Rokka no Yuusha

What do you think about this?

Didn't expect the series to turn into that once they were at the temple, but it was a pleasant surprise, pretty solid series and Flamie a cute and best.

The ending with the pig saint was a fucking joke, but still, I want more.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/producer/911/Passione
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The anime was nice because it covered the only volume worth reading.

LN or manga?

Aztec bunny hitler best girl

Solid, good mystery.

Light novels are good too. We still don't know who the 7th brave is though.

Haven't made contact with it, but I thought it was the rabbit?

In the anime, they figure out it was bunny girl then cow girl joins. After that we've had like 2 people who could be sevenths that weren't sevenths and I think we're going back to Adlet again

I want to fuck Phlegmy

Anyone have a link to read the LN? The site that I use is not being updated anymore.

Will there be another season?

The first one worked because it was a neat locked room mystery, but I have to wonder if it can stay good doing it a second time.

Fun series. I liked Adlet and Fremy. Too bad the show looked like dog shit by the end. What a production disaster.

>Will there be another season?
lmao

Buy her figure.

They did pretty well for the shoe string budget they had.

This was the best moment in the entire series.

NanoDesu is still translating them, but at a glacial pace. You can expect a chapter every 2 months or so.

I like character designs and their abilities, but dislike the whole mystery part. Feels like it could have been done better as a more adventure story.

>The ending with the pig saint was a fucking joke
That's the author constant modus operandi.
>but still, I want more
You want more of stuff you don't like?

Adlet pls

It doesn't help that the author himself is a fucking broken record telling the same stuff over and over and over again. Reading what's available of volume 5 is like being trapped in a time loop.

Thanks user

I want Chamot to give me a blowjob.

Did Goldof grow some balls yet?

That actually sounds quite disgusting considering her insides are a swamp.

Fuck it count me in

Throatjob pls

Best girl did nothing wrong.

So it goes downhill after the first?

You're right. Flemy did nothing wrong.

Nope, the studio even stopped making anime after this

I think they went bankrupt

Rokka no sales.

I can't tell if this is bait or not.

The opposite, the story picks up and becomes a lot more action-y.

Not bait
myanimelist.net/anime/producer/911/Passione

Check the company's site.
They announced that they had just finished moving last month.

>rail wars
I almost felt pity for them, almost.

Good series, fun characters and comfy threads save the occasional shitposter, since everyone was sperging in the Overlord and Charlotte threads.

Isn't this the anime where the producer had to give a public apology? Like, getting on his knees and sobbing because the sales were so shit?

He committed sudoku because an apology was not enough

>Rokka no Sales

>Reading what's available of volume 5 is like being trapped in a time loop.
There are ninth, tenth and eleventh?

Yes. The original premise was good but the author doesn't know how to write mysteries. It's too contrived and feels very amateurish.

What usually happens in volumes after the first is that character s do strange things without any kind of explanation and then at the end of the volume everything gets kind of explained, or more like rationalised in the very last paragraph. And you are supposed to be like "Oh so that's why they acted this way!", except that it doesn't work because you've spent the entire volume reading inane unexplainable bullshit.

She gave me a heartboner and a traditional boner at the same time.

>Rokka no Sales

Spoilers for those that want to know about the 7th and what's going on.

So actually bunny is not the 7th she is just a "traitor." There are basically three "gods" that have been fighting for power, the lizard guy that appears in the anime, a lion? Type guy and a dog, bunny is helping out the dog because she wants humans and the monsters to live in harmony. The actual 7th is Adlet and Fremy is the person they must kill, she is the evil lizard guys daughter or something like that and she was made to be evil, I forgot what they call her in the LN something flower, black flower? So evil Lizard dude sets up so that Adlet can fall in love with Fremy because he knows love is powerful and it will lead to him protecting her which is what lizard guy wants.

Sorry for butchering some names and characters it's been over a year since I read the LN there are some things that I left out but in terms of characters and who is who, that's what I put.

But who is eighth?

There are 8 people

Rolonia, Fremy, Mora, Adlet, Nashetania, Goldof, Hans, and Chamo

Nashetania was a fake

Adlet was a fake but he didn't know, that was part of Tgurneu's wild ride

All of the crests are real though and were made by that Flower Saint, Nashetania and Adlet's seals just serve a different purpose than the other 6 or something

You can find a lot of spoilers if you just search through the archive, honestly.

woops that adlet one was supposed to be in spoiler tags but oh well

>almost 2 months since last chapter got translated

Adlet's a really fucking likeable MC. Best thing the series has going for it.

Story gets really nutty further into the LNs, I dunno if it was a good idea to make every volume mystery-centric (especially when the author honestly isn't that good at it). The general lore and shit is interesting though.

>1 season
>1 volume
Good joke.

I thought the same too. He looks like your typical shounen MC but he actually gets shit done.

If it really bombed hard then nips have shit taste, and I bet garbage like Black Bullet sold infinitely better.

>I bet garbage like Black Bullet sold infinitely better.

I wish it did, I actually liked Black Bullet, albeit in an entirely ironic manner. But both series sold like shit.

If you translate that volume into screen time, you'll find out that they used aproximately one second to adapt every three words. Seems fair to me.

Seems like a good way to ensure your adaptation doesn't sell to me.