and the protagonist wakes up to see them kissing and groping each other.

It happens again in the future when he needed to draw a kissing scene for his manga.

this is great and you are great

Please don't rip from raff. Please? They had a crisis awhile back so please don't?

No. Fuck off. They're a bunch of pussies who can't even overseas server and chicken out at a DMCA. You think I can't see through your tumblrspeak typing style? Even if you try to hide it, I can see.

Fuck off you stupid faggot.

How many unnecessary DRM workarounds do those cowardly idiots have?
>members only
>site refuses google search engine robots
>uses a reader exploit via a third party site
>translations hosted via third party
>images not right-clickable
>thumbnails are only available
>massive picture-obscuring watermarks

That's retarded. Sure, it makes sense if your partner is a woman, but if your partner is a man, you should want some experienced hunk to properly ravish you, instead of having a frustrating first time with some awkward virgin.

I agree that it depends on the personality type. If the guy's personality type is that of a confident slut then it'd be weird if he was a virgin, but if you have a cute awkward nerd or something like a pet turned into a cute guy you'd want him to be yours and yours alone.

List of things said during double virgin sex that'll kill the relationship:
>"I-is it in?"
>"F-fuck where's the hole?!! Shit.. .shit ...fuck ahhhh....uh...uh....uh. Sorry, I came."
>"Did that feel good for you?"
>"Are you done?"
>"It's smaller than I thought."
>"It's okay, you tried your best..."
>"Sorry..."

>those watermarks

That doesn't sound good at all.

Never said it was good. Well, the art is. And the story is okay. It's like Spirit Circle with accidental NTR.

>not wanting to be awkward blushing virgins both experiencing your first time together while holding hands

This watermarked manga? Who would want to steal this shit?

I am glad to see should/josei threads in Sup Forums more often, people have to realize that not everything is garbage when it comes to shoujo.

On that note, Orpheus no Mado when?

SWAN SCANS WHEN

But awkward virgin sex is my fetish.

When I eventually enter the 2D world this is what I hope I can be like.

>female MC values purity
>retarded normalfags flip out

Would you be happy if you got to be with your waifu but she wasn't a virgin?

you have your answer.

you will never make your waifu happy unless you are a wizard.

Thanks to a shoujo thread a while back, some user made a pastebin of trashy shoujo shit. I had a good week reading them all.
Unofrtunatelly, I forgot the link. ;_; user even said they'd update it whenever they could.

Oh, no, people have sexual morals I don't agree with, how dare they!

Just read something else if you don't like it, and stop trying to manufacture shitposting threads.

I have a bunch of shoujo eBook rips. If anyone wants something, I might have it.

Raws?

Yes

Do you have the final volumes of the english version of Toshokan Sensou - Love & War? I've been looking to finish that series for ages.

Welcome to modern Sup Forums.

>It's not about accepting but how she felt about it. I think it depicted pretty well how it can affect the other party, her conflicts, I can relate to it despite my age and stuffs.
She knows he had right for it, she knows she hasn't right for being sad but emotions are more complicated then 'accept everything'. I don't think the real love is blind to mistakes by the way.
>Too much differences between experiences can be harmful for a relationship. Not because of immaturity, it's about balance.
>I don't think Teito gained anything from hooked up with several girls. Well, of course he gained something but it's just under his belt :P
How old is he? 16-17? I don't think a boy who 14-16 years old should sleep with several girls...

>Yeah a 16-17 year old boy shouldn't be fooling around with a bunch of girls just to get over one unrequited love or in general really. Not to mention like I said in my post the main issue as I see it is that Ameri was the impression that all those other girlfriends were just meaningless flings. Only to find out that that is not really true. That he has really liked at least one girl before her. It does make you wonder though why did he dump that girl in the end? I mean they clearly were very close and he didn't know Ameri returned his feelings at the time.

>Yupp, in general it's not okay.
>You've got a point, 'I loved you for so many years' vs. 'I loved you but I enjoyed myself with other girls' sounds differently no matter how we look at it.

Raffmanga comments orz

Ignore the un-greentexted parts at the beginning, i fucked up.

Here's another
>t was really heartbreaking the way he kept apologising. "I'm really sorry" killed me inside. It shows he knows that even when he loved Ameri for ten years his actions said otherwise. Of course it was a way to move forward and forget the rejection but I don't think he counted the possibility of Amerie returning his feelings in the sequence of events. On the other hand I love that Ameri is trying to look past that because she realises that everyone, makes mistakes and have their own flaws. (I dont know if having a playboy history and doing "things" with those girls is called a flaw but whatever ) as she has made one for unknowingly breaking his heart for ten years only to be accepted back in quickly (he wasted no time) , she is trying to accept it but it still hurts because it feels like he betrayed her . Shes so brave Go on and make the right decision baby girl

Tl:dr Basically
>It's not okay to fuck a girl you don't love.
>You're not allowed to have even an inkling feelings for multiple girls at the same time.

These people need to wash their vaginas.

Fuck off, no one cares about this scanlator shit.

>I copypasted readers' comments, let's laugh at them!
Keep other sites on other sites.

I don't get what your comment is directed at?

These aren't scanlators, they're landwhale shoujo manga readers. Raffmanga doesn't have scanlators, they have landwhale weeb moonishspeakers in their userbase that translate as a hobby.

>Raffmanga doesn't have scanlators, they have landwhale weeb moonishspeakers in their userbase that translate as a hobby
Am I missing something? Because "weeb moonishspeakers that translate as a hobby" is basically what a scanlator is.

I'm not familiar with that board, but you seem to frequent it enough to determine that my post content is similar to post contents characteristic of that board. Good job, you know a lot about Sup Forums!

