Don't hate yourself, man

don't hate yourself, man

i have never hated myself, i just hate most other people

I do both

ow
the
edge

How is it edgy? I know it's my problem that i hate other people (mostly) i don't go around and act assholish so how am i edgy by telling my true feelings?

This Mc is the worst that could ever exist

>le edge misuse meme
nice one dude

Too late.

Faggots like Shinji should hate themselves though

Because the people who tend to say that are the people who blame others for their mistakes and not look at themselves in the mirror and realize they're the one in the wrong.

Is this going to be the new daily dose?

Sauce?

Evangelion 1.11 You Are Not Alone.

pic not related

>implying others are never wrong
>implying someone else's mistakes can't make your life shittier

Hey man i don't have any real mistakes in my life, i'm in a pretty good position, i just don't like other people

My niggah

I hate everything around me

And I just am disappointed in myself

Every day I hate myself more and more for being such a fucking useless sack of shit.

Make me

im the complete opposite

No one tells me what to do.

I want to tell Shinji everything will be alright.

>just be yourself

Shinji doesn't want you to be yourself, just to accept your shortcomings and start working on them with others' help, because being a lonely sperg is just fear of getting rejected

>you will never experience instrumentality
fug

This is good post here have fish

>loli Sen
I need the sauce

You never hear of instrumental music?

Did you think your post was funny?

So you are just a prick

You basically project your self-hatred on other people. If you hate most other people, you either consider yourself superior - which is delusional, espacially from a guy who watches asian cartoons - or you hate yourself but are too fragile to admit it.

thanks shinji

You think you're in any place to give me any advice, you scrawny faggot?

I hate myself, and I see myself in Shinji, but I love and want to protect Shinji. What does it mean?

I laughed

fuck off Kaworu

You want to love and protect yourself.

t. Armchair psychologist

I agree with that user, though. His words aren't absolute, but they're very likely. Oftentimes if you hate someone, you do think yourself superior--or else you hate yourself as well.

Superior is subjective though, that's the thing. It isn't hard at all to be "superior" in some ways to the average American. For instance, many here are probably intellectually superior to the average American. Leaving the term "superior" undefined as such is misleading, as it already is a nebulous term given the context that can have a wide range of applications. Socially, mentally, physically etc.

You are just as Asuka, you say you hate everyone but in reality you're the one you hate the most

Can I enjoy NGE if I don't hate myself?

Yeah. I only started to hate myself after I watched it.

see

you can if you've never used the word "pretentious" on Sup Forums

last episodes are dense as fuck and focus almost entirely on the characters' emotions while the actual plot happens somewhere in the background

fun experience if you're not afraid to fucking think

Ignorance is bliss

I think the point is that they have low self esteem and look for reasons to feel superior to others, judging by a single aspect, i.e. being more intelligent, while not taking into account other factors like health, social life or happiness.

Negative

I always try not to. Slowly working on my short comings

Or you could simply not value other things the same way as others do. I, for one, do not care to maintain any semblance of a social life at all, really. Does this make me inferior, or should I feel bad about it? No, but society is usually geared towards extroverts and the hyper-social, regrettable as it may be. Happiness is also a tricky one because some situations really can't be helped and unless someone is thoroughly able to be amused by the ratrace or is able to trick themselves into enjoying life, I'd say happiness is more of an abstraction for most people, even those who are very much normalfags. Of course, many do exxaggerate their dilemmas.

Additionally you can hate others and not really give a fuck if you're superior or them to not, because superior is often used in the subjective context often aligned with whatever the current zeitgeist may be. For example, a monogamous, educated and hardworking husband may not seem too cool now, but as far as the 1950's went he was fairly set.

you fapped to a girl in coma, man

He didnt bust on her tho, so it doesnt really count