Oh, I thought these were from raffmanga staff or something. I've never been there, I don't know how their shit works.

Either way, as said, don't bring this here.

>if you redirect me to ____, you must frequent it!
Every time. Fuck off.

a "scanlator" is usually a group, but it is generally applied to someone fitting 2 or more of these conditions
>Scan manga
>Clean manga
>Translate manga
>Typeset manga

Just doing a single one isn't enough to call someone a "scanlator", since it's a convention of "scanner" and "translator".

I'm so ready for this ride.

So you divined what Sup Forums is like using your clairvoyance powers? Or are you relying on secondhand info? If so, you're a fake ass bitch.

>If so, you're a fake ass bitch.
What.

>Not wanting to toy with an awkward virgin and tease him, making him blush when he comes too quickly, then continuing to touch him until he begs you to stop or comes again. Then making him lick his own mess off your fingers.

Less shitposting, more shoujoshit.

She should sleep around once and then they're fair.

I would be okay if he had two or three women before desu. More than that and he's likely a cheater. Me I'm still a virgin.

Do you read Hakoiri no Musume? This nigger got cucked twice in 8 chapters.

His girlfriend was cheating on him (her excuse was "I'm anxious and lonely without a man around") after she told him "just don't cheat on me in Tokyo. It was obviously a plot device to write her out of the story and to get him with the "more than friends, less than lovers" female lead.

But the female lead gets confessed to by a guy (who already has a girlfriend) and doesn't return home in the morning. And this is literally right after the male lead says "I don't want to think about romance during Uni, I can't deal with the guilt of lying because I'm living with you" to her.

How? She'd be cheating on him, which he never did, or even came close to. He immediately broke up with his smoking 10/10 girlfriend when the female lead confessed.

>It's not okay to fuck a girl you don't love.
Is this supposed to be some kind of radical opinion?

Do people even blush in real live?

Gender role reversed manga when?

Is he watching his GF kiss another dude to properly draw it in his manga? It also seems like hes crying there

Someone post that one hentai.

The latest chapter of Suijin no Ikenie (16 I think) was super funny. The retarded whiteknight love rival-kun was like "I may lose to the water god in every single aspect, but not in my feelings of wanting to protect (heroine)".

I fucking kekkled at that "I will protect you" means shit when an omnipotent god is consesually balls deep in your childhood friend. Yeh, way to go bud, you're protecting her alright. Next you can protect her wedding, or maybe her bridal shower, or her demi-god children. How about you put on some ears and a tail and bark like a German shepherd too.

>kekkled
Kill yourself.

Yes, he is.

The girl asks him "do you want to recreate the scene so you can draw it better?", he says yes (expecting a kiss), and then she turns to his gay best friend and starts macking on him. Note: the protagonist is a 20+ virgin who's never touched boobs, let-alone kissed.

What the hell.

Beta as fuck.

Also I hate shoujo like this.

It's also her first kiss/boob touch.

I do too. But it's seriously something I've never seen before. NTR in a shoujo with 0 love rivals. The "other guy" is 100% devoted to the MC. So is she. They both have been for 1000 years. But they're both so goddamn stupid to make him happy, and so they fuck up in every single reincarnation (which I'm guesses ends in his suicide or something.)

What a cuck

>Suijin no Ikenie
Probably the most realistic depiction of how an immortal omnipotent god would act in a "married to a god" type situation.
Even though it suffers from a bunch of Mary Sue surrounded by bishies and ikeman (with varying degrees of romantic feeling towards her) tropes, I'm inclined to give the author the benefit of the doubt and assume those are likely editor "suggestions".

>The "other guy" is 100% devoted to the MC

Ive read another shoujo manga called cross and crime, where the the gay dude who is in love with the male just like this one, cuck him by raping his GF everyday. In the end the "gay" NTR dude and the girl end up together

That's not 100% devoted though now is it? "Gay" in shoujo often just means "gay until he meets his love interest's love interest, then he turns straight and tries to NTR her".

Cross and Crime is seinen too.

Well he was raping her because he was jealous because she was with him

Its all NTR in the end, accidental or not

I need to escape my cycle of reading shoujoshit that's just absurd love drama. Maybe read a mystery shoujo or something.

That's seinen. I read part of it and dropped it fast.

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo

His evil rapist dad almost rapes the romantic subplot girl, but that's it.

What happens after this scene?

I was about to suggest Conductor from the same guy, since it's got both the mystery and the love drama shit.

He gives them directions on being more intimate.

See now this guy gets it.

Respect for his dedication then even though hes a cuckold

Fucking read Skip Beat. I mean it, there is no one I can talk to about it

I dropped it after skipping ahead 40 volumes and seeing no progress, relationship resets, Clark Kenting your own love interest, douchebag from the beginning being a thirsty shoujo cliche, and muh "I can't date an underaged!".

I'm reading Hakoniwa no Soleil. It started off pretty ok, but I'm afraid it will go to shit soon

mc is pretty cool though

If 2 people fuck while thinking they're fucking you, does that a cuckold make?

I'm serious. Like I've heard some people will write off drunk intercourse where you think you're with your lover, and it's not actually them, as not cheating, because it's more like the other party is raping them by assuming their lover's identity.

But here you have 2 people, who are thinking of you, while half-asleep, and don't know that they've got a case of mistaken identity. Is it cheating? In my opinion, it'll only become cheating if they blush at each other after they realize their blunder.

>He gives them directions on being more intimate.

Hes a cuckold of the highest tier

It's definitely not cheating, but it is some fucking retarded drama, and no such excuses apply to .

I think it's Ayu Anagura Amélie